It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illegal Immigrant Caravans: Made in Chicago - New Caravan Of 10,000

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Lysergic
Too bad we can't send them all to New Zealand where they just are dying for immigrant caravans with their bleeding hearts.

^_^

Yeah. Do it.

Said I got 200 on it, set it up and I will help fulfill your fantasy.

Then you can virtue signal in person.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Regarding the April caravan you reference.. What happened to the 90% who were declined Asylum in the USA? Could they now be part of the current caravans?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Gotta admit funny AF to see a non-american arguing every day about how my country should accept every #ing idiot out there.

How bout you suck 'em up for a change.

What you got like 50% Chinese there, get ya some Guatemalans.

Don't be a racist A-hole.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

A new caravan of 10,000 migrants said headed to southern border The caravan is comprised of “thousands of people who are most likely not eligible for asylum” and are “teenage adult males,” not families and children, the official told reporters.

Just like the African Migrant caravans to. Majority of all them are all adult males.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Said I got 200 on it, set it up and I will help fulfill your fantasy.

Then you can virtue signal in person.

I updated my previous post with some details I've pulled together from the New Zealand government's Immigration website.

Keep saving up.

edit on 25/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Like you get a say in how your country operates.
edit on 25-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
How this is even debatable is scary.

This is common sense stuff made to protect the citizens and the left are either to retarded or have become the bitches of these movements.

The u s. Legally admits more immigrants then they could ever.

No mas

Why are people ignoring signs of over population, lack of jobs, lack of resources. Lack of seats in schools.

Send a clear message that the border is closed until the Visa system shows it has the ability to deport expired visas.

They have this thing at the border called catch and release and its destroying the country.

But last election the country voted blue and one of the blues major key is, open borders.

The America just sent a message to the world and central America that the blue will keep borders open.

Now how does a liberal feel when they assist these people into the country and one brings an illegal gun and kills a citizen.

Is that just the penalty for helping?

The liberal progressive bleeding hearts are literally destroying the fabric of the greatest country ever

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hate to piss in your little fire going on in ATS.. but eventually middle north America will be over run by natives. Not like how Europeans over run the Americans.. more like mix and dissolve.. you may ask how? How? Did you noticed latin songs hit top nombers these day in middle North America? This is massive evolution in how middle North America is evolving.. Simply put, they going to eat you from inside out..

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Hate to piss in your little fire going on in ATS.. but eventually middle north America will be over run by natives. Not like how Europeans over run the Americans.. more like mix and dissolve.. you may ask how? How? Did you noticed latin songs hit top nombers these day in middle North America? This is massive evolution in how middle North America is evolving.. Simply put, they going to eat you from inside out..

LoL "Natives"

Last I remember my culture were the "Natives" in North America, not people from Mexico, they had their own Natives.....

I mean.......I hate to piss in your little fire........

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? I mean, really, is being wrong some sort of hobby? Every single statement in that post is incorrect. That has to be some sort of record! Maybe you're trying to get in the Guiness Book of World Records? Trying to get a job with CNN? Wanting to break into politics?

Seriously, I really want to know. What is this obsession you have with presenting false information?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? I mean, really, is being wrong some sort of hobby? Every single statement in that post is incorrect. That has to be some sort of record! Maybe you're trying to get in the Guiness Book of World Records? Trying to get a job with CNN? Wanting to break into politics?

Seriously, I really want to know. What is this obsession you have with presenting false information?

TheRedneck

Yeah im kind of dumbfounded myself.......and the fact that he thinks that because they may or may have not entered into some sort of work program in MEXICO, makes them legal in the US for the process.......lol no ......mexico is still another country.....

Good lord

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well, at least I'm not the only one... that's a good thing.

Heck, he couldn't tell the difference between April and October earlier.

TheRedneck
P.S.: Love the Avatar. Flame on!

edit on 11/25/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

"A caravan that with intention to head to Tijuana is not an enticement to commit a crime. Tijuana is an official port of entry for entering into the legal process. If they intended to enter illegally, they'd probably have far better luck crossing the border at another location."

First off the above was never their stated intent nor was was using the legal process - you are ignoring huge amount of widely disseminated contrary evidence to make such a ridiculous claim.

Second you completely ignored the subject of the OP which is potential illegal activity by a U.S. based NGO which is possibly conspiring, aiding or abetting law breaking - btw its reported that assaults on U.S. Border Patrol have already occurred by caravan members.

