It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 incredibly fake facts trump supporters believe are true.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Breakthestreak

We have to defend "hate speech" because the ACLU won't any more, the authoritarians are trying to exclude it from regular speech and it is being banned/censored across all spectrums of social media.

Now what is "hate speech"?

Well, if you go by what the leftists say, then hate speech is everything they disagree with.

And that's being censored now.

Speaking of trying silence people, heres a post on another thread from a right leaning member, here is the page

Why don't the two of you go find another website to troll, instead of ruining every thread you post to with all your lies and misinformed information you try and pass off as being truth. I'm being dead serious. People have corrected you on misinformation you're spreading and you go to another thread and start spewing the same exact lies and misinformation. It's pathetic and ignorant as hell.

How about them apples..?

Did you SERIOUSLY use this as a 'gotcha' post? Dear God. You've officially lost the debate. You're worse than Katie.

Please learn the difference between asking a question and having a debate...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: soundguy

Great OP. It’s ones like this that bring all the idiots out to star each other and try to convince themselves they’re right.

While reality grinds along, oblivious to their delusions.

You should look in a mirror when you write/say things like the above...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

We have to defend "hate speech" because the ACLU won't any more, the authoritarians are trying to exclude it from regular speech and it is being banned/censored across all spectrums of social media.

Well, if you go by what the leftists say, then hate speech is everything they disagree with.

Speaking of trying silence people, heres a post on another thread from a right leanin

Why don't the two of you go find another website to troll, instead of ruining every thread you post to with all your lies and misinformed information you try and pass off as being truth. I'm being dead serious. People have corrected you on misinformation you're spreading and you go to another thread and start spewing the same exact lies and misinformation. It's pathetic and ignorant as hell.

How about them apples..?

I’m pretty sure he was calling out two lying hypocrites about their obvious disinformation and propaganda.

They had been exposed for knowingly lying so he was telling them to take their opinions elsewhere.

But yes, it’s still ‘trying to silence people’. You’re right about that.

I see, are you able to articulate what I said in that thread that is lies and disinformation...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Speaking of trying silence people, heres a post on another thread from a right leaning member, here is the page

How about them apples..?

Did you SERIOUSLY use this as a 'gotcha' post? Dear God. You've officially lost the debate. You're worse than Katie.

You've lost. Face it. Your tactics have been brought to light. You said it yourself. You haven't been following this thread. Yet seem to act like some moral superior. You've been exposed. Now be off little troll. Its way beyond your normal bed time.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Two things the OPs list that are fake facts, are "corrected" with more fake facts.

"But here’s the thing for folks who reside in Realitytown, USA: net migration from Mexico is basically zero and stats show that undocumented immigrants are actually less likely to commit crimes than American citizens. But facts are not how you Make America Great Again!"

"Net immigration from Mexico is basically zero.." --LEGAL immigration. which is not the topic. Illegal immigration is conjectured (by ICE, who wants to aim low) to be a million a year... for the past 30 years. Denial much?

And this:

"undocumented immigrants are actually like likely to commit crimes than American citizens."

You mean like tax fraud?

Or maybe just being here illegally?

Honestly, when I worked in law enforcement, the FBI wouldn't track the crime rate among illegals. They were about a third of all DUIs, back in the day. But again, the feds didn't want those statistics. And illegal victims don't report their crimes to the police, for fear of being deported. Hispanics were (still are!) counted in the national crime report as "white" if they committed a crime, and "non-white hispanic" if they were a victim. So saying "actually less likely" is really presumptuous.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

How about them apples..?

You've lost. Face it. Your tactics have been brought to light. You said it yourself. You haven't been following this thread. Yet seem to act like some moral superior. You've been exposed. Now be off little troll. Its way beyond your normal bed time.

At least your not ashamed to spout your intollerance and authoritarianism ...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

How about them apples..?

And yet again. Nothing of substance. Even have some misspelled words in there. It really IS your bed time. Good night little lamb.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

Thank you for your honesty. I wish you could source your post though. I believe what your saying, but I wish there was concrete evidence to show the idiots how wrong they are.

