It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So sick of the media posting photos of Trump and May guerning/pulling faces

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Do you know if that was created by applying digital filters to a digital photograph or is it a painting or something?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Do you know if that was created by applying digital filters to a digital photograph or is it a painting or something?

I didn't make it, but it looks like a simple digital photo editing app like "Vinci".

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: projectvxn
This is how demonization and propaganda works.

Hey look Mahogany even literally demonizes Trump.

This is how they see the world as they call everyone else fearful and phobic.

I forget where I'm at sometimes, and I forget to put disclaimers in for those that need them.

DISCLAIMER: I have never been close enough to Trump to take that demon picture... not my work, sorry.

I think someone of your intellect might enjoy these more:

How did you ever infer that projectvxn was insinuating that you took that photo?

I am also curious how projectvzn inferred that you were demonizing Trump by sharing a photo. I felt it could have just as easily been inferred that you were portraying the liberal media's style of displaying Trump and not your own. *shrug*

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hahahhahahah

because the Russia thing is true right? RIGHT?

Bc trolling is a higher art than media subversion.

You could say this photo answers the question of who's winning - globalism or nationalism. 😁

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I was kind of hoping for more pictures than this.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: fusiondoe
Why can they never publish photos of them smiling or just neutral???

Have you ever actually watched one of Trump's speeches?

It would be a total feat to be able to capture a shot of him, where his not making an odd facial expression.

That's actually not true but I thought it was funny. Although, in order to remain political, i will neither confirm nor deny awarding you a star.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Trump is an idiotic piece of trash, how do you expect him to look? Maybe the news should photoshop his face so it looks like there’s something going on inside his head?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Theresa May is ridiculous. She can dance though... Yeah I'm being ridiculous.

Anyways there's 1000's of pictures circulating, 100's taken every day. Most are "ridiculous" because photography isn't a simple as shouting smile. Plus they say don't work with animals or kids...

Or maybe there's nothing to this and you're just triggered and therefore looking for problems that barely exist?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Leave Brittany alone!!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Remember all the negative news articles about the G7 meeting where they used the below image to push their negative agenda?

All those opinions would sound completely bat snip crazy if they used the below image which paints a whole different picture.

Agenda driven propaganda at it's finest.

This is why it's called fake news.
edit on 11 25 2018 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Trump is an idiotic piece of trash, how do you expect him to look? Maybe the news should photoshop his face so it looks like there’s something going on inside his head?

Sad you can't see how utterly programmed you've become by the very propaganda tactics pointed out in the op.

You see his orange face and automatically go into an uncontrolled tirade. Yet your kushy little life has suffered no negative impact from him or his actions. In fact your quality of life has likely improved under his watch...

But don't let that stop you from jumping on any leftists bandwagon that happens to cross your path.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

guerning/pulling faces

What is that? A British thing?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

This is how demonization and propaganda works.

Hey look Mahogany even literally demonizes Trump.

This is how they see the world as they call everyone else fearful and phobic.

I forget where I'm at sometimes, and I forget to put disclaimers in for those that need them.

DISCLAIMER: I have never been close enough to Trump to take that demon picture... not my work, sorry.

I think someone of your intellect might enjoy these more:

Although those are well done artistic expressions, I prefer real images, personally:

duckduckgo.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I find them all hilarious to be honest. There are few people in this world that are immune to media making a mockery of them. Media will eat it's own and everything else as long as it suits them and brings in views. Posting unflattering pictures has been a thing for forever as a propaganda tactic. Back before the internet, it was cartoonists using over-exaggerated features to lampoon everyone. There are historical pictures going all the way back to the founding of this country making a mockery of opposing political opponents.

Let the media have their fun. Their own childishness will catch up to them in a big way eventually. And it already is really. Viewership is down all over the place. Fewer people are bothering with TV anymore. Newspapers and magazines are going out of print/business. Reap what ya sow, yanno?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's very easy for the leftwing media to get these images of Trump and May b/c anyone who speaks will make those faces at some point when they say various words. Just saying the word "I" and the letters "sh" like "shame", you will see how the mouth forms an open O shape form, which can be used to mock them by posting a photo of them while in the process of saying that part of the word.

Why do you think the photographers take 500-1,000 pictures in a 10 minute press conference? Lucky for them they are digital and they don't have to develop all that film. The then look for the most ridiculous angle, posturing of the person and publish that.

It is pure propaganda and I can't remember it being done to Obama when he was in, not as a general rule like it is done by most all MSM on the left. Sure, there were times when a particular subject was extremely unconstitutional that Bama was pushing and they would use imagery to underscore that, but not as a general rule they didn't.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

May often looks as if she's double dropped.

I can understand the temptation given her situation.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

guerning ????

Google search...
Urban Dictionary: Guerning
www.urbandictionary.com...

Jan 26, 2009 - Guerning is the grinding of the teeth while high on pills, ketamine or MDMA. When a person takes extasy its more than likely they will start to ...
-----
Urban Dictionary: Guern

"Ah yeah he is an old Guern" is often used to describe an elderly local person who has lived on Guernsey for all or most of their life and who was born there.
-----
Urban Dictionary: Guernatron

A 'Guernatron' is a heavy pills, ketamine and MDMA taker, it refers to the 'Guerning' experienced while high on pills. See GUERNING.
-----
#guerning hashtag on Instagram • Photos and Videos

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join