It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 incredibly fake facts trump supporters believe are true.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Anyone who takes this article seriously needs some mental helpa reply to: soundguy

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

So if we believe this guy Trump likes to grab kittens wow !
This guy saying all these things are not true while themselves posting stuff that was never proven.
Hey I like to pet kittens to as long as they don't bite or scratch but there was no proof that Mr Trump grab any you might ask his wife on the subject.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Hey I like to pet kittens to as long as they don't bite or scratch but there was no proof that Mr Trump grab any you might ask his wife on the subject.

Which wife?..the one who said he raped her, in a sworn deposition..then retracted.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Aallanon

I would say that list is all true .

You suffer from TDS

Nice insults by the way.

This post is considered anger by the above poster. Calm it down you angry Nazi. Show some respect.

Actually the above poster found a "hint" of anger as name calling or saying someone has "cooties" is a first indication of aggressive/offensive behavior.

You did ask for a "hint". Can't help it if it technically is that; as it can be perceived as such since submissive/less-aggressive behavior does not have any name calling or any such type of response. Think of it as a bully situation. Whom is the one that normally calls the other person names?

So, maybe you need a dictionary and then some. Good luck with that

edit on 28-11-2018 by Lostmymarbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

“Share if you’re outraged!” his posts often read, and thousands of people on Facebook had clicked “like” and then “share,” most of whom did not recognize his posts as satire.

Is that a fact? Did they all come back and say they didn't realize it was satire?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

We all know that tRump supporters aren’t exactly America’s best and brightest.

You speak for "all"? Nobody who does not support Trump disagrees with you? That would mean you personally are "America's best and brightest"!

Hey, everyone, over here! I found America's new Einstein!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Great answers. My turn.

1. Trump is a devoted Christian.

I haven't met a single Trump supporter who thinks Trump is a devoted Christian. On the contrary, on the subject of Trump's faith, I usually read that nobody really gives a hoot or, while Trump may profess to be a christian, he has 'character flaws', just like some of God's other chosen leaders had, like King David who committed adultery with Bathsheba then had her husband killed. What a scoundrel! David: a man a faith, an adulterer and a murderer - but God continued to use him just as He continues to use Trump.

Left: "Trump. 'Grabber of Pu55y'! Bad, bad, dirty old Orange Man...."

Right: "Trump. 'Defender of the Womb'!" Good man, bad man, meh...."

Is Trump a devoted Christian? Probably not but, like DBCowboy said, who cares - other than maybe Leftist ideologues like the OP of this thread?

To be continued...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Nah, MAGATs are the most easily manipulated people in America. Just like the morons that voted for him believing the lie that the jobs were coming back. Fools one and all. Our cat is far mor intelligent than the garden variety deplorable. a reply to: ridgerunner

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
When I use the words “we all” I’m referring to people who can actually form their own opinions on matters. Opinions that aren’t based on fear, ignorance and bigotry. Although, there is probably an upside to be being a right wing lemming. They aren’t aware enough to know they are jumping off a cliff. So I imagine there is a certain serenity that comes with being so low on the awareness pole. You know, ignorance is bliss an all. a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lostmymarbles

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Aallanon

I would say that list is all true .

You suffer from TDS

Nice insults by the way.

This post is considered anger by the above poster. Calm it down you angry Nazi. Show some respect.

Actually the above poster found a "hint" of anger as name calling or saying someone has "cooties" is a first indication of aggressive/offensive behavior.

You did ask for a "hint". Can't help it if it technically is that; as it can be perceived as such since submissive/less-aggressive behavior does not have any name calling or any such type of response. Think of it as a bully situation. Whom is the one that normally calls the other person names?

So, maybe you need a dictionary and then some. Good luck with that
Oh dear God. Another snowflake. In your world, looking at a female is considered rape. Got it.

So, how would you label the actual OP then? Hate filled furious anger at an entire demographic?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Anyone can form an opinion. Few stick to the facts. The article you posted is a good example.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

We all know that tRump supporters aren’t exactly America’s best and brightest.

Of course, because obviously only morons would support a POTUS who restored us to the world's number one economy, rallied the stock market, decreased unemployment, and created more favorable trade agreements. Surely, no intelligent folks would support such an administration. Being mad at him saying mean tweets is obviously far more important.

I mean, I'm a guy with a Masters and a Bachelors degree (and in REAL subjects, not gender studies), so what the hell do I know, right?

So, let's look at these...

1. Trump is a devoted Christian.

I can't think of a single Trump voter I know who believes this nonsense. He plays at it, just as Obama did.

2. The economy is improving because of Trump.

This moronic article assumes only legislation impacts the economy. EVERY action of the President impacts consumer confidence, the market, etc.

3. ‘Millions voted illegally’ (without a single shred of proof).

