It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extinction Rebellion Stroud UK Attacked By Superman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Battery running low got to do this quick.

I found myself in Stroud and thought it would be fun to set up my tent here. Friday night was mostly uneventful. Saturday night I went to bed around nine, being an extra early riser. Nine thirty I heard a cry of 'Superman!' and the sound of a tent being jumped on. I looked out of my tent and someone said "There's someone in the other one". A group of men walked away laughing. The green tent you see in the video is now burst open and ripped, presumably a belly flop by Superman.

Got to finish quick before battery goes so I'll just ask why would Superman have felt this way towards Extinction Rebellion?

Shortly after a car drove past with cries of "Eco-Wankers!"

Cops were wonderful as expected. Did what they could.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Got to finish quick before battery goes so I'll just ask why would Superman have felt this way towards Extinction Rebellion?

I think Superman hates Extinction Rebellion because it didn't save his home planet.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Good to see you are doing something useful. Just remember that ignorance is bliss for those who think it's clever to do "drive-passed shoutings".

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Why would anybody believe the UN on "man made" climate change when the Cycles of freezing have begun again and the Hockey Stick Graph was a lie?

If you don't believe in the cycles, you will have ample opportunity the next couple of century's to see for yourself. The fake Scientist won't apologize for misleading people until Ice once again encapsulates the Temperate Zones.
edit on 25-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
....maybe because a group of kids with rings had the power to summon a green mullet instead of superman....

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

On May 25, 2005, The Times reported that Bellamy would likely lose his role as president of Plantlife International and the Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts, two organizations that have actively warned of the dangers plants and wildlife face due to climate change. “They have been acutely embarrassed to discover that while they have been campaigning to raise awareness, their president has been leading seminars and writing articles in science magazines declaring that man-made warming is a myth,” The Times noted. [5]
www.desmogblog.com...

More than that, the BBC dropped him like a stone. When his wife asked the BBC if she could have copies of the 'Bellamy on Botany' tapes they said they'd lost them.

Bellamy has claimed his views on climate change were responsible for the end of his TV career, claiming he was “shunned” because “they didn't want to hear the other side.”

Dave Bellamy is the only man I've ever seen my father hug. They were dear friends. Sadly it's coming to the end of that era.

'They didn't want to hear the other side' could be a thought provoking epitaph.

“From that moment, I really wasn’t welcome at the BBC,” he said.

“They froze me out, because I don’t believe in global warming. My career dried up. I was thrown out of my own conservation groups and I got spat at in London.”
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The vested interests on both sides of the argument between the “greenhouse” party and the “solar warming” party are obvious. Scientifically, the meteorologists, climatologists, and atmospheric physicists, who were responsible for “discovering” the human contribution to the terrestrial greenhouse effect, have been the most consistent champions of its importance, while the solar physics community, and especially those interested in solar-terrestrial relations, have increasingly stressed the possible importance of the long-term variations of the solar constant as the chief cause of climate change. Both communities tend to take the change for granted, and to neglect any purely statistical or chaotic effects which could lead to excursions of the Earth’s surface temperature during periods of a couple of decades, without requiring a secular change either in the solar constant or in atmospheric transparency. In addition, the debate is conditioned by more powerful vested-interest groups. The oil industry in all its guises would obviously like to believe, and would like the public to believe, that greenhouse warming has been greatly exaggerated, and exploits any genuine scientific differences to undermine the credibility of the climatologists. Solar physics has been losing ground steadily compared with other branches of astrophysics during the past few decades, and many of its practicioners have seen solar climate change as a chance to move into an area where funding may be more assured
www.solarstorms.org...

My extreme conspiratorial view is that the reason global warming was strongly pushed is so poor people won't prepare for freezing conditions and will conveniently die to the advantage of richer, prepared people.

Whatever the problem is I'm rapidly becoming a sustainable transport activist.
edit on 26 11 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join