It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Trump Set to Indict Hillary Clinton & Other Deep Staters in Coming Months.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Alex Jones coverage of Actual Video of Trump stating, FBI are reopening the case on Hillary Clinton and Others. Alex also goes into what is actually going on in the Middle East. Who is controlling these terrorist organizations.

We "the People of the World" seem to be winning and on the right track for once.

Exclusive: Trump Set to Indict Hillary Clinton & Other Deep Staters in Coming Months

And yet another Patriot Journalist under attack from the "left over deep state operatives". The message from the left is.......Let us take over and ruin the free world or this is what will happen to you. The mainstream media is blacked out on this one. This is why they want InfoWars censored.

Watch Live: Roger Stone

Exclusive Statement on Dr. Jerome Corsi Plea Bargain

edit on 25-11-2018 by Doctor Smith because: Messed up HTML

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
yeah right we'll see but I highly doubt it

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Alex Jones coverage of 

Sorry man, you lost me there.

I do agree with the general theory presented but don't feel like stepping through the Mossad minefield of disinformation that is Infowars.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't think that is how this game works. If you are simply stating that they are saying the words that everyone is created equal and the law applies to all, I agree. If you are stating they are going to actually prosecute these actors with a real punishment at the end, I am currently running dry and wonder where you get those wonderful substances?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You need better sources than this. It may eventually come to pass but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

AJ confirms what most should already know and opines that indictments are coming.

Been hearing this for too many years.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Rutrow George

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Trump can't indict anyone.

LOL.

Even if they need to be.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Believing Hillary will be indicted is like believing Trump will be impeached, is not going to happen. But I'm sure you guys will chase that carrot a little bit longer.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Mossad minefield of disinformation that is Infowars.

But you're comfortable with a statement like this?

Everything bad is either Mossad or Nazis anymore...Lord...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
You need better sources than this. It may eventually come to pass but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm not holding my breath either. But Theirs hope the real criminals will pay.

Where are all these better sources you talk about?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So true. The Democrats love Trump so this isn't going to happen. They actually love each other behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Believing Hillary will be indicted is like believing Trump will be impeached, is not going to happen. But I'm sure you guys will chase that carrot a little bit longer.

I agree with all but the playing field these issues are placed in.

They are not even the same game.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Alex Jones coverage of 

I do agree with the general theory presented but don't feel like stepping through the Mossad minefield of disinformation that is Infowars.

Im with you

Tho I agree I would love to see her and her ilk (including both sides) hammered and brought to justice, I dont see this happening......

And I definitely dont believe a thing that comes out of Jones without more resources.......

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Trump can't indict anyone.

LOL.

Even if they need to be.

Uh......... Trump isn't doing it. The FBI.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Deja vue! We have heard this for nearly 4 years now and yet people still believe that this time it will be different. We have heard this for so long that now even the people saying it have went and committed the same offences that they accuse others of. It seems like we are in a ground hog effect where we have to relive reruns of the shawn hannity show over and over.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Here is the same video clip of Trump that is on your infowars link.

But its from Oct28 2016

From clicking your link, seeing this clip followed by Alex Jones talking (which is when i stopped. i dont need an interpreter for my POTUS, he speaks my language just fine) it almost seems like AJ is presenting this as "new", but Im not sure if that is what is going on or not since I stopped watching once Trump wasnt on the screen anymore and went to search YT for this new awesome news that the MSM wont touch.

And found many MSM outlets did indeed cover this, back in Oct 2016.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Maybe he saved the good stuff for the end of the 55min video? Or the middle?

Is the FBI finishing up their investigation from 2 years ago?

Just tell us exactly what we need to know. There cant possibly be 55 minutes worth of information we "need to know". (and that was just your 1st link... wowzers)
edit on 11/25/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Come on man, we just had reports that Trump did want to do this but was advised by his legal counsel that its a terrible idea since it will in turn indict him.

Stop listening to the con man, Alex Jones. All he cares about is stringing along his base while he sells as much merch as possible. It's all about the money, Lebowski!

Trump wanted DOJ to prosecute Clinton, Comey: report
edit on 25-11-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Alex Jones coverage of 

Same.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Mossad minefield of disinformation that is Infowars.

But you're comfortable with a statement like this?

Everything bad is either Mossad or Nazis anymore...Lord...

Swing and a miss.

You're assuming that the solid connections between Alex Jones and Mossad haven't been exposed already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join