Voter fraud has been proven MANY, MANY times, most ardently, in the midterm election. How else do you end up with more votes than you have registered voters in a district? Again, another moronic claim by this article.

4. Immigration is off the rails and illegal immigrants are all violent criminals.

Again, I know of no Trump voters who believe this. Immigration is a much smaller issue, but we do feel (as did Obama, Clinton, and other Dems prior to 2016), that we should enforce our border policies.

5. Trump should have the power to overturn judicial rulings.

Another moronic claim. Most Trump voters are well aware of the Constitution, as well as the system of checks and balances within it.

6. Trumpcare is great while Obamacare is awful.

So far, "TrumpCare" doesn't EXIST, and we acknowledge this. I know of no such voters who feel otherwise. The IDEA of TrumpCare is good, and gets back more to the original bi-partisan effort that was initially drafted before the Insurance lobbyists were involved.

7. Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

Immaterial. Even if he wasn't born in the US, his mother was a citizen, therefore he counts as a "natural born citizen". Incidentally, McCain was technically born in Panama, but he counts as well, and for the same reason. While some may harp on it, it's really a non-issue. The problems arose due to retroactive alterations of his name on the documents (though this is fully legal). But I do get where the questions came from. It was suspicious, but ultimately, a non-issue due to his mother's citizenship.

8. There’s a war on gun owners.

Ownership bloomed under Obama for this VERY REASON. Something this joke of an article is ignoring. Same with the ammo run during his Presidency. Folks thought it was going away. Dem introduced gun control bills make it VERY CLEAR there is indeed a push to outlaw guns. Even HRC has stated her opposition to gun ownership on NUMEROUS occasions, though back-pedaled this a lot during her campaign.

9. All the investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia are bogus.

Overwhelming evidence? Two years has netted very little, except a few sacrificial lambs falling on their swords. When the Mueller investigation concludes, we'll see what's left. If anything, we should give the Russians a MEDAL for exposing the Dems' rigging of their primary. You know, something that was PROVEN with the resignation of DWS. It's not that we don't believe in collusion. We simply don't CARE if there was. Governments interfere in the elections of other governments ALL THE TIME. We are no different either. What many liberals are ignoring, is that there really was no MOTIVE for Russia to want Trump as POTUS. Why on Earth would Russia want a POTUS who is more hard-liner and who wants to beef up the US military? This is directly CONTRARY to their interests. Have any of you bothered to even stop and THINK about that? Nope.

10. Trump is honest and trustworthy.

Seriously? Do you think ANYONE, even his most ardent supporters....believe this nonsense?

edit on 28-11-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

LMAO. Manufacturing jobs are at their highest level in over a decade. In the last year there were almost 300k manufacturing jobs created. Contrast that with a net loss of 300k manufacturing jobs over the 8 years of Obama.

I just have one question for you: does it hurt to be that stupid?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
*gets egg timer out, to see how long until one counters with the GM layoff, even though this is due to piss-poor management by GM, even after a govt. bailout.....*

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

One of the foundations of this modern programming is "Trump creates an environment where bad things happen, therefore all the bad stuff that happens is Trumps fault!"

The specifics are interchangeable (division, racism, etc), but this line of programming is exceedingly powerful. Especially when coupled with its inverse: "that's just one incident/person." When deeply embedded, you will see the same folks dismissing anything "bad" from their side, every time.

Personally, I'd think at some point I would reflect on the fact that I'm saying "its just one" a lot, but this stuff is pretty subversive as a whole.

Overall, I'd strongly suggest getting used to it as the new face of social and political conflict. At the same time, taking great care not to fall into it ourselves (much, much trickier than many seem to think).

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
To be honest, I thought most racism was pretty much put to bed years ago....

Then, Obama had to interject the weight of the office into local police cases that had NOTHING to do with race, and make them racial issues.

If you recall, these riots over verdicts in these cases happened under his presidency, not Trump's.

I'm actually surprised that forces behind the scenes were able to actually make this a thing. I suppose a lot of racist tendencies have been festering for far longer than we thought (and in a lot more folks than we thought).

It's really rather silly to me. I grew up as more of a military brat, so had more nationalities in a given classroom than in a Benaton ad (not sure if I spelled that right, but some will get it).

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

ALL statements are in fact true! Unfortunately for your uneducated, clearly ignorant self. You got the TDS! You should seek a mental heath care professional. Maybe get your self some pills...or....actually do some research before making your self look this mentally inept! I honestly feel bad for the troglodytes like you and hope one day you guys wake up, before you end up in a FEMA camp ran by the Clinton Foundation! It is a very sad day when you literally have access to all of this information on your finger tips but keep propagating this absurd BS! Grow up and do some research kid! It is very pathetic! You should be thanking Trump for not letting Hitler2 start WW3! The educated masses have spoken and you sir are on the wrong side of history!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Always loved the term Troglodytes. As a D&D fan, I remember they smell bad.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join