According to our founding documents the primary number one duty of our government is to protect the borders, not provide freebies to the worlds underprivileged - maybe zelandia has different policy suggest you do an invite.

edit on 25-11-2018 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I think you're thinking of this story from Yuma:

On Friday night, at approximately 5:45 p.m., Yuma Sector Border Patrol agents discovered footprints from a subject who had illegally crossed from Mexico into the United States just east of the Andrade, Calif. port of entry. Agents radioed for a CBP Air and Marine helicopter to assist and it responded a short time later. The agents tracked the suspect for almost a mile until he was encountered near a tree. The male suspect climbed up into the tree, set it on fire, and began to throw rocks at agents on the ground as well as at the CBP helicopter. None of the agents nor the helicopter was struck.

The subject eventually came down from the tree and was taken into custody. He was determined to be a 31-year-old Honduran national illegally in the U.S. The subject told arresting agents that he had been part of one of the migrant caravans that had been covered by the media in Mexico recently. He was transported to the Yuma Central Processing Center. The Winterhaven Fire Department responded and extinguished the fire.

During processing, the subject was found to have several previous arrests in Florida as well as a previous deportation from the U.S. on June 4, 2018. The subject is being presented for prosecution and removal proceedings.

That's all that is needed for a charge of aiding and abetting.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

I am wondering if "enticement" to commit a crime might fit. Surely convincing one or many to take steps towards committing a crime is a crime in and of itself. The so-called caravan members certainly have declared their intent to commit a crime. I seem to recall also that the mere planning of a crime with one or more individuals does fall under conspiracy laws - not immigration law.

A caravan that with intention to head to Tijuana is not an enticement to commit a crime. Tijuana is an official port of entry for entering into the legal process. If they intended to enter illegally, they'd probably have far better luck crossing the border at another location.

You say that the caravan members have declared their intent to commit a crime but their actions have been to head to Tijuana.

The media and the POTUS have been calling them illegal immigrants when they were significant distance from the US border. At that time, they were not illegal immigrants to the US. The name that the president called them was a lie. It cannot be put any clearer than that.

Some have said that the caravan was 'illegal in Mexico' as if, by inference the President was under the authority of Mexican law when he made his comments. That's BS and invalid reasoning. The law doesn't work like that.

Not to mention that the Mexicans could have arrested and detained them, yet instead offered them work visas. At the time that Mexico offered them visa's they were entered in to the legal process. If they chose to stay and go through the process, or not and to seek legal process through the US, is beside the point because the process, which covers all the potential immigrants has begun and will take time. They are not 'illegally' in Mexico.

It was clear that the Mexican government did not consider the group as illegal or criminal. But that is beside the point because the US president or other US citizen cannot cite the law of another country as valid in their jurisdiction. It would be like the British Prime minister declaring Donald Trump as a law breaker because he doesn't have a TV license.

While there very well may be illegal and criminal elements in the caravan group, there are also many who are not. It is a crime in the US to accuse and maliciously prosecute the innocent. Even doing it to one person, is still a crime (called 'malicious prosecution' or 'malicious use of process').

Trump has issued several executive orders that prosecute (as collateral) those who are innocent of the alleged crime. Those EO's have been blocked on legal grounds but Trump has implied that there is something wrong with the courts because they blocked his EO's (five of them to date). He obviously does not understand how the POTUS, the legislative and the judiciary have rights of veto over each other to keep a balance of power.

Trump, like several Presidents before him, has sought to consolidate power into the Office of the Presidency. That is dictatorship and leads to the tyranny that the Constitution, Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights were written to prevent.

Trump also, clearly, sees nothing wrong with applying an untrue description to a group of people and then prosecuting those people according to his false definition, all without consideration of actual case by case innocence or guilt. That is 'illegal'.

When will illegal or legal reach its point?

Is the u.s. immune to over population, lack of jobs, lack of resources.

Trump calls them illegal because they are lying about why they are seeking asylum.

These are all well fed. Strong people going through country and country until they reach the one with the best handouts.

It's an organized event to motivate these people who would never consider leaving their country to over whelm the border. Change the demographics of the country and ultimately weaken the country.

They are pushed, fed and coached along the way.

The u.s. lhysically cannot take in anymore

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Together with IsraAID who are doing a fine job with their star of david emblazoned trucks, picking up refugees and driving them as well as delivering supplies

Source please or is's not true.

Infolurker SnF

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

TheRedneck

What I said in that post was reasonable and true.

I have left politics, have no goals regarding world records or joining the MSM.

You support Trump, I get it.

(post by Pandaram removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Phoenix

I think you're thinking of this story from Yuma:

On Friday night, at approximately 5:45 p.m., Yuma Sector Border Patrol agents discovered footprints from a subject who had illegally crossed from Mexico into the United States just east of the Andrade, Calif. port of entry. Agents radioed for a CBP Air and Marine helicopter to assist and it responded a short time later. The agents tracked the suspect for almost a mile until he was encountered near a tree. The male suspect climbed up into the tree, set it on fire, and began to throw rocks at agents on the ground as well as at the CBP helicopter. None of the agents nor the helicopter was struck.

