It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Trump Set to Indict Hillary Clinton & Other Deep Staters in Coming Months.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

dont you know? Mossad is all powerful!

They are when they dual wielding the Gilboa Snake.

(double barrel Ar-15).

tribunistdaily.com...
edit on 25-11-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Alex Jones coverage of 

Sorry man, you lost me there.

I do agree with the general theory presented but don't feel like stepping through the Mossad minefield of disinformation that is Infowars.

So you disregard Trump on video announcing it because its on InfoWars website?

Never said that. But I'd rather hear Trump's words and interpret them myself than have Alex Jones' take on the situation.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Mossad minefield of disinformation that is Infowars.

But you're comfortable with a statement like this?

Everything bad is either Mossad or Nazis anymore...Lord...

Swing and a miss.

You're assuming that the solid connections between Alex Jones and Mossad haven't been exposed already.

Isnt AJ's wife connected somehow? I'll have to look that up again.

His ex-wife, Kelly Rebecca Nichols, is Jewish though I've yet to see convincing evidence that she's Mossad affiliated.

Our CIA however, is Mossad affiliated for select operations. And Alex Jones family happens to have CIA ties as well:

Like I said if they were as big and bad and all encompassing as everyone says why havent they taken over by now?

So an organization needs to have overt world control for you to believe that they're powerful? What would be the benefit of that when you can simply control public opinion through mass media covertly?

Ask a typical everyday American what Mossad or the Sanayim are and I doubt you'll get an answer.

What's their motto again?

Oh right, "By way of deception, thou shalt do war."

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Alex Jones coverage of 

I do agree with the general theory presented but don't feel like stepping through the Mossad minefield of disinformation that is Infowars.

Wheres Trump on video saying it?

Read the OP and check the links. It's pointless you commenting in here if you don't read the OP and it's sources.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Alex Jones coverage of 

Never said that. But I'd rather hear Trump's words and interpret them myself than have Alex Jones' take on the situation.
looks like its an old clip. but it is trump announcing a reopening of the clinton email investigation. It's in the OP

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Alex Jones coverage of 

looks like its an old clip. but it is trump announcing a reopening of the clinton email investigation. It's in the OP

I'm aware. I've seen the clip before. It's not news. What don't you understand?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: neo96
Trump can't indict anyone.

LOL.

Even if they need to be.

Uh......... Trump isn't doing it. The FBI.

No, the FBI doesn't indict anyone either, although I'm sure dRumpf will take credit for it. Only a grand jury made up of citizens can hand down an indictment. The FBI can refer a set of facts to a local U.S Attorney, who might, or might not, present a case to a grand jury for possible indictment. Trump will be sitting around eating a Big Mac, while someone explains the big words in the indictment to him. You know how some dogs have heterochromic eyes, with one blue and one green eye? I believe 45 has a heterochromatic brain, lacking a corpus collosum, which is the neural bundle that allows to two halves of the brain to communicate with one another. Of course only higher mammals have a corpus collosum.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

He Is Determined to Protect American Interests Around the Globe . NEVER Doubt his Resolve....

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Alex Jones coverage of 

Do you not read what you write? you said..

But I'd rather hear Trump's words and interpret them myself than have Alex Jones' take on the situation.
and I told you it's in a video in the OP. Having trouble today?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I wouldn't believe AJ any more than I would CNN.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Alex Jones coverage of 

You insinuated that by clicking the links in the OP, you would only hear Alex Jones take on the situation, when in fact the video has Trump speaking along with AJs take.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The criminal House democrats and RINO's will put a stop to any attempt to prosecute their puppet masters.a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well , the President just Finished a Campaign Speech in Mississippi . Besides Endorsing Cindy Hyde-Smith , he Yet Again Reminded All Americans that in Order to do the " Good Work " that Will Help and Restore U.S. Greatness among the other Nations of this Earth , and being the Now " SOLE " Proponent of Personal Freedoms Today , in order to Achieve that Lofty Goal , He Needs the Support of the Entire Country in this time of Crisis on the US/Mexico Border . A Secure Majority in the Senate of Republican Senators Will ENSURE that the " Good Work " Continues for the Next 2 Years , and BEYOND . By Supporting Our President , We the American People as a WHOLE , Will Ensure our Great Country Continues to Exist as the Dream Our Fore Fathers Intended it to be .

GOD BLESS AMERICA , And GOD BLESS MY FELLOW AMERICANS ! .............

edit on 26-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
The criminal House democrats and RINO's will put a stop to any attempt to prosecute their puppet masters.a reply to: Doctor Smith

Are you Simply Positive about that , or is this just your Obvious Personal Opinion , and not just Based on Sensable Critical Thinking gwathyamacallit ?

The Alleged " Deep State " Really does Exist , and they are AFRAID . Brain Bug AFRAID by the way , and the TRUMP is their Worst Nightmare................STAY TUNED ..............

edit on 26-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

A.J. has More " Inside Info " on Current Daily Events in this Country than All of you Combined on this Thread . His Only Problem is , he can't Tell the Truth All of the Time .

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Does Gay Frog say when this is going to happen? He reminds me of the story with the tiny fowl.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

A.J. has More " Inside Info " on Current Daily Events in this Country than All of you Combined on this Thread . His Only Problem is , he can't Tell the Truth All of the Time .

Alex Jones throws it all against the wall. Some sticks.. some doesn't. But at least the public gets access to information never presented by the MSM.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Alex Jones throws it all against the wall. Some sticks.. some doesn't. But at least the public gets access to information never presented by the MSM.

One example of an A.J. piece not reported by the MSM, but is TRUE, and is VERY BAD NEWS for HILLARY and BILL.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

One example of an A.J. piece not reported by the MSM, but is TRUE, and is VERY BAD NEWS for HILLARY and BILL.
www.infowars.com...

Wandering helpless in the valley of the Damned 😎

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Exclusive: Trump Set to Indict Hillary Clinton & Other Deep Staters in Coming Months.

Hell yes awesome so excited, cant hide it.

Alex Jones

Ahh cr@p, oh well maybe next time

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join