It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Caravan painting Honduran Flags

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: StallionDuck

The left wants a civil war.

People need to calm down. Donald Trump is trying to work everybody up into an angry frenzy over this, like he did with the 'take a knee" episode. There was no immigration "crisis" until one was fabricated by this administration. It was always the same old problems and shortcomings.

Things have escalated today, and they will continue to I'm afraid, as long as we have someone constantly stirring the pot, adding the necessary ingredients of fear and anger, to cause a flare up. We could spend money on doing assessments on which of these people might be in danger in their own countries, rather than threatening to kill or imprison them.

We need to calm down our rhetoric and not fall for this manipulation and drama. Let cooler and smarter minds prevail., and realize this might very well be a stunt for votes.

To quote rollanotherone, “ A wiser person than you would just ignore it and move along.”
edit on V462018Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 25 Nov 2018 17:46:10 -06001 by Violater1 because: ignoring the buzzing fly

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Violater1

Noicted how all of them are all young or older men? why are all the men fleeing? or more rather are they actually all criminals fleeing Honduras so they
can come to commit crime in America?

Thats what I was thinking. If that entire row of people marched on their government, they'd have taken the capital in minutes. Instead, they march to the US to get that sweet sweet government hand out.

link   

Try as I might to somehow make your little post pertinent to my comments, I just can't.

Try again, maybe?

edit on 11/25/2018 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
here we go with 100 of these silly threads

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

it's always the right wingers decrying the left's search for a civil war

wonder who really wants one?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Leave their crap hole home to come to America and try to turn America into the crap hole they left.

It's amazing that they don't have money for food, yet they have new back packs, new shoes, new pants, hats and shirts, new baby strollers, new cell phones, AND THEY CAN BUY THE BLUE PAINT, SHEETS AND BRUSHES TO PAINT THEIR FLAGS!

Probably donated by civil war enthusiasts here in the US.

That's my belief. The left wants a civil war. The more I see on the news about this BS and the more I see about it on websites and Youtube, I almost welcome it. What are they going to fight with? Sticks and Stones?

California is full of scum and hipocrits. Jack up their cost of living so high that they have to move out and infest the rest of the US like a virus. Why can't CA fall into the ocean already?

If I'm racist.... Fascist... Bigoted... it's because of 'these' people who push this sort of thing on the rest of their country in their self righteous communistic cleansing of our country.

It's coming... No doubt.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't mean civil war enthusiasts do you?
I think I get what your saying. These people are being fed by Soros, Rockefeller,Clinton, Obama, Bush and Pelucchi et al. They're Communists. Period.They want to usher in a New World Order. Ordo Ab Chao.

Nah, not in the proper meaning but more less a "Soros War Enthusiast". It was more or less sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

People need to calm down. Donald Trump is trying to work everybody up into an angry frenzy over this, like he did with the 'take a knee" episode. There was no immigration "crisis" until one was fabricated by this administration. It was always the same old problems and shortcomings.

Things have escalated today, and they will continue to I'm afraid, as long as we have someone constantly stirring the pot, adding the necessary ingredients of fear and anger, to cause a flare up. We could spend money on doing assessments on which of these people might be in danger in their own countries, rather than threatening to kill or imprison them.

We need to calm down our rhetoric and not fall for this manipulation and drama. Let cooler and smarter minds prevail., and realize this might very well be a stunt for votes.

And yet Obama deported more people than this admin has.

Also, I would like to see your sources for your claim of "there was no immigration crisis until this admin"

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Gotta wonder how these people walked thousands of miles and were able to keep everyone fed and energized enough to make the trek.

Obvious psyop is obvious.

Please explain then

Are you implying that trumo funded these people to drum up support against them?

