It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 incredibly fake facts trump supporters believe are true.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Propagandalf

That in no way is any justification for supporting an elected POTUS.

To be honest blindly trusting someone of such a high IQ should throw up some red flags.

Just sayin

Oh, did I say it was a justification for voting POTUS? Did I say he should be blindly trusted?

Just askin.

Dont you know? Theres no middle ground whatsoever. You either hate his guts like the rest, or else youre an ass kissing blind worshipper.

LoL its like arguing with 5 year olds!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Trump and his supporters are fools

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

No

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: watchitburn

Yeah baby...

ORANGE MAN BAD...

Im adopting this. All of us who oppose trump should.. Use this against them....

Trump Beat Blond Lady.

Blond Lady Bad

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Trump and his supporters are fools

Wait till your taxes go back up and your job disappears 😁

Democrats bad

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yes, they had bad parents who allowed emotion-based manipulation.

"But mom, I waaaaaant it"

"Ok little Timmy"

-these guys get rolled in real life

They end up failures that try and spread their negativity as much as possible.

Up to and including trying to diss random strangers on the net.

It's kind of interesting to watch, but it's also kinda sad.

Misery loves company.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yes, they had bad parents who allowed emotion-based manipulation.

"But mom, I waaaaaant it"

"Ok little Timmy"

-these guys get rolled in real life

They end up failures that try and spread their negativity as much as possible.

Up to and including trying to diss random strangers on the net.

It's kind of interesting to watch, but it's also kinda sad.

Misery loves company.

It's fantastic that the right wing trumpers are above all that and are completely uncritical of those with a different opinion.

edit on 25-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
whaaa?

edit on 25-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I hate both the "wings"

He's what we got, like it or not.

I'd like to hope he is actually a wrench and not a diversion in the current rigged system.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

C'mon Xuen...you know these weirdo losers don't work or pay taxes. They're here bashing POTUS all day everyday from mommies basement.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Still not as bad as the Hill-Bought's...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: xuenchen

C'mon Xuen...you know these weirdo losers don't work or pay taxes. They're here bashing POTUS all day everyday from mommies basement.

Cadpro knows the score...minus the hot chick

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Addd 2

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
We all know that tRump supporters aren’t exactly America’s best and brightest. But this list kinda brings it to the forefront. I’m not really a raw story fan, but I thought this was a fairly accurate description of the average deplorable. I’m curious about number 5 though. I would like to hear some feedback on that one. I don’t believe that one is true.

~snip~

www.rawstory.com...

Why does the left always go down this path?

With much of the left we are talking about the lower 40% income...that kind of means low education and/or skills, plus a good chance of life long failures. I'm not going to wide brush the lower income but most fit in with what I say outside the young trying to make their marks.

Then a good chunk of the left is Government/union workers and in those groups a person just needs to be able to breath to keep their jobs no matter how poor a performer they are. They want great benefits without the need to perform..

Then we have the famous/Sports figures and for some reason their talents means smarts too. I would agree many are smart, but most live in safe vacuums pampered much of their lives due to their great talents and what their fame provides and so you want that to drive America's direction? As they eat their 200 dollar lunch they pat each other on the back saying how humanitarian they all are as 20 homeless sit across the street of their restaurant invisible to them....Ya great bunch of people..Old Harvey was loved by all, until they went all Parana on him...another great example..

Finally you have the education system. Outside of K-12 teachers many have never left their safe little academic bubbles their whole lives. All safe in their never doing anything else, never actually been in the real world...and they know what is best for America too? lol Once again they pray to hit their ten-year and then they can just breath until retirement. Lots of talkers never doers, and some really weird people too.

Wait, lets throw in ANTIFA, 99%ers etc too... kids that pay 60k+ for some crap degree that doesn't align with anything in the corporate world and instead of blaming their universities they blame everyone else as they find that the 6 figure job isn't just waiting for them after collage as their schools told them there will be.

Did I miss any? I bet I did...10 to 20 million illegals I'm sure would add to the left's best and brightest pool too.

edit on 25-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The left likes ideology and doesn't give a good god damn about people.

Any people.

They vilify the opposition and use their ideologues to further their ideological goals.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Ah yes Raw Story lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Xtrozero

The left likes ideology and doesn't give a good god damn about people.

Any people.

They vilify the opposition and use their ideologues to further their ideological goals.

We're smart ur dumb... hate Trump...

Seems that is all we hear with nothing else...no plans... no ideas to fix anything...

The top 20 things the house wants to accomplish when the democrats take over has the name Trump in all 20... Come'on people help fix america...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Dear lord...

Did you know that continuously posting stuff like this just ends up burying legitimate criticism under a mountain of Ree?

Its incredible how many on the left have been manipulated into believing that the insular worldview of their social group defines reality.

Of course, that makes it easy to jump to conclusions that perpetuate the issues, like thinking right wing views are taking over, posting nonsense as if its properly critical, and false equivalencies galore. Though.. I do love the simple directness of things like "Trump creates an environment where bad things happen, therefore all bad things are because of Trump!"

Hopefully enough folks catch on, from all sides, to stop the momentum of "crazy." I've already been seeing some on the right edging into reciprocating the intensity of disingenuousness. As of yet though, its certainly not equal.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Hardly.

Who was supposed to be there? Just asking.

IMHO, and that's all it is, he was definitely the lesser of two evils.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well of course trump supporters are all fools, look at the man they follow...a complete idiot..LMAO

Conservatives are the lowest of the low in society but somehow Trump conservatives have managed to go lower.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OP is a 100% transparent butthurt shill.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join