It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misterspock movie review....The Fast and the Furious.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
God it's just horrible.

Nothing else to add, and I'm a car enthusiast.

It's like that 5lb bucket of cheeseballs you buy when you're at your lowest.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I totally concur.

Except for the cheese balls. 20lb at least, and no-one to eat them with. And you can't flush them because they float and leave an orange ring in the bowl. And they don't compost and if you throw them in the garbage you get overrun with pests. So you are forced to eat them. Every. Single. Last. One.

That's how bad the movie is.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

But. To continue the cheeseball analogy. Even though a 20lb bucket is grotesque, they still are decent enough to not waste them by dumping them in the toilet.

Instead, you just choke them all down because to do otherwise would be wasteful. Plus beer helps.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm subjugating myself to this because I haven't seen 7 or 8, and due to OCD I like to go back and watch all the previous films. Just got done doing a mission impossible marathon for the same reason(actually a good set, tom cruise is a good actor, despite his #ty cult religion).

So I'll stomach the first few bad(ish) ones to get to the better(ish) films in the series of fast and furious.
edit on 24-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

We agree again. Incoherent plot and badly, badly acted. Tough to get through.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I blame the cheesiness on California, personally.

But California isnt ever really a positive for anyone outside of the state.

I've always preferred turning the wheel, personally. But I'm sure drag racing is cool too if you're gay like that.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Not being a guy, I probably just dont get it-and am old, so there's that. But as a lifetime movie fanatic and ertswhile reviewer, it still sucked. Made alot of people money and isn't that's whats most important?

new topics

top topics

join