It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 incredibly fake facts trump supporters believe are true.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I wasn't questioning your sassiness? I was questioning your claim to soundguy? 

Are you soundguy or just his personal champion? He's got it champ.

Also, too many question marks. Unless you are legitimately asking me what the hell you were doing. I don't know. Being a dick to people you don't agree with politically. That's one possibility.

Plus what "hot relevant or powerful" means?

Obviously, it's "NOT relevant and powerful". That really is all you got. A typo I corrected within the first 3 minutes of posting. Sheesh. Thirsty girl, don't chug.

Is this an example of your "greater" intelligence? Poor grammar. Incoherent thoughts. Insults. Actually playing dumb. RL, Being lame.

Ok, Einstein. You are a gem.

So smart. Ooh. Just look at your intelligent 2 lines of wit that you couldn't even spit out properly.

edit on 11 26 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

This may be the Mud Pit, but...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
We all know that tRump supporters aren’t exactly America’s best and brightest. But this list kinda brings it to the forefront. I’m not really a raw story fan, but I thought this was a fairly accurate description of the average deplorable. I’m curious about number 5 though. I would like to hear some feedback on that one. I don’t believe that one is true.

~snip~

www.rawstory.com...

The original story was from "Alternet", the "YourNewsWire" fake news outlet of the left.

OP... YOU REALLY expect us to take a story dated November 2018 seriously, when the authors "fake fact" is that Trump shouldn't get credit for the economy, after only being in office for TWO WEEKS.

Hmmm... a bit closer to 2 YEARS... and there are some simple arithmetic things involved... but whatevs.

2 weeks is probably close to 2 years for folks with TDS...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: soundguy

1. Trump is a devoted Christian.
He said he was, there are dude’s who say they are actually chicks, so I’m going to extend him the benefit of the doubt on that one.
2. The economy is improving because of Trump.
The upswings pace is due to Trump, (IMHO). You can see that in the stock market when the elections happened in 2016. But there is a bit of work to do, so no victory lap quite yet.
3. ‘Millions voted illegally’ (without a single shred of proof).
No, Thousands did, and that was in the news.
4. Immigration is off the rails and illegal immigrants are all violent criminals.
It’s the same as it’s been, it’s been screwed up and in need of repair for a while now, and Trump sees that and seems to want to fix it somehow. Lefties all think it’s fine and there should be no border. (see how I generalized the entire left like this douchebag article did to all Trump supporters?)
5. Trump should have the power to overturn judicial rulings.
No.
6. Trumpcare is great while Obamacare is awful.
There is no such thing as Trumpcare. Obamacare is still in place, minus the penalty for not being able to afford it.
7. Barack Obama was not born in the United States.
Irrelevant. If he was, the people who run the government were good with it, I don’t think he “pulled a fast one” on the entire US government.
8. There’s a war on gun owners.
Yes. If you doubt that some would like to remove guns completely, you are short bus material. Seek help.
9. All the investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia are bogus.
So far, it looks that way, but we still have Mueller’s investigation going, so no victory lap just yet.
10. Trump is honest and trustworthy.
Trump lies often and bigley. It’s what he does. We all know it. It’s almost as if you folks aren’t smart enough to just ask us what we really believe.

Trump lies often and bigley. It’s what he does. We all know it. It’s almost as if you folks aren’t smart enough to just ask us what we really believe.

That's like a battlefield micro-nuke of reality. It's true... the deranged TDS left has apparently never thought about asking actual Trump supporters what they really think.

They're actually WORSE than those goofballs that say "No I'm not... I have black friends", because all they say is:
edit on 26-11-2018 by dasman888 because: zombie crickets

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Are you deaf, or something??

How many times do assorted idiots have to say that very thing, before you'll decide that maybe, just maybe, they'd love to do that very thing?

Prop. 1639 just passed in Washington state that further infringes upon the 2nd amendment rights of citizens. But, noooo, they're not attempting to do anything of the sort, are they??

Keep telling yourself that...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

We all know that tRump supporters aren’t exactly America’s best and brightest. But this list kinda brings it to the forefront. I’m not really a raw story fan, but I thought this was a fairly accurate description of the average deplorable. I’m curious about number 5 though. I would like to hear some feedback on that one. I don’t believe that one is true.

~snip~

www.rawstory.com...

Number five you say?Supreme Court hands President Trump win on travel ban

Now its your turn.... I'll take #9 for $500 Alex.

Number nine...

9. All the investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia are bogus.

Despite the overwhelming amount of evidence that continues to pile up regarding Trump’s ties to Putin during the 2016 presidential campaign and beyond, his supporters will hear nothing of it. They love Russia and think CNN and every other major news outlet is fake news that hates America. Bear in mind, all of this seems to be leading up to impeachment. But yeah, nothing to see here.

Alright SoundGuy put your money where your big mouth is. Please present some evidence that your article speaks of.

I could tear the rest of your article to shreds but I dont have the time.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

LOL...

Still living in your head rent free.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

A fact that Trump and his supporters do believe: You can kill someone if you are my friend and help our economy. It is true: It is a cruel world and it happens everywhere. But anyone who supports this attitude will not improve the world.
If your friend commits a premeditated murder to a totally innocent person and you do not even want to examine the evidence for it, than you are rather complicit and then you surely are not worthy to be the world's foremost president.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Good NPC, you received your programming well.

