It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misterspock movie review.... The Heat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So, it's an older film I've watched a few times. Its actually pretty funny IMO if you like melissa McCarthys humor. Sandra Bullock does a great job in too.

A good buddy cop style film.

I recommend at least one watch if you like raunchy humor.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Agree. It's a great buddy movie with a twist and great chemistry with Sandra Bullock-but who wouldn't have great chemistry with Sandra Bullock. We need to clone her.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Shes still got the same something(bangability) since the net.

I also liked her in the proposal, among others.

The heat is underrated and pretty hilarious. I watched it today after the much less worthy happy time murders. A decade later failure to what the heat accomplished.
edit on 24-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Have you just been stuck on a couch cause of a food overload and watching movies?

Btw thanks for the personal review.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

No, I'm "working" out in my garage. Which means drinking beer, smoking cigars and watching movies.

Dont tell the wife, to which I dont have yet. But I'm working preemptively on the excuses.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Have you just been stuck on a couch cause of a food overload and watching movies?

Hey, I do things.....self actualization.

I clean counters, tinker on cars, have a half rack that I work out on, a fridge full of beer, stack of cigars and of course a stack of old movies prior to them being nothing more than political propaganda commercials.

When I'm inside I mostly read books. But company is always welcome if you're ever in the area.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Hey, I do things.....self actualization.

I clean counters, tinker on cars, have a half rack that I work out on, a fridge full of beer, stack of cigars and of course a stack of old movies prior to them being nothing more than political propaganda commercials.

When I'm inside I mostly read books. But company is always welcome if you're ever in the area.

Damn ats, I figured it's because I use a proxy but double posts are the worst here.
edit on 24-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join