It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Mr. Smartypants explain this

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Don't forget the average temps. Say the different average temperature from one year to the next is half a degree. It all looks reasonable. but the difference between that year and the other was that the snow was laying on the ground for six months of the year in one year, and three months in the other, the difference being that the long cold winter, had to have a long hot summer to flatten the averages. The sun cant change its output that fast, so small declining average temperatures, would be correct if going into a minimum. But the summers could still be a lot hotter, with the winters being a lot colder.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Here is a neat little package of a real CYA conspiracy. It seems that starting in 2019 they are going to start a publicly known geoengineering project to spray the atmosphere and dim the sun making the earth cooler.

It will cost around 10 billion dollars a year.... However IF we are already entering a cooling trend of earth's climate they will be able to take full credit for the cooling.. then after they proclaim success we can pay taxes for the geoengineering project into perpetuity.. Smart fellows youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Climate models verses reality hint, not even close to reality..youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The actual science behind Climate change.. The Scientist are testifying before the Canadian Senators/Politicos
A long video that destroys IPCC procedures and explains how they continue to fiddle the numbers. The first speaker was on the IPCC committee and was one of the reviewers who speaks of the corruption he saw at the IPCC and some of the players.

One other interesting thing shown was if the kyoto protocol was adopted by every nation it would have made very little if any difference in temperatures by 2100...

Canada is interested in this topic because of their far north location and the fear of a real cooling trend and what would happen to their agriculture.

There are records showing how CO2 has lagged earth's temperature by 800 years. Earth warms and 800 years later CO2 follows. Water vapor is the main green house gas. It is responsible for heat retention and just about 39 degrees of warmth the earth enjoys otherwise welcome to snow ball earth. The video has some actual graphs that start from known temperature records that absolutely shows the climate and temperatures we are experiencing are just another cycle in earth's history and compared to a few others this is nothing especially when compared to the atmosphere's CO2 content..

Photosynthesis is talked about and how much say a tree consumes CO2 and how much water vapor it releases. The speaker also include cosmic rays which have a big effect on cloud formation. Clouds cool the earth as most of us have always known.

The first 47 minutes is from the presenters. The rest of the video is from committee members asking questions about the evidence presented.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

Pollution itself goes beyond just carbon in our air. Our oceans absorb much more carbon and are heating up because of this. Then you have the gigantic patches of plastic in our oceans that effect how the evaporation cycles occur. Which effects weather cycles and I honestly believe it is a big cause of California's drought. Anyways the oceans heating up effects weather cycles. The melting of the ice caps because of warmer oceans effects weather cycles. It is undeniable that to our detriment we are effecting certain aspects of the earth's natural cycles.

Also most climate change scientists take into account the activity of the sun and are in consensus that it is having very little effect on us and that we in n fact would only accelerate any variations anyways due to our incessant pollution.

One thing I haven't found much information on is the planetary wobble changing or any effects that we might be experiencing as we move throughout the galaxy. Which of course would only be accelerated because of pollution.

Moral of the story we need to stop polluting and we need to invest heavily in cleaning up the mess we have already made. In order to better cope with any external variables currently out of our control.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Pollution itself goes beyond just carbon in our air. Our oceans absorb much more carbon and are heating up because of this. Then you have the gigantic patches of plastic in our oceans that effect how the evaporation cycles occur. Which effects weather cycles and I honestly believe it is a big cause of California's drought. Anyways the oceans heating up effects weather cycles. The melting of the ice caps because of warmer oceans effects weather cycles. It is undeniable that to our detriment we are effecting certain aspects of the earth's natural cycles.

Also most climate change scientists take into account the activity of the sun and are in consensus that it is having very little effect on us and that we in n fact would only accelerate any variations anyways due to our incessant pollution.

One thing I haven't found much information on is the planetary wobble changing or any effects that we might be experiencing as we move throughout the galaxy. Which of course would only be accelerated because of pollution.

Moral of the story we need to stop polluting and we need to invest heavily in cleaning up the mess we have already made. In order to better cope with any external variables currently out of our control.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Sun is definitely the major driver of climate change, in a cycle that has been seen many times on Earth.

However, man made pollution is also causing this effect to rapidly speed up.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

We're also cutting down forests at a rapid rate. We've lost 50% of the Earth's forests since the start of the industrial revolution.

Forests soak up carbon dioxide, and if we reduce the forests. the natural consequence is an increase in CO2.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I’m not a climate scientist, so I’d be out of my element trying to describe the complex systems that influence climate on this planet. What I can do is look at the people who fight so hard against the general scientific consensus.

While Exxon’s own scientists and research were 100% aligned with the expert consensus on human-caused global warming, the company simultaneously funded a campaign to manufacture doubt about that scientific consensus.

A new study published in the Proceedings of the National Academies of Science found that groups with funding from corporations like Exxon have been particularly effective at polarizing and misinforming the public on climate change. Since 1998, Exxon has given over $31 million to organizations and individuals blocking solutions to climate change and spreading misinformation to the public.

Link

Exxons own scientists agree that humans are driving climate change, and they’ve been saying it since the 1970’s. Yet they’ve spent around $31 million combating their own scientists findings. Whether or not the sun and space weather effect climate change is irrelevant when we’re discussing the human impact, which there is ample evidence for.

What’s more likely? That regional environmental groups are spending their limited budgets in a massive conspiracy with 90% of the worlds scientists to create a worldwide hoax and crash the global economy..

Or big oil companies are spending their obscene profits to bribe anyone they can to protect their businesses and limit any future liability their pollution may cause?

Who stated with court testimony certified level of truth that EXXON said these things. Somebody said that somebody said that I know I heard about somebody thinking they overheard somebody think they said.... Therefore it's proven.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The Sun is definitely the major driver of climate change, in a cycle that has been seen many times on Earth.

However, man made pollution is also causing this effect to rapidly speed up.

The entire output of the race of mankind from day one until 1991 was outdone in 1991 by the ONE massive volcanic eruption of Mount Pinatubo. There are hundreds of active volcanoes around the world every day since before Man existed. The total output of CO2 of the entire world's population of just termites is 10X every output source the race of Man is responsible for.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Just localized from the states but there are several other countries that could claim the same thing if one has access to the countries news articles. Considering it is only the month of November you have to wonder what December and January will be like.. In another thread one of our respected members who appears to believe the IPCC and NOAA posted a map showing how the forecast for the next several months was for a warm (above normal) winter with temps slightly above normal.. I figured the forecast was wrong then but decided to wait and see.. The Alarmist computer models do not instill much confidence and have not for the last 30 years at least for me..

It's already one of the coldest and snowiest starts to the winter season in parts of the Northeast, Midwest and Plains, and we haven't finished November yet.
According to the Accumulated Winter Season Severity Index (AWSSI) from the Midwest Regional Climate Center, 74 cities from New England to the Plains and Rockies have seen an extreme season-to-date of cold and snow as of Nov. 27.

The Western USA has so far had a mild and almost no snow or freezing temperatures.. I remember watching a video about the last ice age where they were saying Alaska was warmer than many places in Canada and the USA.. So far that seems to be true for the start of this winter season.
weather.com...

Besides the cold snowy weather going on in the states this video says, "W O R S T Winter in THREE Decades #Austria #Europe #Snow"..youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join