The subject eventually came down from the tree and was taken into custody. He was determined to be a 31-year-old Honduran national illegally in the U.S. The subject told arresting agents that he had been part of one of the migrant caravans that had been covered by the media in Mexico recently. He was transported to the Yuma Central Processing Center. The Winterhaven Fire Department responded and extinguished the fire.

During processing, the subject was found to have several previous arrests in Florida as well as a previous deportation from the U.S. on June 4, 2018. The subject is being presented for prosecution and removal proceedings.

That's all that is needed for a charge of aiding and abetting.

TheRedneck

The malefactor has said they were in one of the caravans but they have previous arrests in Florida and was deported in June?

He's an illegal from the US, he can't claim asylum and, like, it's only one person!

He said he was from a caravan, so they must all be criminal illegals, right?

Could everyone from the US be criminals 'cause this one guy is?

You should round up your self and your family and surrender to the authorities immediately. Perhaps they'll show you some leniency?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: Phoenix

I am wondering if "enticement" to commit a crime might fit. Surely convincing one or many to take steps towards committing a crime is a crime in and of itself. The so-called caravan members certainly have declared their intent to commit a crime. I seem to recall also that the mere planning of a crime with one or more individuals does fall under conspiracy laws - not immigration law.

A caravan that with intention to head to Tijuana is not an enticement to commit a crime. Tijuana is an official port of entry for entering into the legal process. If they intended to enter illegally, they'd probably have far better luck crossing the border at another location.

You say that the caravan members have declared their intent to commit a crime but their actions have been to head to Tijuana.

The media and the POTUS have been calling them illegal immigrants when they were significant distance from the US border. At that time, they were not illegal immigrants to the US. The name that the president called them was a lie. It cannot be put any clearer than that.

Some have said that the caravan was 'illegal in Mexico' as if, by inference the President was under the authority of Mexican law when he made his comments. That's BS and invalid reasoning. The law doesn't work like that.

Not to mention that the Mexicans could have arrested and detained them, yet instead offered them work visas. At the time that Mexico offered them visa's they were entered in to the legal process. If they chose to stay and go through the process, or not and to seek legal process through the US, is beside the point because the process, which covers all the potential immigrants has begun and will take time. They are not 'illegally' in Mexico.

It was clear that the Mexican government did not consider the group as illegal or criminal. But that is beside the point because the US president or other US citizen cannot cite the law of another country as valid in their jurisdiction. It would be like the British Prime minister declaring Donald Trump as a law breaker because he doesn't have a TV license.

While there very well may be illegal and criminal elements in the caravan group, there are also many who are not. It is a crime in the US to accuse and maliciously prosecute the innocent. Even doing it to one person, is still a crime (called 'malicious prosecution' or 'malicious use of process').

Trump has issued several executive orders that prosecute (as collateral) those who are innocent of the alleged crime. Those EO's have been blocked on legal grounds but Trump has implied that there is something wrong with the courts because they blocked his EO's (five of them to date). He obviously does not understand how the POTUS, the legislative and the judiciary have rights of veto over each other to keep a balance of power.

Trump, like several Presidents before him, has sought to consolidate power into the Office of the Presidency. That is dictatorship and leads to the tyranny that the Constitution, Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights were written to prevent.

Trump also, clearly, sees nothing wrong with applying an untrue description to a group of people and then prosecuting those people according to his false definition, all without consideration of actual case by case innocence or guilt. That is 'illegal'.

When will illegal or legal reach its point?

Is the u.s. immune to over population, lack of jobs, lack of resources.

Trump calls them illegal because they are lying about why they are seeking asylum.

These are all well fed. Strong people going through country and country until they reach the one with the best handouts.

It's an organized event to motivate these people who would never consider leaving their country to over whelm the border. Change the demographics of the country and ultimately weaken the country.

They are pushed, fed and coached along the way.

The u.s. lhysically cannot take in anymore

Possible, but unlikely as the numbers of migrants have been reducing since the highest rate in 2007.

And Trump has claimed that he has further reduced illegal immigration by 45% since he took office, and he claims that GDP is "way up" too.

So, I'd guess that it is very unlikely that the US's migrant influx capacity has, or is remotely likely to, exceeded the US's resources.

It makes no sense to say the US has 'tanked' economically and is also "doing great" at the same time. One of them has to be a lie. Bigly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join