It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff Is Already Insulting and Threatening President Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
November 25, 2018

Democrat Congressman Adam Schiff is poised to take Devin Nunes's place as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, on January 1, 2019.

He's already talking big! This morning Adam Schiff labeled President Trump as "WEAK". And is promising to "get to the bottom of" why President Trump chose Matthew Whitaker to replace Jeff Sessions, as the chief law enforcement officer of the United States, on November 7th.

“I think, in part, he feels by saying that we don't know exactly what happened to Khasoggi, or that the world is a dangerous place, or everybody does it, he thinks it makes him look strong,” Schiff said. “It actually makes him look weak.”

“We are going to bring Whitaker before the Congress, assuming he’s still in the position at the time when Democrats take over,” Schiff said.

“One of the key decisions that the attorney general will make, whoever’s in that role, is when Bob Muller puts together a report on, among other things obstruction of justice, will that report be shared with the American people?

Schiff added: “The American people need to know, they deserve to know, whether their president is interfering with the impartial administration of justice.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Adam Schiff should have learned from his time on the House Intel Committee, with Devin Nunes as chairman, that the U.S. House is TOOTHLESS, when it comes to taking actions against anyone, or even getting the Dept of Justice to take action.

With Republicans still in control of the White House/DOJ/FBI/SCOTUS, a Democrat-controlled U.S. House, will experience even less success, if that's possible.

Schiff can hold all the hearings he wants. Subpoena all the people and documents he wants. The result? Same as when Nunes was running the House Intel Committee. Reports, findings, bombshells, and referrals to the Dept of Justice....that amount to Zip, Nada, Nothing.

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/25/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I guess he forgot that Holder set a precedent that the AG doesn't have to do anything for congress.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
I guess he forgot that Holder set a precedent that the AG doesn't have to do anything for congress.

President Trump said he admires AG Eric Holder's fierce loyalty to his President. (Obama)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump said he admires AG Eric Holder's fierce loyalty to his President. (Obama)

Lynch was also loyal? I wonder what they had in common that made them so loyal?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

So this guy has nothing better to do as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee or he wants to hide his lack of capability for the job spending his time attacking President Trump.

I'd say big mouth, small balls.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The Dems will set themselves up perfectly for a thumping in 2 years.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Their hate of all things trump is all the have to put on display. Sad really.
edit on 25-11-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

They cheered when people laughed at house requests. Let's see how they cheer now.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You know , it's kinda Funny . Adam Schiff knows his Name is on a Sealed Indictment at the DOJ . It will be Served Shortly............

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Democrats would rather cause trouble than work in the best interest of their country. They are under obligation from their Globslist backers to make us all miserable and do whatever they can to destroy our country.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Democrats would rather cause trouble than work in the best interest of their country. They are under obligation from their Globslist backers to make us all miserable and do whatever they can to destroy our country.

I'm just hoping that in the coming month or so the Schiff will hit the fan as far as Hillary and Co... that would put the House in a position with no political will whatsoever.

Until then, he was annoying yesterday, he will be annoying tomorrow...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It will be ironic when Schifftt gets his own weaknesses exposed !!

The irony will become "Standard".

😎🚬😎

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You are relentless and the kind of person anyone should want rooting for them. I hate to see such a fine person on the wrong side of justice. You get a pass...

No doubt next year will be interesting with all the changes.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

lol @ at being triggered that someone is insulting your Dear Leader! That's fresh coming Camp Trump whose Dear Leader does nothing but threaten and attack everyone he considers his opponents.

Don't come crying when he's insulted because that's some WEAK sauce right there!

SAD!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It is just funny he will get his just deserts for cheering for people to not testify when the people he wants to testify don't.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I hope that the democrats do absolutely nothing but yammer and soil themselves and run around like cockroaches that they are.

If they're doing that?

Then they aren't screwing us over.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Going to be amusing in a very pathetic sort of way when democrats begin to do everything Republicans did... but this time it will be the "right" thing to do.

Then they will stand here and crow just like the republicans did with nunes, but this time will be different... the clowns falling for the same schtik different face.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Offshore bank accounts.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Most likely a common ancestry. Cultures tend to work together, for each member's benefit.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

There's something very damaging for Adam Schiff, that may eventually be brought to light.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join