It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 incredibly fake facts trump supporters believe are true.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have no clue what you are going on about. Maybe you should make an op about what ever it is, since you obviously have nothing to contribute to this one. a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
PizzaGate is real. Just ask the people of Haiti

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I have no clue what you are going on about. Maybe you should make an op about what ever it is, since you obviously have nothing to contribute to this one. a reply to: burdman30ott6

LOL, and you do? soundboy, you kind of suck at ATS. I think GLP is more your speed.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

Oh? You mad bro?

Seeing as how so many people just put you in your place and the serious burns you've recieved, why just Burdmans post? A little touchy are we? Trust that WE KNOW you have NO CLUE.

This thread is grabage and garbage does after all belong in a garbage bin, so pick up after yourself and close the lid tight behind you grouchy? KThxBye👋

edit on 26-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Broom and Dust pan...

edit on 26-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Trash everywhere...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Alright, so 4 pages in and I'm not reading anymore.. Because one thing is painfully obvious

Homeboy is a star-farmer, and a troll. He posted this list, with literally no insight at all, not even any quotes from the article, and hasn't responded in the four pages I read.

Ya'll are feedin' the trolls. Good on ya.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

"...hasn’t signed a single piece of economic legislation..."

True, But he did invalidate a few trade agreements which did effect the economy.

Great use of semantics to make your point!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Try reading, it helps.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

1. Trump is a devoted Christian.

Who cares? I mean, really. Who cares? I'm not.

2. The economy is improving because of Trump.

Yep. Sure is.

3. ‘Millions voted illegally’ (without a single shred of proof).

Speculation at best. Who knows the real numbers? Democrats cheat. That's a fact.

4. Immigration is off the rails and illegal immigrants are all violent criminals.

No one says all illegals are violent. Fake news.

5. Trump should have the power to overturn judicial rulings.

Fake news. No one says that.

6. Trumpcare is great while Obamacare is awful.

We still have Obamacare because of the dickweed republicans in the House.

7. Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

Who cares? Barky is a failed president and an asshole.

8. There’s a war on gun owners.

True. Leftist douchebags want to remove the 2nd.

9. All the investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia are bogus.

Weird line. Trump has legally dealt with Russia. Not illegally like Barky and Hillary.

10. Trump is honest and trustworthy.

I trust him more than I did Barky or any other commie douchebag leftist.

'This article sounds like it was written by an ugly, bitter girl in her college dorm room who's taking Womyn Studies while her cute roommate is getting pounded by the captain of the Lacrosse team.

I love how you guys refer to leftists as commies, while literally supporting Donnie and his adoration for communism. Couldn't make it up.

Oh and nobody is coming for your guns- stop gobbling up NRA propaganda.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

I have to ask, if infringement on the 2nd Amendment isn't a goal of the left, then why do they attack the NRA so rabidly? Wouldn't people who did not have their eyes on assaulting a Right simply chuckle at the "wasting of money" by the group trying to defend the right against what you claim is a phantom boogeyman? No, there's a reason, a very important reason, why the NRA is such a massive target of venom and spite from the left... and that reason is as plain as the nose on Dianne Feinstein's face.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I do not believe you.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I have to ask, if infringement on the 2nd Amendment isn't a goal of the left, then why do they attack the NRA so rabidly?

Because the NRA spends gobs of money to convince gullible tards that any regulation what-so-ever means "infringement".

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I do not believe you.

Have a nice day.

Case in point.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

"...hasn’t signed a single piece of economic legislation..."

True, But he did invalidate a few trade agreements which did effect the economy.

Correct. Just ask Harley Davidson or General Motors who just announced it will lay-off 14,000 people in North America.

Higher costs, due in part to the Trump administration steel tariffs, have already cost GM $1 billion, and those costs will persist and rise as long as they are in place.

www.forbes.com...

For two years Trump has been simultaneously feeding the economy corn syrup and strangling the Golden-Goose Pres. Obama handed him.

Watch what happens in January when the Tariffs kick in.
Or just look at the stock market now.

The GOP have crashed every economy they have overseen for the past 40 years.
The Orange Tard is on track for setting a new record on how quickly a GOP Pres can crash a previously stable economy.

Really you guys should be preparing your conspiracy theory now to explain how the Cheetoh God so miserably failed.
edit on 26-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I was going to read your link and thread. Then I saw that you insulted us and remembered that we don't actually need you. Be mad and mute.

The technocrats and sophists can S a D. You are not relevant or powerful.

By the way, I'm probably smarter than you.
edit on 11 26 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
It's funny. The automatic defensive posts claiming a leftist is mad when all the angry posts are by the followers.

Who was angry enough to start this thread?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I was going to read your link and thread. Then I saw you insulted us and remembered that we don't actually need you. Be mad and mute.

The technocrats and sophists can S a D. You are hot relevant or powerful.

By the way, I'm probably smarter than you.

That is a strategy to survive the next 12 months of Dumpster Fire.
Stay drunk and belligerent.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just spewed Mt. Dew. I should have known better than to read your closing lines before taking a drink.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I have to ask, if infringement on the 2nd Amendment isn't a goal of the left, then why do they attack the NRA so rabidly?

Because the NRA spends gobs of money to convince gullible tards that any regulation what-so-ever means "infringement".

But it does mean infringement. Imagine if those "sensible restrictions" were placed on freedom of religion or even speech. We already have a set of gun-specific laws in this country, so I understand there are also some limits on free speech, but let's compare apples to apples. Once of the "sensible" (your word, not mine) restrictions frequently proposed is restricting magazine capacity. Hmm... would a character or word limit on speech, enacted by the government, itself, hold up to a test of Constitutionality? Another "sensible" (again, your word, not mine) restriction often proposed is to outlaw certain firearm platforms purely because of what they *could* be modified to become... Modern terrorism is a modified form of Islam, would banning Islam pass a Constitutionality test?

So we've establish that you seem to like what the OP would call "fake facts." or what I will go ahead and call as they are: LIES... namely, you've bought into the fake fact (AKA "LIE") that "sensible restrictions," with "sensible" of course being defined by those who want more regulations, on the 2nd Amendment doesn't equal infringement. You may not believe it be the way it be, but it do.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: odzeandennz
It's funny. The automatic defensive posts claiming a leftist is mad when all the angry posts are by the followers.

Who was angry enough to start this thread?

Who was angry enough to vote for an incompetent, self obsessed, mentally handicapped idiot?

Trump and his supporters were listened to briefly, but after a couple years of lies, word-salad, vitriol and ego-vomit I am pretty sure the #-show is coming to close.

The House this month, the Senate and WH in 2020. Trumpism will be the asterisk in the history books as an example of what happens when angry dumb people get their way.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Good luck every election forever after.

It will be a long 12 months for you. Should your camp be proven wrong YET AGAIN, good luck with a couple more years of your president.

BTW,
I work out. I dont drink. I'm clean, healthy and kick ass.
edit on 11 26 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join