It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm dying. I'm not scared of it. But I would like to know why.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
So, all of your internal organs were replaced?
I don't think I've ever heard of transplants at that level. If so, you're quite a miracle to be living now!
I'd take any day you have left as a blessing at this point.

Is everyone in the world incredibly dense? When did he ever say all his organs were replaced?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Is anyone seriously believing this?
All his organs were rotting so just like that he had them replaced!
Come on,someone is yanking our chain.
But he has been diagnosed with agent orange so it must be true!
I don't think that's what he's been diagnosed with.
I will leave it to your imagination (operative word)what he's been diagnosed with.

I mean, I'm a "people person", but, seriously, WHAT THE HELL'S THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

That sounds pretty awesome. It almost seems to be a way to access the knowledge buried in our subconscious.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That is the idea dude.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Well tempered post !

OP has real grounds for reality checks.

I hope that they can rewind this on a govt. Approved list of legitimate Ve. claims.

If not, I hope that lobbying their local parliamentary rep. Is the next step.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If they ghosted you, removed SS# and all critical registrations you need to exist then how do you still get medical support for your "replaced" organs? You seem to still talk with your doctor, does he work for free on random people without papers?

You do realize that it takes lot of courage to write pieces like this for people that actually have problems,
post like this make me inadvertently care less about the ones that do need the support..

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: caterpillage
So, all of your internal organs were replaced?
I don't think I've ever heard of transplants at that level. If so, you're quite a miracle to be living now!
I'd take any day you have left as a blessing at this point.

Is everyone in the world incredibly dense? When did he ever say all his organs were replaced?

I believe it was the last post on the first page.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

So you have created a new type of pendulum technique, good on you! That's the kind of stuff I like to see!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply.
a reply to: Jusvistn

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: glen200376
Is anyone seriously believing this?
All his organs were rotting so just like that he had them replaced!
Come on,someone is yanking our chain.
But he has been diagnosed with agent orange so it must be true!
I don't think that's what he's been diagnosed with.
I will leave it to your imagination (operative word)what he's been diagnosed with.

I mean, I'm a "people person", but, seriously, WHAT THE HELL'S THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE
There's nothing the matter with me unlike your oh so truthful o.p.
I don't believe everything I read online so in your book there's something wrong with me.
Don't suppose you want to buy a bridge?
edit on 26/11/2018 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you're not a troll and you really want help.....

START HERE

I'll partake no more in this thread

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Jusvistn, I have to apologize, I asked my dad about genetic defects from exposure to agent orange and passing on those to offspring after exposure. He replied, 'I know'.

Wow, I think I actually got tested as a child at Offutt Airforce base, but nothing came back positive. He said it was something like an allergy test, which didn't make sense to me. He doesn't really speak of it at all and it feels like I am prying when asking questions. None of this makes any sense.

But thank you for the awareness.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Hi. I'm moms son. she wasn't lying. she passed away after her posts. we found her when we got back from hunting camp. me and my dad both got a deer, but we ended thowing them away because she was always the one that cut them up for us. she was putting wood in the fire and they said her lungs collaps. one of them didn't have any blood to it or somethin. I dont no for sure, dad dont say. we was trying to go thru the computer and I just find her log on to post. I been looking at things i know she talked about, was truing to find q stuff cus she watche d that alot.

I miss her. she wasn't lying . the posts here make me mad cuz she wasnt lying.she was really sick and we didnt know. I wish she would let us know. but she never let us no she was sick. thank you that you answer her. I think it would make her of felt better that to no you cared.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

you make me mad. where di dmy mom say she replace? she had removed. not replace. thanks for your being nice to her. NOT she died after her sayuing this. we fond her dead in the drivway by woodstove. she wasnt lyin. she was very sick. she died!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The ATS community is very sorry she passed. Some of us did notice her absence.

Please click on her username and all the threads she made will show up. You may want to read them.

God Bless You and your Family.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

thank you. my mom always talked good abut her online frends. im sad so many are mean. i didnt know about that. she never said about anybody was mean her. i was just wanting to no more about my mom. but htis is amean place. i thot i would find nic e things to tell my dad about mom but now wishi didnt come her.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So sorry to hear of your Mom's passing, my condolences to you and your family

I see that the mods have been directing your other post here- don't take it personal, they try and prevent thread drift- in other words they want to keep the topic of the thread to the original post of that thread.

You always protect the ones you love and I'm sure that is why your Mom did not let on that she was sick, she was protecting you and your family from the pain of knowing she was not long for this life.

Please keep searching, always remember the good times

As far as the naysayers and trolls, the world is full of them ( so is this site ) - pass them by, they are not worth your time.

Please take care in knowing your mom was loved here and will be missed here - keep posting and welcome to family!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

I want to make my own posting byt to do that thy want myfb etc or something to link to. now i dont want to do that. maybe mom dying is better for myh understanding and not being so trusting. i dont no what to do i want to be her at ats but they want fb accout.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Most everyone here is a person of honor, including your mom.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So sorry to hear about your Mum.

She was loved around ATS and will be sadly missed.

As for ATS you can always read anything without having an account.

Keep posting in this thread if you need a hand.

Sending good vibes to you and your family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join