Or that the establishment republicans and Dems that want globalism and cheap illegal immigration labor are setting up this psyop to diminish their own cause

What should we do to defeat this psyop

Just ignore these illegals and allow them in to the country?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

This has ZERO to do with Trump. This was going on BEFORE Trump. Trump didn't post the videos of these bastards rushing the border, entering our country illegally. FYI, Trump was the only one who offered to do anything about it. What I see on the news right now is 100% pure stupidity instigated and pushed by the left wing ticking timebomb. These leftist leaders are literally morons. 40 years ago, these idiots would have been locked away in a mental ward, never to be heard from again, just as well, the communist aspect of them would be shot or hung by the neck until dead.

This is NOT Trump. This is the left.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The left... You just said it yourself!

But....

I'll say again:

But hey.... Bring it. I'm not scurd!
edit on 25-11-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

And yet Obama deported more people than this admin has.

Yes he did, and he did so without getting the entire country worked up into a hateful, fearful uproar.

Also, I would like to see your sources for your claim of "there was no immigration crisis until this admin"

Let the source be your own brain. Do you remember a 'crisis" before Trump took office? That we needed a wall, or we would all be murdered and raped? That we needed our military at the border to protect ourselves from these Hispanic psychopaths? What other President used the term "immigration crisis"?

edit on 11/25/2018 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I do NOT want war. I have seen more men die than I care to remember. I also don't want mistakes repeated again. It is a mistake to let this invasion force into the USA. Many US citizens, have died, been murdered or lives destroyed because of Illegals. It is the obvious agenda of the Invading Caravans to fight and illegally enter into the USA. They want the fight, not me. But they invade, then we will fight them, until they are no more.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well, seeing as how the right wingers are the ones with the guns...
We dont want to have to use them.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Exactly!

None discussed illegal immigration

Now we have anywhere from 20 to 40 million illegals

It’s not trumo making the problem up, it’s that all the previous administrations, republicans and democrats, wanted illegal immigration and don’t care that it negatively affects regular Americans

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I do NOT want war. I have seen more men die than I care to remember. I also don't want mistakes repeated again. It is a mistake to let this invasion force into the USA. Many US citizens, have died, been murdered or lives destroyed because of Illegals. It is the obvious agenda of the Invading Caravans to fight and illegally enter into the USA. They want the fight, not me. But they invade, then we will fight them, until they are no more.

I don't want war either, Violater. But I do want to keep to the constitution, and not start murdering people because they are seeking refuge. If some of them are looking to cause problems, let's root them out and send them away. I agree we don't need any more headaches.

Oh, good -- Mexico has agreed now to keep them until they are vetted. Let's hope this calms things down.

My best,
liw

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't know what to do. I don't get emotionally invested in the freakshow, that's how you get radicalized. The end goal is the radicalization of the two party system. It seems to be working pretty well.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Mother Abagail" Freemantle says We Must All make a STAND Sooner or Later....

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I don't know what to do. I don't get emotionally invested in the freakshow, that's how you get radicalized. The end goal is the radicalization of the two party system. It seems to be working pretty well.

I think claiming that everyone concerned about an issue like this is falling for a psyop is arrogant and does nothing to help anything

For example, I could claim your claim of telling people to not focus on this issue because it is a psyop is in fact you falling for a psyop in order to help the globalist who want this caravan to illegally enter

Doesn’t really advance any conversation does it?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I don't really care whether you think I'm arrogant, I could say the same about you and your beliefs, doesn't really make it true though, does it?

But let's keep pretending that arguing on a message board is actually doing something. I'm sure most people on here are planning on going to the border and fighting these illegals, right? I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I don't really care whether you think I'm arrogant, I could say the same about you and your beliefs, doesn't really make it true though, does it?

But let's keep pretending that arguing on a message board is actually doing something. I'm sure most people on here are planning on going to the border and fighting these illegals, right? I doubt it.

But wait you just said it n your previous post people were getting radicalized by discussing this story

Im a person who believes that discussion is worth while

You apparently don’t feel that way, and yet still feel the need to talk about how much better you are than everyone all the time as somehow only you are able to not fall for obvious psyops

You know if you can make the same post on every issue anyone ever wants to discuss, and you still feel superior to everyone, maybe you need to reflect on yourself and ask yourself if maybe your profound view that can answer every issue might just be a little to simplistic

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join