It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles - Merely Prototype Ionic Propulsion Platforms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
After watching Peter Jenning's special last night, I got a better idea of what people were talking about with all these black triangle stories, sitings, etc. Working in a building with some aerospace engineers of defense contractors sometimes has its benefits. They overheard me me talking to someone about the special, and the silent, huge black triangles that repeatedly occurred in witness testimony, and I got a a few nods from the Engineers.

"Just sounds like an ionic propulsion platform to me."
"Yep."
"That's about the right size it'd need to be."
"Oh, I dunno. That's pretty large."
"Yep."
"Course if the material were light enough. Yeah, I can see that."

So I described the whole thing to them again. They nodded like I was trying to explain to them the mystery of a Zippo lighter. Then they said to go do some research into ionic propulsion, and see if I still thought those silent black triangles still sounded mysterious.

I have to say, after looking it up, I have to agree with the engineers.

jnaudin.free.fr...

Any one of these could look like a silent, black triangle.
Any thoughts on this?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, the problem with ionizing the air around a craft for propulsion is that it has to be very light because the thrust provided by ionized air is very little. Also a problem of how to control the craft also arises, but with all of this said and done, I think its still impractical at this point from a military perspective. But it would probably be a fun toy though.
Can anyone say lifters... lol

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ever read the Book, by Timothy Good called Unearthly Disclosers?

In it is an eye witness account, and a very strange one at that.

The witness sees a black triangel, silently flying towards him, and then behind a tree line...a deep rumbling maked the witness look up, and an identical triangle flies into view...identical bar a huge set of jets engines attached to the underside..... this craft was chasing the first one, and headed off in the same direction...

The eye witness notes that it seems odd that if the first was man made, why have the same craft , but with huge jet engins attached to it??

Its a great book for any one who is at all interested in UFO's and underground bases for the USAF/ USN.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The general thought behind your post brings up a subject rather interesting to me.

That would be, the evolution of craft shape and size via ufo reports.

Trails lead back to saucer-shaped craft way back.

Then somewhere in the middle of it all you have the more rare "Cigar-shaped" Craft.

And it appears(at least on face value) that many of the newer reports gravitate toward triagular shaped craft.

Is this the product of different civilizations which visit? Because you still do get saucer based and the odd cigar based report, but triangles seem to be more prevalent?

Or is it a product of different ships from a single civilization or collection of civilizations, and the different styles denote the craft's intended usage (supply, transportation, weapons platfrom etc)?

Or are they the product of either various U.S. black projects. Or the product of various nation's different black projects?

We can't say, but it's really interesting when you think on it.

X

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
well, seeing that the first sketches of th corona craft was of a shape much like a slaed down B-2, with turned up wing tips....

I agree though, that if you look at al the different shpaes, you have to wonder if it is one race making them, two or three...

This eye witness sightings brings up an idea though...we know how to fly the UFO triangle, just not how to power it yet....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
this has been covered before its called a tr-3b....

new topics

top topics

join