It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm dying. I'm not scared of it. But I would like to know why.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I sent you a Personal Message ( PM ) , check your Mom's ATS messages- click on 'myATS' button and look for the envelope button in the upper right

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

RIP Jusvistn... To her Son and Family, I'm so very sorry for your loss, your Mom was a very kind and smart lady and she will be missed by the ATS community.
I hope it will bring you comfort someday knowing that one of her last acts was to keep the Home fires burning for her Family. She Loved you all very much, I remember her telling us in the Q thread about a silly family song you guys would all sing on hunting trips, lol, we got her to "sing" it for us !

Sometimes ATS can seem like a "mean" place, but as your Mom knew, the search for " Truth " isn't for sissies ! I hope you gain insight into your Mom through what she wrote about and researched here. No doubt she will continue to fight the Good fight as one of God's Angel's now.....

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

May you find peace and tranquility on the other side.
May the tears ive shed for you accompany you on your new journey.
Love and strength be with you.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
im sorry none new.
im trying to not be mad that we didnt no.
i just tying to carry on what you was tying to do but i wish we new.
we are all so sad but i no why u did this. i just wish u had more time.
im not mad at you. dad is mad but not at you hes just mad noone chicked on you.
you always check on everyone but none ever chech on you. dad blames being gone. but you would say taht god works misterious ways. i dont thing you would be mad now. im tryin to not be mad, but im sad. i mioss you. so much. i will work had to keep doin what you did her and hope ur friend will like me.
a personal messsage to my mom

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Dear mom,'
what do i grams cancer comes back? i cant do wht you did. will we lose her to. shes having such a hard time i dont no what to do. can dad take time ot take care of u?
grams just wants to give up how do i make her stay.
moms familu dont seem to care asmuch. waht do i do? i just wish we never left her alone.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justinajr

You have her strength in you jr. I have suffered loss of loved ones recently too, there's nothing I can say that will really help, but know that you have the strength of character your mother imparted on you to get you through the difficult times. Just continue to make her proud, she is still watching over you.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Dear mom,
wow it took along time i could find this aging. dad got me roseti stone so i can be better her. i hope you not mad i had got facebook to get on her cus they dint let me post for you but i don't do the facebook just my name. but your name not my name. i miss you. i miss you cooking. you are a good cooker. dad cooks stuff that looks like barf. but it dint taste bad just look bad. sometime it taste bad to but at lest hes not so mad now. just werd you not her. the dog dont ever stop cryin n dot play no more n the cat is mean. ant deb comes in sort all your stuff in po t in bags. dad took us for pizza so we dint see her take it. i was mad but was just your cloths so i guess is ok. i wish you would come home but i no you cant so i hope i can keep talk to-you her. i love u i mis u.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You're doing great, We miss your Mom too. Your English is coming along well, what's your 1st language ? Your Mom raised a fine young Man, be Happy, follow your Heart, take care of your Pop's, lol, learn how to cook
Might even teach your Pop's a few things ! Big Hug Sweetheart....your Mom is always with you, Forever...
edit on 20-1-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

What country do you live in friend?
We all miss your mum

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
thank you. i miss my mom. is werd she not here.
all keep akin my country and english, but mom says dint say that cus bad people can find you and take you so i dint say that. my friend help me do that so i can talk to mom her. thank you you are her friend.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Because were curious what your first language is.
Your mum typed english very well

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
dear mom, dad let me stay home for sore throat today. you would never do that. but i dint feel bad why you would make me go to school.
we miss you. dad is better ever day someday are hard. Valentin was hard for dad. grams is sick again. dint know what to do cus is worst than last time dad says she gives up. Dr. says she not have much time.
we eat lots of hotdogs. i used to like them but to many now. he makes box mac n cheese. your mac is always better.
i miss you. we all miss you. my grades aren't so good yet. i dint like school no more, i dint like anything no more. is stupid. my English gets better with roseta so i am happy with that. but i dint no what to say to be on the line weer you were. im not smart t like that. i just miss your.
you are good mom. i miss you. i wish you dint leave us. everone who said first they mis you dint come her or help no-more so dad is doing all alone. brother is coming home but bringing a girl so i have to move to the small room. stupid. but i like to see brother. just life is stupid now. everthing is stupd.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Im sorry things are going so hard for you. I hope you find strength in this tough time.
Your mom is looking after you no doubt

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

thank you. this i only place to find my mom. i love her. she dint let facebook or nothing, and moms frends forget her now. i miss her so much. i think here is her friends and i come her to hear her friends.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Hi
I hope your throat feels better , do you like hot tea and lemon ?

It sure does feel like everything is stupid sometimes, wish you didn't have to learn that so young and that things weren't so tough for your family right now. Hang in there, and KNOW your Mom wouldn't have left you if she could have helped it. God called her to Heaven and she is one of his Angel's now watching over you.

Do you like spaghetti ? It's really easy to make, just need a few things.

1. Can of Sauce ( lots of different kinds )
2. Bag of Pasta / noodles ( pick your favorite kind )
3. package of ground beef or whatever ground meat you like.
4. veggies optional ( I like to add zucchini , onions and green peppers )

Brown your meat, drain fat, add sauce and veggies ( optional ) let simmer while you cook your pasta noodles ( put them in pot of boiling water with a little salt and cook till tender ) Drain pasta add sauce and YUMMY dinner is ready !

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

yea skeet si the next best thing dad can cook. mom was a realy good cooker like restrant food. dad is not so much. he is try though. will give the point cos he always is his sketi soggy. cooks to long. i hop someone will does reply is the only way i can find my mom here,. this posts do not show up nowhere

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

ps my throt wasnt really that bad

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justinajr

ps my throt wasnt really that bad

LOL, ok you get a pass today, but you know your Mom and Dad want you to go to school and keep learning. Just remember school is supposed to teach you how to read and write, do math and science...Not to teach you how to think, your Mom knew this, so use your heart and common sense when people are telling you things that don't make sense. Part of the Hate we see in the World today is people who are listening to bad people that have bad ideas.

yeah, making the noodles to soggy is a common mistake, you like Al Dente Pasta, me too.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
dad tries to cook to cook 3 boxes of spagehet in a pot that size. he cooks to mush! i will try to help with this. he dint make sauce like mom. just from a jar. mom makes good sauce.
thank you

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Hey, this is a fun movie you might enjoy...
Sometimes when I feel sad, a good movie cheers me up. Maybe make some popcorn ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join