And thank you for doing a thankless job.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

How about them apples..?

And yet again. Nothing of substance. Even have some misspelled words in there. It really IS your bed time. Good night little lamb.

Since you want to go down this path and speaking of nothing of substance, I have smelled farts in elevators that ooze more intelligence than you do ..

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

How can facts be fake? Is that somehow related to a woman lying about sexual assault while Corey Booker calls the lies "her truths?"

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

1. Trump is a devoted Christian.

Trump may not be the best Christian, but he's clearly quite devoted, in fact I'd prefer if he were less religious.

2. The economy is improving because of Trump.

The article states that Trump "hasn’t signed a single piece of economic legislation", yet I recall him trimming a vast number of unnecessary regulations and signing a new tax plan into law last year, among many other things which have attracted corporations back to the US.

3. ‘Millions voted illegally’ (without a single shred of proof).

As I understand it the voting system in the US is fairly easy to game. I don't know if it's millions but it's pretty clear some number of people do vote illegally and that number isn't negligible.

4. Immigration is off the rails and illegal immigrants are all violent criminals.

I think the message he's trying to convey is more like immigration is a serious issue and a lot of the people crossing the border are doing it illegally because they are smuggling drugs or some other questionable activity, although obviously that doesn't apply to all illegal immigrants.

In short, it may just take Trump throwing puppies into a firepit for a majority of his supporters to recognize him for the lying con man that he is. Let’s certainly hope not, as that may not be out of the realm of possibility.

Lmao how delusional do you have to be to believe it's within the realm of possibility for Trump to throw puppies into a firepit. These people literally view him as some sort of evil villain, there is no objective reasoning in articles such as this one.
edit on 26/11/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
BREAKING NEWS!

Leftists dislike orange man!

More like leftist bash a persons skin color
While if anyone dare say anything about a certain cultures skin tone , there will be hell to pay.

Just more double standards. We seen people fired for comments madeon certain cultures skin color.

Freaky bunch

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
1) I don't believe that. I believe trump has christian roots and recognizes the value and role christianity has played in our culture and that the root of many of our problems can be traced to our move away from religion.

2) That's just a fact. Sorry rawstory ask any decent economist. He signed the tax cut, approved keystone xl, started deregulating everything, opened up more oil drilling areas, renegotiated nafta, is renegotiating with the chinese, renegotiated our trade deal with the EU. To say he's done nothing is just a bald faced lie that apparently moronic liberals will believe.

3) We don't know the number, could be millions, could be thousands. Dems don't want to find out, that's for damn sure.

4) Illegal immigration is off the rails and many (not all) are violent. Lots of drugs and gang members. There are stats out there that prove this.

5) This is an opinion, so not sure how they're claiming this is a false fact...

6) Never heard of trumpcare

7) Why did he release a fake birth certificate?

8) We just had a california rep threaten to nuke gun owners if they wouldn't give up their weapons...

9) Russiagate is bogus, use your brain. Been searching for 2 years and you've got zilch.

10) As a person, probably not, as a president he's proven it over and over by keeping promises.

edit on 26-11-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Meanwhile there have been multiple left wing satire sites that had to shutdown because the left was using their satire to attempt to advance their arguments.

Yes, there are gullible people on both sides. Just a ton more of them on the left. 78 genders. LMFAO

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Who cares? I mean, really. Who cares? I'm not.

Yep. Sure is.

Speculation at best. Who knows the real numbers? Democrats cheat. That's a fact.

4. Immigration is off the rails and illegal immigrants are all violent criminals.

No one says all illegals are violent. Fake news.

5. Trump should have the power to overturn judicial rulings.

Fake news. No one says that.

6. Trumpcare is great while Obamacare is awful.

We still have Obamacare because of the dickweed republicans in the House.

7. Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

Who cares? Barky is a failed president and an asshole.

8. There’s a war on gun owners.

True. Leftist douchebags want to remove the 2nd.

