It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 incredibly fake facts trump supporters believe are true.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well, I am pro America first and foremost, I am not a partisan man and really hate that a lot of Americans are so blinded by party politics that they almost wage war against each other. At this point in time I believe the Democratic party is more of hindrance on the American people and tis economic growth due to blind hate and a unwillingness to work to a common goal to make this country strong and fruitful. I think that most Trump supporters are supporting an idea that they are putting behind the president. I think it would be insulting and fictional to say "tRump supporters aren’t exactly America’s best and brightest".

Troll on......

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Great OP. It’s ones like this that bring all the idiots out to star each other and try to convince themselves they’re right.

While reality grinds along, oblivious to their delusions.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
Well, I am pro America first and foremost, I am not a partisan man and really hate that a lot of Americans are so blinded by party politics that they almost wage war against each other. At this point in time I believe the Democratic party is more of hindrance on the American people and tis economic growth due to blind hate and a unwillingness to work to a common goal to make this country strong and fruitful. I think that most Trump supporters are supporting an idea that they are putting behind the president. I think it would be insulting and fictional to say "tRump supporters aren’t exactly America’s best and brightest".

Troll on......

Believe it or not, they are the best and brightest.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Christopher Michael Langan (born March 25, 1952) is an American independent scholar known for his claim of having a very high IQ.[1] In an interview, Errol Morris on First Person in 2001, related that his IQ is "somewhere between 190 and 210". As a result of his supposed score, he has been described as "the smartest man in America" as well as "the smartest man in the world" by some journalists.[2]
Langan supported Donald Trump in the 2016 United States presidential election.[22]

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ya know, I had a post in the mud pit removed for a manners violation..
I thought it was a bit odd since all I did was ask the op if they had an anti trump thread quota.
Apparently that wasnt very Emily post of me.

So how exactly can this op get away with calling all trump supporters idiots?
"Aren't exact the best and brightest"

To that I say "bite me"

Which is it going to be mods?
Are you going to allow this crap?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Great OP. It’s ones like this that bring all the idiots out to star each other and try to convince themselves they’re right.

Irony, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Joke of the year from the comedian of the year.

Congrats Mr.Underpants.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

That in no way is any justification for supporting an elected POTUS.

To be honest blindly trusting someone of such a high IQ should throw up some red flags.

Just sayin

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

To be honest blindly trusting someone of such a high IQ should throw up some red flags.

Just sayin

Oh, did I say it was a justification for voting POTUS? Did I say he should be blindly trusted?

Just askin.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Warning Warning:

Fail Fail

TDS may be incurable and unendurable 😆

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yeah baby...

ORANGE MAN BAD...

Im adopting this. All of us who oppose trump should.. Use this against them....

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You definitely should!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Says the guy who spent his own precious time replying to it... LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You want to know what is sad ?
Someone with the apparent IQ slightly above that of the common garden slug can write an article like this and folks read it.
You want to know what is worse ?
Folks repeat it in day to day conversation.
Even worse ?
Folks share such on a public forum.

edit on 11/25/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JinMI

what happened to that meme you created especialy for me?

link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Just sayin

Oh, did I say it was a justification for voting POTUS? Did I say he should be blindly trusted?

Just askin.

No you did not.
I was under the assumption that was a reason to vote him in.
My apologies if I misunderstood you.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not my creation. The Karen meme is quite old.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I thought it was a bit odd since all I did was ask the op if they had an anti trump thread quota.

To that I say "bite me"

It is strange, it's last thread was a hoax but they kept it in the pit.

Double standards.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The only thing this list brings to the forefront is your own ignorance, if you actually think that article is worth bringing here.

"We all know Trump supporters arent the brightest"
Really? Guess you never heard of "The Smartest Man In America". He supports Trump, just off the top of my head... All the people who predicted he would be POTUS were correct. Does that make them stupid? How about the people who said he would never be POTUS? How "bright" are they? Are you included in that group?

I guess you were kept in the dark, once again. I can't believe you fell for the whole "stupid redneck Trump supporter" myth.

I don't understand how we are supposed to debate his faith. He says he is a Christian, there are many examples of him praying, if you don't believe he is a Christian then the only thing I can really say is that is your right to believe that.

But to take something like that which cannot be proven, and use it as proof that "these people all believe in something that is false", is the height of idiocy.

Its like Ive been saying for a while now, you guys don't even care if you make sense anymore. Launching another attack and keeping that antiTrump energy going is the only thing that matters to you.

In your mind, if something is anti-Trump, it is automatically true. Just admit it. You probably still believe he wears a toupee.

Obama himself said it would be IMPOSSIBLE to bring jobs back, Obama himself said that the economic growth that has occured under Trump, would be IMPOSSIBLE. That's two things Trump has done that Obama thought were "impossible".

Still not a single bit of credit? You ungrateful people deserve to be transported to a dimension where Hillary won. You Deserve the fruits of your own lemming like stupidity. You're Damn lucky there are people out there paying attention who voted in a President like Trump.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Bluntone22

To that I say "bite me"

It is strange, it's last thread was a hoax but they kept it in the pit.

Double standards.

The staff, i imagine, are in a difficult position. They have to present an unbiased face to the public. But the only way they can allow a normal looking amount of antiTrump threads vs proTrump is to allow total BS like this thread to pass through.

The antiTrump positions being promoted are mostly BS. So if they actually did their job and treated both sides equally, it would appear as if they are heavily biased towards Trump. Because in the antiTrump world, they have to have a very high tolerance for BS or else they would have very little to talk about.

They cant be "the only website in the world (that isnt exclusively conservstive or proTrump) to exercise fairness" when all the other sites are allowing the antiTrump BS to flourish. It would look like they are "Trump worshippers".

Illogical BS about Trump has just become a normal thing. It would be devastating to profits to go against that deeply engrained norm. Unless a sizeable portion of other companies did the same.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
New rule. Those that blindly turd in the punchbowl for entertainment need to post their bank statements.

10g's says you and every other consistent anti-trumper are broke as a joke.

You will see that a bunch in life. It's basically fat chick syndrom from highschool.

"Waaaa waaa, I'm unsuccessful, look at her shoes, what kind of loser buys those shoes?

You are THAT girl

Lol, Congrats!!

It's being destructive instead of productive. Aka lazy af

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join