It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NGO @RescueMed Accuse the Italian Government of "Gender and Racist violence"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
NGO @RescueMed Accuse the Italian Government of "Gender and Racist violence"

Navighiamo anche noi in quella marea di donne e uomini che oggi invade le strade di Roma per opporsi alla violenza di genere e razzista legittimata dal Governo di questo Paese. #NonUnadiMeno #agitazionepermanente #24Novembre #SavingHumans

NGOs whom are in Libya and are assisting Human Traffickers have accused the Italian Government Gender and Racist violence for not allowing African migrants in Italy.

The NGOs are ignoring the recent violence's which had being committed by African migrants in Italy and elsewhere in Europe. These NGOs wont stop until more Italians are sacrificed to the Liberalism globalist agenda which they carving.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Its rather comical for the NGO RescueMed Accuse the Italian Government of "Gender and Racist violence" when considering the majority of the migrants that came through their NGO ships were 90% men from Africa.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Source, please.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
English only please.
It's a rule here.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Do these NGO's have names? Bc based on your description, I'm sure I can link them to Soros or the Rothschilds within 5 minutes of research.

It's really becoming obvious these days..

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Tabarnac c'est vraiment un reglement ca ? Merde.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

It is, point 15i of the Terms and Conditions of Use.

15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

This is the source while from their own Twitter mostly.
Source
I do apologize for not adding it in earlier.

top topics

join