It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illegal Immigrant Caravans: Made in Chicago - New Caravan Of 10,000

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What I said in that post was reasonable and true.

Well, that answers one question... no, you're not tired of being wrong.

I have left politics, have no goals regarding world records or joining the MSM.

You have left reality.

You support Trump, I get it.

No, you don't "get it." I do not support Trump... I mostly support the platform and policies he ran on and is implementing. I understand you don't understand the difference... and I pity you because of that.

Another thing you got wrong.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Lets all set up a gofundme and fly them over.

Tiajuana is fairly close to the ocean. Why not use boats? It would be cheaper. And then if they're refused, the boat is still there to take them somewhere else.

If Canada doesn't take them, then Honduras has coastline in both the Atlantic AND the Pacific.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Apparently, the average cruise ship can hold 3,000 passengers. So if the USA can afford to book 4 of them, I think at that point we would be set, right?

Problem solved. They can ALL go back to Honduras.

(Unless Canada accepts them, of course...)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Go after the source of their funds... Pueblo sin fronteras and the DNC!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'd rather just hire the 4 cruise ships. Herd them all on. Force them to exit the boat when it reaches Honduras' harbors.

Then let Pueblo sin fronteras and the DNC pay to send them up again. We can just see who runs out of money first.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

TIJUANA, Mexico (AP) — U.S. border agents fired tear gas on hundreds of migrants protesting near the border with Mexico on Sunday after some of them attempted to get through the fencing and wire separating the two countries, and American authorities shut down border crossings from the city where thousands are waiting to apply for asylum

AP

Now we have aiding and abetting in criminal activity as the OP talked about which is the subject btw.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

TIJUANA, Mexico (AP) — U.S. border agents fired tear gas on hundreds of migrants protesting near the border with Mexico on Sunday after some of them attempted to get through the fencing and wire separating the two countries, and American authorities shut down border crossings from the city where thousands are waiting to apply for asylum

AP

Now we have aiding and abetting in criminal activity as the OP talked about which is the subject btw.

Some twit tried to go through a fence. Let's prosecute them all, especially those only peripherally linked to them.

You see, you would still have to establish that the intention, from the get-go, was that this guy does something illegal and that there was a knowing conspiracy to perform the illegal act.

And the charge would have to be 'strong enough to stand up in court' i.e: have a significant evidential weight.

If you tried to prosecute with only an allegation, you would end up paying court costs.

If you tried to do the same several times, without that strong evidential chain, you could be charged with contempt of court as a malicious litigant.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
I'd rather just hire the 4 cruise ships. Herd them all on. Force them to exit the boat when it reaches Honduras' harbors.

Then let Pueblo sin fronteras and the DNC pay to send them up again. We can just see who runs out of money first.

9 miles over land would be quite a haul for those cruise ships. Perhaps they could weld wheels on?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
They can bring some buses down from San Diego.

I'm thinking we can bring the buses down and park them on the USA side. Then take down a section of the fence, and tell them all they are welcome to go ahead and cross, but they will be immediately deported if they do.

Hopefully they cross, and then we can put them on the buses. Load them on the cruise ships, and let them experience a few weeks of the good life, before they arrive in Honduras again.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Showing up at the U.S. Mexico border and requesting asylum is not a crime.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
So, my question: We know there are people and organizations who are organizing these caravans. Why are they not being charged with "Aiding and Abetting/Accessory" to a crime? Here we have a couple of Chicago based groups who receive money from leftest organizations to organize and assist breaking the laws of our nation for their own political power gains yet we do nothing while they openly encourage lawlessness.

criminal.findlaw.com...

A criminal charge of aiding and abetting or accessory can usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime, though legal distinctions vary by state. A person charged with aiding and abetting or accessory is usually not present when the crime itself is committed, but he or she has knowledge of the crime before or after the fact, and may assist in its commission through advice, actions, or financial support. Depending on the degree of involvement, the offender's participation in the crime may rise to the level of conspiracy.

www.worldtribune.com...

A new caravan of 10,000 migrants said headed to southern border

The caravan is comprised of “thousands of people who are most likely not eligible for asylum” and are “teenage adult males,” not families and children, the official told reporters.

Ninety percent of asylum seekers from a migrant caravan in April did not meet criteria to receive asylum, the official added.

nlpc.org...

By various accounts, the center of gravity for this campaign is a Chicago organization called Pueblo Sin Fronteras, which translated from Spanish, means “People Without Borders.” That pretty much sums up the group’s philosophy.

Under the seemingly benign purpose of providing social services for the needy, notes Ludwig, Pueblo Sin Fronteras, a project of a Chicago-based 501(c)(4) nonprofit group, La Familia Latina Unida, seeks to elicit public sympathy for political gain at the expense of American self-governance. This Central America-to-United States caravan is not the group’s first such campaign. This spring, in fact, Pueblo Sin Fronteras organized a similar march with San Diego as the destination.

Pueblo Sin Fronteras and its sponsoring sister organization, La Familia Latina Unida, openly declare their intention to block any and all deportations of illegal immigrants. The two groups are functionally identical. They have overlapping staff and share a common address, 2176 West Division Street in Chicago.

So, we know who is funding this movement:

www.influencewatch.org...

On November 13, American documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz reported that the members of the caravan making its way through Oaxaco, Mexico, were approximately “90 to 95 percent” male, despite reporting in the U.S. that the caravan consisted of men and women, and were primarily organized by representatives from a group called Pueblo Sin Fronteras, which organized trucks of food, water, and other supplies to the migrants. Horowitz also interviewed caravan members, who said they were “seeking employment they illegally enter the United States,” and not fleeing gang violence in Honduras, as has also been widely reported by Western news outlets.

The CARA coalition consists of the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, the American Immigration Council, the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association, all groups advocating for legal status for illegal immigrants and expanded immigration overall.[26] These organizations have been funded by a number of major left-of-center grantmaking foundations, including the Open Society Foundations, MacArthur Foundation, Ford Foundation, and Carnegie Corporation of New York.

Isn't that the much ballyhooed "collusion" we have heard so much about over the last 2 years?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

You mean how Trump called for Russian's to hack a United States presidential candidate? I mean...if you're going with: "Surely convincing one or many to take steps towards committing a crime is a crime in and of itself." then that would apply too....slippery slope...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Showing up at the U.S. Mexico border and requesting asylum is not a crime.

True. Assylum seekers have the right to seek assylum. So long as they behave in a civil manner when our government tells them "no".

I wonder what Mexico will do after we turn the caravan away? Will they enforce their own immigration laws, and deport the caravan from their borders? Or let them stay as permanent residents of Tiajuana?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This brief video of a Father, whose daughter was murdered by an ILLEGAL ALIEN on Thanksgiving day, is touching.

This Could Be Any One of Us: twitter.com...

If Congress cared about the people who elected them, construction of a long-deep-high Wall between the U.S./Mexico would be well underway. And number of Americans killed by illegal aliens, or the drugs smuggled in, would be steadily decreasing.

But since Congress doesn't give a damn about the safety of citizens, President Trump should call for an urgent, nationwide vote. YEA or NEA for building "The Wall", starting IMMEDIATELY.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
January 15, 2019

NEWLY FORMED CARAVAN at 2,000 members and GROWING.

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join