9. All the investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia are bogus.

Weird line. Trump has legally dealt with Russia. Not illegally like Barky and Hillary.

10. Trump is honest and trustworthy.

I trust him more than I did Barky or any other commie douchebag leftist.

'This article sounds like it was written by an ugly, bitter girl in her college dorm room who's taking Womyn Studies while her cute roommate is getting pounded by the captain of the Lacrosse team.

Nailed it.

Nothing else to add, so I'll say Well Said!
edit on 26-11-2018 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I love the way you Liberals always come in swinging, making fun of the intelligence of the Trump supporters, and acting like you hold the moral high ground. I could post no less than 1,000 videos of Liberals doing incredibly retarded, immoral and unethical crap. For Pete's sake, you guys wear vagina's on your heads to protest an illusory rape culture. I'll reiterate...to protest rape, you Liberals dress up like prostitutes and wear vagina's on your head's in some effort to stop it. I don't support Trump or the other side, but if I did...I would choose the Trump side before I would the Liberal side...you guys are just downright insane in your beliefs.

Questioning Liberal intelligence is not even an effort. Here...we will start with your "second coming"...your leader. A guy who professed to live and grow up in Hawaii...and elementary students know more about the country that he does. Ha ha!
*(and don't dismiss this idiot as a "one off", again I have so many videos and so much content to back up Liberal idiocy that I could keep busy for weeks posting it).

edit on 26-11-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

you couldnt even list the 10??

what, did you just surf the net, find something mildly humorous and decide ''yep, thats thread worthy.. ill convince those dotards''

let me jump in

Is he? I would never have known nor cared.. considering there should be a separation of government and religion. If Trump didn't say he was religious no doubt you'd have started a thread about his demonic tenancies and sympathies towards satanism

So, your article mentions Melania stealing a speech there fore trump stole the good economy from Obama.. right, cause Obama had 8 years to turn it around and magically.. it only started once he was out and another man came in and changed everything

Funny, there's no proof millions did vote.. thats the thing about voter fraud.. there's no real vote, therefore there's no real evidence. Can you prove to me that they did happen?

4.Immigration is off the rails and illegal immigrants are all violent criminals.
Well, it is... and there are many widows or orphans who agree illegal immigrants are violent criminals.

5. Trump should have the power to overturn judicial rulings.
So you're article is about ''lies''.. yet in this one it says 51% believe that...
well, if 51% believe it, then its not a lie is it.. the majority believe it there fore, its true - they believe it.

6. Trumpcare is great while Obamacare is awful.
Not being American I can only comment on what ive heard.. are all the people wrong when they say Obama care is ripping them off ?

7. Barack Obama was not born in the United States.
Cant say really, no ones proven anything.
I'd actually think a President releasing his real birth certificate is more pressing than a president releasing his personal tax records.. but hey, here we are!

8. There’s a war on gun owners.
yes, by the democrats!

9. All the investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia are bogus.
The first one wasnt..
1. Is there collusion - a - no
everything after that is a political hitjob!

10. Trump is honest and trustworthy.
He's not perfect, but he's a hell of a lot better than Obama, Mccain, Kerry, Clinton... and he's got balls! something that means a lot!

as ecpected your list and your understanding is down around the gutter level.
edit on 26/11/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/11/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Questioning Liberal intelligence is not even an effort. Here...we will start with your "second coming"...your leader. A guy who professed to live and grow up in Hawaii...and elementary students know more about the country than he does.
Thank you IlluminatiTechnician for the Barry video, excellent stuff. As for the LeftTard (Soundguy) who started this thread, thank you for continuing to expose the idiocy of the left and it's hatred of the 'fly-over' United States. "Deplorables"... LMFAO

The truth is in your denial Soundboy.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

ill convince those dotards''

This is funny. Is it self depravation?
edit on 11262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What's hilarious is this list is full of their own lies. Just like the NYT piece listing all of Trump's "lies" since he's been elected (he does lie, like everyone, but they destroy their own credibility including things that aren't lies).

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join