It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tito Ortiz Vs Liddell III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

So dunno if you all had heard about this, I did then I forgot about, then yt had this video pop up.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone but man I agree with the announcers.

LET THE MAN CELEBRATE!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
SPOILER!!!!!!! DONT READ THIS UNTIL YOU WATCH VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

As soon as I saw chuck throw his first shot I knew Tito was taking the win. I dislike Tito so much I was hoping one of those slow-mo punches would catch him but unlike the iceman Tito has retained alot of his physical ability it seems
edit on 25-11-2018 by doctorhypotenuse because: Realized I said too much

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: doctorhypotenuse

yeah iceman was stiff and slow and flabby.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It was kind of tough to watch honestly. You could tell that chuck knew at a certain point that a haymaker was the only way he was going to bring Tito down. All Tito had to do was wait for him to get off balance and give him an opening. Why weren't they letting him celebrate? Seemed like they thought he was going back for more at first.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
That was hard to watch. They were decent fighters in their time but sadly those days have passed.

In one of the interviews I seen of Chuck he was saying how he's back cause he loves fighting, I highly recommend against it unless someone starts a geriatric division, I don't think he will last long against someone half his age.

Also, Tito is still a douche bag.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Yeah I have to agree. He shouldnt fight unless he improves his explosiveness and all around speed dramatically. I'm sure the power is there but he'll never connect without increasing his mobility.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Man, that was almost...disappointing.

Chucks speed isnt even comparable to what he used to be.
The announcer is 100% correct though.
Power is the last thing to go.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: doctorhypotenuse
SPOILER!!!!!!! DONT READ THIS UNTIL YOU WATCH VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

As soon as I saw chuck throw his first shot I knew Tito was taking the win. I dislike Tito so much I was hoping one of those slow-mo punches would catch him but unlike the iceman Tito has retained alot of his physical ability it seems

dude everyone knew long before that
hahaha

at least Chick got to go out like a boss in the legendary arena in #ing Inglewood

hahahaha

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
LOL Tito's great accomplishment of beating the Old Guy that beat Him twice in His Prime. You celebrate Tito!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I prefer to remember Chuck this way.

Tito went a little overboard celebrating his win over a geriatric, but I see no reason for staff trying to prevent him from making a fool of himself.
Sad showing all the way around. Never should have happened.
But $$$$$

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
LOL....www.youtube.com... Chucks legs didn't melt....lol...he bailed...that was ridiculous....lol....lol...I have never seen a high head kick executed in realtime slow motion before like Tito pulled off....it looked so cool....LMAO...someone lock the Pasture Gate so these two old Stallions don't escape and make such fools of themselves again.
edit on 25-11-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

They're not competing for titles, if they want to fight let them fight.

Let people do what they love.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Next fight should be Gabi Garcia vs Tito. Ewww. I just had a mental image of those two rolling together. Oh man.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

They're not competing for titles, if they want to fight let them fight.

Let people do what they love.

Personally I think its time for Athletes like Conner to step the fu&% up to the plate on behalf of their Profession and do what Dana White is to gutless to do...stand up for the Fighters futures...there Is more than enough money to build a massive slush fund for retired damaged fighters just like Athletes from any Pro Sport.....IMHO all of the top tier Fighters in MMA need to come together....yes...and push the Promoters to kick in big bucks as well or force Promoters to pay huge insurance premiums...then we can see older Fighters with incomes and pensions and not see them trying for one last payday until someone dies...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The NFL won’t even do that.

Highly unlikely the MMA will do it first. I could be wrong.

On topic....Hot damn, the Iceman was punching like he just came out from spending a few days in an Icebox.

Time to put the gloves on ice, my man!!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
ah man that was crazy to watch... speechless !

new topics

top topics

join