It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 incredibly fake facts trump supporters believe are true.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Free speech brother.

Free speech.

Heck, I'll even defend his right to wish I was dead!

Not that he'd reciprocate, but that tells you right there who is for freedom and who isn't.

Which, in these politically charged times, is great illumination.

Remember the OP's premise. That anyone who disagrees with his ideology is of low intelligence.

Beat them with more free speech, not less. Because all they want is censorship and authoritarian rule.

Promoting mass murder is "Free Speech".
Huh.

I still have so much to learn.
I have to go scream "FIRE" in a crowded theater right now...but I'll be back soon to learn more.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

*shrug*

He and others like him can *wish* we were all dead, but that's because we promote freedom and a diversity of ideas.

Communists, authoritarians, fascists, are the opposite.

But we can't know who they are if they stay silent.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Free speech brother.

Free speech.

Heck, I'll even defend his right to wish I was dead!

Not that he'd reciprocate, but that tells you right there who is for freedom and who isn't.

Which, in these politically charged times, is great illumination.

Remember the OP's premise. That anyone who disagrees with his ideology is of low intelligence.

Beat them with more free speech, not less. Because all they want is censorship and authoritarian rule.

Promoting mass murder is "Free Speech".
Huh.

I still have so much to learn.
I have to go scream "FIRE" in a crowded theater right now...but I'll be back soon to learn more.

You don’t have to look very far at all to see leftists online openly defend islamic protests (who are most definitely calling for mass murder) as ‘free speech’.

But those very same people see a horrible westerner calling for limits to MASS immigration, and it’s suddenly ‘hate speech’.

So yes, it seems that promoting mass murder is indeed ‘free speech’, as long as the mass murder is not being promoted by horrible westerners. Well, even then you don’t have to look far too see leftist celebrities and online personalities calling for the death of ‘all white people’ or the subjugation of ‘all white people’. Again, openly defended by the low-iq as ‘free speech’.

Heaven forbid a straight white male ever voice his opinion though. Like a bigot.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

We have to defend "hate speech" because the ACLU won't any more, the authoritarians are trying to exclude it from regular speech and it is being banned/censored across all spectrums of social media.

Now what is "hate speech"?

Well, if you go by what the leftists say, then hate speech is everything they disagree with.

And that's being censored now.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
That’s definitely the definition all right.

“Behead all non muslims” :free speech
“Kill all white people” : free speech
“Build the wall” : hate speech

I think it’s an iq thing.

And I heard someone mention fascism? “Think how we think or we’ll silence you”, the very definition of fascism. Also the very definition of leftist ideology.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

*shrug*

He and others like him can *wish* we were all dead, but that's because we promote freedom and a diversity of ideas.

Communists, authoritarians, fascists, are the opposite.

But we can't know who they are if they stay silent.

You're right, of course.

I'm all for letting proponents of mass murder have enough rope to hang themselves...just as long as they don't end up using it to hang anyone else.
edit on 25-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If anything that seems more like a list of how the leftist's view Trump supporters. Seemed more like a list of subjective opinions rather than objective facts that could be proven one way or another. Common leftist ploy. Take feelings and opinions and state them as undeniable facts.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: 0nsl4u6ht

Well of course trump supporters are all fools, look at the man they follow...a complete idiot..LMAO

Conservatives are the lowest of the low in society but somehow Trump conservatives have managed to go lower.

This is a great example of what I talk about.

The leftists don't hate Trump as much as they hate the people that voted for him.

I make no excuses for my hate and utter disdain for conservatives. I am rare on the leftists, most think you guys are just brainwashed and under a spell, me I think it is your lack or morals and compassion that make you people the way your are.

The only way this planet and its people can survive is to wipe conservatism and those who follow it out. We should not tolerate those who live by the "me, me , me" motto and we who understand that it should be about us must realize we are the dominant population. If we all come together for the greater cause, we can wipe this type of vermin off the face of the earth.

And the ‘obvious low-iq’ award goes to.......

This clown.

The ghost of Stephen Paddock. I'm wondering if this guy needs to be reported.

"If you see something, say something"

This is the type of guy who shoots up baseball games in DC.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Lmfao, you know the OP never came back, right?

I wouldn't either after that kinda burn. All that's left are the most hardcore of lefties, eager for some leftist feed, despite the garbage quality 😌

Anyways, GG folks

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Well of course trump supporters are all fools, look at the man they follow...a complete idiot..LMAO

Conservatives are the lowest of the low in society but somehow Trump conservatives have managed to go lower.

The leftists don't hate Trump as much as they hate the people that voted for him.

I make no excuses for my hate and utter disdain for conservatives. I am rare on the leftists, most think you guys are just brainwashed and under a spell, me I think it is your lack or morals and compassion that make you people the way your are.

The only way this planet and its people can survive is to wipe conservatism and those who follow it out. We should not tolerate those who live by the "me, me , me" motto and we who understand that it should be about us must realize we are the dominant population. If we all come together for the greater cause, we can wipe this type of vermin off the face of the earth.

This clown.

People who talk crap are usually the ones writing masturbatory fan fiction about the 3rd Reich.

It's the ones who don't say anything that scare me.
edit on 25-11-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

We have to defend "hate speech" because the ACLU won't any more, the authoritarians are trying to exclude it from regular speech and it is being banned/censored across all spectrums of social media.

Well, if you go by what the leftists say, then hate speech is everything they disagree with.

Speaking of trying silence people, heres a post on another thread from a right leaning member, here is the page

Why don't the two of you go find another website to troll, instead of ruining every thread you post to with all your lies and misinformed information you try and pass off as being truth. I'm being dead serious. People have corrected you on misinformation you're spreading and you go to another thread and start spewing the same exact lies and misinformation. It's pathetic and ignorant as hell.

How about them apples..?
edit on 25-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If you missed the last few posts, I even defended a poster who wanted me wiped off the face of the earth, so what do you think Einstein?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Speaking of trying silence people, heres a post on another thread from a right leanin

Why don't the two of you go find another website to troll, instead of ruining every thread you post to with all your lies and misinformed information you try and pass off as being truth. I'm being dead serious. People have corrected you on misinformation you're spreading and you go to another thread and start spewing the same exact lies and misinformation. It's pathetic and ignorant as hell.

How about them apples..?

I’m pretty sure he was calling out two lying hypocrites about their obvious disinformation and propaganda.

They had been exposed for knowingly lying so he was telling them to take their opinions elsewhere.

But yes, it’s still ‘trying to silence people’. You’re right about that.
edit on 25 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

Please tell us more about your rabid hate and planned slaughter of those who don't think like you!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Man, that list is like a 'learn these to hate Trump' guidelines that have been around since 2015. Seriously. 12 minutes and a little research shows they are all bs...and opinion.

Why do people still push this????

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

This clown.

People who talk crap are usually the ones writing masturbatory fan fiction about the 3rd Reich.

Then how do you classify the people who post all over social media, their twisted fantasies, then actually act upon those fantasies?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Speaking of trying silence people, heres a post on another thread from a right leaning member, here is the page

How about them apples..?

Did you SERIOUSLY use this as a 'gotcha' post? Dear God. You've officially lost the debate. You're worse than Katie.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

This clown.

Then how do you classify the people who post all over social media, their twisted fantasies, then actually act upon those fantasies?

Fortunately they are very few who do so.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

This clown.

Fortunately they are very few who do so.

The rules always change though. Plus, why would the PTB stop them? More mass shootings, more tragic news stories, more opportunity to push the #scaryblackrifle narrative. Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I havenet been following the thread sorry, however thanks for compliment...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join