For the Non-NPC's:
Mexico has had 15 journalists killed by their government and/or cartels in 2018 alone. Selective outrage much? Here's a link to an article about one such event.

Also, khashoggi was no journalist. He was a spy, a muslim brotherhood member, and a terrorist sympathizer and financial backer. Sure he wrote a few columns (about 2 per month) for wapo, but that doesn't make him a journalist, at most he was a columnist. Most likely he was just a propagandist like most of wapo.
edit on 27-11-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

No offence ... but please don't compare Mexico's government with that of the USA.
And I must admit I'm not smarter than Wikipedia and a lot of other respected sites. Maybe you are right but then are all these others wrong.
en.wikipedia.org...
BTW I don't know the meaning of NPC. Never heard of it before. You must find me very stupid. So be it. I respect your meaning.
edit on 27-11-2018 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

~snip~

www.rawstory.com...

Here is a list of seven incredibly fake facts NPC left wing MSM supporters believe are true about the caravan crisis:

1) mostly women and children
2) mostly valid asylum seekers
3) no known criminals
4) wont make it to the border
5) no external organizers
6) troop deployment not helpful
7) no threat to US personnel

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You call him orange man. I would rather have the orange man than the brown turd of 2008-2016 any time.

edit on 27-11-2018 by Ansuzrune because: dates wrong

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Heres the problem, you are too wrapped up in the meaning of words. Some say spoken and written language is the greatest creation, after all this phone i hold in my hand would not exist without it. But in my opinion it is the greatest weapon ever divised.

Ultimately there can never be a paradise or a perfect world like depicted in a wallgreens commervial. Mostly due to the brain and how it works. Did you know that words are in fact almost spell like? The very parts of the brain that proceses physical reactions also react, through centries of repeated conditioning, to words. Like how the part of the brain that regulates disgust (taste and smell) also regulates moral disgust.

This is the problem you speak of. We are primarily wired to process emotion, while the cognitive frontal cortex serves the limbic sys em second. As long as the primary mode of operation is stuck in limbic mode, these issues will never go away. The limbic is like a screaming new born baby, its idea of heavan and hell is nothing more than comfort and discomfort.

In short we are broken from the start. Thus the same old song and dance of human drama. Which is why i say we are animals pretending to be humans, limbic always wins regardless of cognitive frontal cortex thought.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: Dfairlite

No offence ... but please don't compare Mexico's government with that of the USA.
And I must admit I'm not smarter than Wikipedia and a lot of other respected sites. Maybe you are right but then are all these others wrong.
en.wikipedia.org...
BTW I don't know the meaning of NPC. Never heard of it before. You must find me very stupid. So be it. I respect your meaning.

NPC. Non playable character.

NPCs are programmed to exhibit behaviors, they cannot do what they are not programmed to do.

It's hilarious watching people use the term because they've seen it somewhere else, sort of like NPC's that attempt to mimic or counter the player's actions.

I guess the irony escapes them.

Never mind the fact they are catching wind of the term almost a decade late LOLOLOL
edit on 27-11-2018 by AScrubWhoDied because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I actually view 75% of the population as an NPC.

I don't prefer that view, but I can accept harsh realities when confronted.

I found it funny when I heard others refer to ppl as NPCs, cuz it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: odzeandennz
when all the angry posts are by the followers.

I dont think you know the definition of angry. Can you show one single post above yours that even HINTS at any kind of anger? I'll wait patiently with my bowl of #winning. Thanks.

Technically the first post after the OP could be considered as such. Since there is a type of name calling in that post. Saying someone has an aliment due to what they post would fall along those lines. TDS I'm guessing is Transderivational Search?

So yeah, the very first response.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm proud to be apolitical in this age. It's hilarious watching douche bags from both sides ruin the country and bicker like children. It's worse than xbox and playstation kids online going at each other. Politics is just the grown up version of that and it's just as funny to watch. I have to admit, I'm still in shock that we voted an arrogant, former billionaire / reality tv show host into office, but studies show that the human population is slowly becoming more sociopathic in general. Maybe it should be no surprise. Democrats, republicans, liberals alike are just a bunch of muppets. All sides think they know best but in reality none have many answers that actually work for today's worst problems. Just do a 360 panoramic for the proof.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spacemanjupiter

It is hilarious sometimes, a little worrisome other times.

I do agree 100% that "politics" has devolved into the depths of immaturity and insanity. This is a fact.

I normally just try to not worry about all this stuff too much.

I will watch these ATS politic threads for entertainment value and out of pure curiosity, it can be fun occasionally. Depends on the day.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lostmymarbles

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: odzeandennz
when all the angry posts are by the followers.

I dont think you know the definition of angry. Can you show one single post above yours that even HINTS at any kind of anger? I'll wait patiently with my bowl of #winning. Thanks.

Technically the first post after the OP could be considered as such. Since there is a type of name calling in that post. Saying someone has an aliment due to what they post would fall along those lines. TDS I'm guessing is Transderivational Search?

So yeah, the very first response.

The dictionary is your friend. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I would say that list is all true .

You suffer from TDS

Nice insults by the way.

This post is considered anger by the above poster. Calm it down you angry Nazi. Show some respect.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join