It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 incredibly fake facts trump supporters believe are true.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Former Presidential candidate Rick Santorum, told this testosterone-infused bald-headed Black CNN "expert" today that her insults of President Trump and Republicans, are an early Christmas present.

Great response to that[SNIP]Rick! That's exactly what I say to irrational anti-America activists.
edit on 25/11/18 by argentus because: Removed vulgar invective

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I see more people who have little wisdom trashing Trump than anything. Because the left thinks they are smart, they twist information and believe that the right will be dumb enough to believe their twisted version. The fact is more on the left believe this crap than anything, they need to open their eyes wide and consider both sides of a conflict. Many on the left are delusional, only seeing what they want to believe is real. The right has some people like that, but not nearly as many believe spewed vomit is good to consume.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Ya know, I had a post in the mud pit removed for a manners violation..
I thought it was a bit odd since all I did was ask the op if they had an anti trump thread quota.
Apparently that wasnt very Emily post of me.

So how exactly can this op get away with calling all trump supporters idiots?
"Aren't exact the best and brightest"

To that I say "bite me"

Which is it going to be mods?
Are you going to allow this crap?

I think it all depends on the Mod covering the thread.
Some may actually support crap like this and let it ride.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0nsl4u6ht
Well of course trump supporters are all fools, look at the man they follow...a complete idiot..LMAO

Conservatives are the lowest of the low in society but somehow Trump conservatives have managed to go lower.

This is a great example of what I talk about.

The leftists don't hate Trump as much as they hate the people that voted for him.

(post by 0nsl4u6ht removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: soundguy

Not much meat on that list.. its just written by a angry lefty.
And there are no explanation why those things on the list are "fake" just a list of made up accusations
Really just makes Trump stronger with articles like this.
So thanks for supporting the president

There is a subset of people though that gobble up anything in support of their team or to hurt the other team and use no critical thinking whatsoever.

I remember the Obama Bots and their zealous support for Obama and now the Trump bots have replaced them.

There is a political satire website created by a liberal full of fake news to see what people would fall for.

www.washingtonpost.com... 9d4fed_story.html?utm_term=.392818ca2e36

“The more extreme we become, the more people believe it,” Blair replied.

He had launched his new website on Facebook during the 2016 presidential campaign as a practical joke among friends — a political satire site started by Blair and a few other liberal bloggers who wanted to make fun of what they considered to be extremist ideas spreading throughout the far right. In the last two years on his page, America’s Last Line of Defense, Blair had made up stories about California instituting sharia, former president Bill Clinton becoming a serial killer, undocumented immigrants defacing Mount Rushmore, and former president Barack Obama dodging the Vietnam draft when he was 9. “Share if you’re outraged!” his posts often read, and thousands of people on Facebook had clicked “like” and then “share,” most of whom did not recognize his posts as satire. Instead, Blair’s page had become one of the most popular on Facebook among Trump-supporting conservatives over 55.

I'm fairly sure threads ended up here about the Sharia law in California.... Too funny..
edit on 25-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
LMAO 😂

There wasn’t anything proven wrong on there, it was just a far lefty’s conspiracy rage

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 0nsl4u6ht

Yeah!

Genocide is a perfectly reasonable "final solution."

I will say that many probably appreciate the honesty though, myself included. Its good to know what is really under the fanaticism.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Your antifa cell is looking for you.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

This "We all know" list of your peers must be pretty small or just far left wing biased.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

(post by 0nsl4u6ht removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
We all know that tRump supporters aren’t exactly America’s best and brightest. But this list kinda brings it to the forefront. I’m not really a raw story fan, but I thought this was a fairly accurate description of the average deplorable. I’m curious about number 5 though. I would like to hear some feedback on that one. I don’t believe that one is true.

~snip~

www.rawstory.com...

God, who wrote that? It's like something Goeballs would have come up with.

Thank god the American people voted for the enemy of people like this. Just imagine if they'd elected someone the writer agrees with?
Thought crimes, RE education camps, no votes for poor people.
Would be an awful shame if bigots like this had any more power than they cling to now.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: LordAhriman

Who doesn't?

People with more than several brain cells to rub together.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Where the hell is this kind of outrage when a certain Fox makes thread after thread of BS ? and a few others come to think of it?

#ing hypocrites!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Ah, the best kind of communist. You realize you can't have Utopia without breaking a lot of eggs. After all, what are a few million lives here and few million more there?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Im more surprised that someone who claims that Trump supporters are stupid, had the failure in critical thinking to actually post this with a straight face, when this list is asinine at best, and at worst, the OP-ed in a paid publication, would fall short even here on ATS in the mud pit........

Good god, really?

This is exactly what we talk about when we talk about sowing the seeds of division and not being able to have constructive debate and discussion between people with differing viewpoints......

Honestly OP you should be ashamed, this makes people who actually believe this tripe, and RE POST it, look much worse than those "Stupid Trump supporters"

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0nsl4u6ht
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

LMAO

God I love the tough guy talk from people.........so self righteous in their own ideas of what things should be, and so intollerant of other people while claiming its us conservatives that have no morals...........

Yet you want to wipe a whole group of people out who dont think like you.........

edit on Sun Nov 25 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The writing is on the wall.

Progressives are the new "Master Race" and conservatives are their "Jews" and when they manage to get rid of us and they still don't have Utopia, they'll just work their way up to the next rung in their progressive stuck until they have no more rungs to climb.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join