It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Caravan painting Honduran Flags

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

And all those have been proven to be done by illegal aliens. You're not helping your argument one bit.
And just because you weren't paying attention during the Obama years, doesn't mean the things you didn't happen. Most intelligent people have been calling for a wall. Including Democrats. But let's ignore that too.
And I'm glad your brain is your source. That let's me know its time to move on from our conversation.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Grambler

I'm sure most people on here are planning on going to the border and fighting these illegals, right? I doubt it.

I support the Minutemen Project. They are doing what I cannot do. But if push does come to shove, I'll lock and load to protect the constitution I took an oath to defend.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Violater1

Leave their crap hole home to come to America and try to turn America into the crap hole they left.

It's amazing that they don't have money for food, yet they have new back packs, new shoes, new pants, hats and shirts, new baby strollers, new cell phones, AND THEY CAN BUY THE BLUE PAINT, SHEETS AND BRUSHES TO PAINT THEIR FLAGS!

And don't forget the charter buses between towns.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

it's always the right wingers decrying the left's search for a civil war

wonder who really wants one?

Maxine Waters, Nanci Pelosi, guy in Cali that's willing to nuke people..

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I don't really care whether you think I'm arrogant, I could say the same about you and your beliefs, doesn't really make it true though, does it?

But let's keep pretending that arguing on a message board is actually doing something. I'm sure most people on here are planning on going to the border and fighting these illegals, right? I doubt it.

Yet day in and day out you comment from on high.

Maybe you're the psyop.

edit on 25-11-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

What makes you think that I think I'm better than anyone? You're putting words in my mouth and thoughts in my head. Maybe you need to reflect on why you feel that way about me when I've never said any such thing.

How is what I say any different than what you say? Is expressing my opinion arrogant? If so you're just as arrogant as I am.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yeah, because people around here have SOOO bought into what I say. Worst psyop ever. Lol. This is a right wing echo chamber, people come here to get validation for their biases.
edit on 11/25/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
This has ZERO to do with Trump. This was going on BEFORE Trump. Trump didn't post the videos of these bastards rushing the border, entering our country illegally. FYI, Trump was the only one who offered to do anything about it. What I see on the news right now is 100% pure stupidity instigated and pushed by the left wing ticking timebomb. These leftist leaders are literally morons. 40 years ago, these idiots would have been locked away in a mental ward, never to be heard from again, just as well, the communist aspect of them would be shot or hung by the neck until dead.

This is NOT Trump. This is the left.

WRONG. There is but one party who benefits from the painted picture of a border threat. It doesn't do anything but hurt the left's case.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What makes you think that I think I'm better than anyone? You're putting words in my mouth and thoughts in my head. Maybe you need to reflect on why you feel that way about me when I've never said any such thing.

How is what I say any different than what you say? Is expressing my opinion arrogant? If so you're just as arrogant as I am.

I say that I have opinions on things, and want to hear others opinions on those things

You say that anyone who has opinions on any of those things is a fool falling for a psyop, and only you are above that

That is the difference

You may not say that you feel you are better than others, but by claiming anyone wanting to discusss any issues is being a fool which you are not, that is exactly what you are in effect saying

To put it another way

I realize my fecal matter stinks like everyone else’s, you pretend yours doesn’t and you are somehow above the fray

That’s fine, you are entitled to that

And I am entitled to my opinion that you are wrong, and your constant same old talking point does nothing to advance any worthwhile discussion

Or if you can relate to this better

“Everything you say is proof you fall for psyops. Be like me because I am above falling for all of those psyops!!”

Hmmm, yeah, don’t see your appeal in advancing such a simplistic argument

But hey, you keep doing you

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Again putting words and thoughts into my mouth and head. You calling me arrogant is a sign of arrogance in itself, it shows that you think you're smarter than me and more open minded. I can easily turn it around on you, but I'm not going to because I believe you are one of the more levelheaded members here, especially when it comes to the right wing members. You have some left wingers too but they are far less popular than their counterparts on the right, look at the front page for proof every day.

When have I ever called anyone a fool? Please refer to one time I've called anyone that, if you can't then I assume you are yet again putting words in my mouth.

I have an opinion just like you, this is a place to share those opinions, there is nothing "arrogant" about calling it how I see it, you do the very same thing.
edit on 11/25/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Leave their crap hole home to come to America and try to turn America into the crap hole they left.

It's amazing that they don't have money for food, yet they have new back packs, new shoes, new pants, hats and shirts, new baby strollers, new cell phones, AND THEY CAN BUY THE BLUE PAINT, SHEETS AND BRUSHES TO PAINT THEIR FLAGS!

They also had access to drugs...don't forget about that little fact

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
And marching with their flags raised high into your country.

I've seen many things and I'm seldom gobsmacked.

But this?
It's beyond words.

All I can say is good luck people from the US, and my prayers are with you.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
America must let them in. It's God's law of common ground for love thy neighbor.

Yeah lets just open the flood gates like europe did! Moron.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

They also had access to drugs...don't forget about that little fact

Thank you.
I just didn't want to state the obvious. But you are right.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: StallionDuck
This has ZERO to do with Trump. This was going on BEFORE Trump. Trump didn't post the videos of these bastards rushing the border, entering our country illegally. FYI, Trump was the only one who offered to do anything about it. What I see on the news right now is 100% pure stupidity instigated and pushed by the left wing ticking timebomb. These leftist leaders are literally morons. 40 years ago, these idiots would have been locked away in a mental ward, never to be heard from again, just as well, the communist aspect of them would be shot or hung by the neck until dead.

This is NOT Trump. This is the left.

WRONG. There is but one party who benefits from the painted picture of a border threat. It doesn't do anything but hurt the left's case.

Who benefits letting illegal aliens in and giving them a voting card? Same people that always had... The left.

This was going on LONG before Trump. Did you know that illegals were gassed during Obama's term? It's no different except Trump is actually doing what WE want him to... What we've been B!#@ing about for years and years.

Secure the border!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

America must let them in. It's God's law of common ground for love thy neighbor.

Our neighbors weren't strapping shrapnel bombs to their chests back in Jesus's day. I'm pretty sure back then, they didn't have illegals... They were called slaves. Slaves were used for "cheap labor". So the real labor wasn't likely getting undercut by a foreigner. Things were WAY different back then. EVERYONE had to work, unless you had slaves. Or you didn't eat. All countries were pretty much the same. Oh wait... Rome had lead pipes to drink from. Oh Goodie! Though, you might want to stay away from the arena. You might end up in it. Or hell, you could get a job shaving the sweat from gladiators to sell to some dumb roman to drink for his vitality... Hmmmm so THAT'S what lead does to you...
edit on 26-11-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
They seem pretty well off to me. Look at how nice their clothing is.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yeah, because people around here have SOOO bought into what I say. Worst psyop ever. Lol. This is a right wing echo chamber, people come here to get validation for their biases.

Never said you were good at your job.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yes but Honduras is crap.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

As the left likes to remind everybody time and time again, the United States is not a Christian nation so these criminals and illegals can # right off back to where they came from.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join