It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Appointed Judge....Rules ‘Collusion’ Is A Crime

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
So I guess this means Orange man will need to pardon Orange junior.

It means that you're not capable of comprehending the judge's ruling.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Im so glad that you guys have come up with a simplified slogan for trump.
Its very convenient.
Orange man bad...
it says it all.
Come on all you real freedom fighters out there. They have given us a slogan.
Lets use it till they puke.
ORANGE MAN BAD

Yes.... he is.

As usual, no meat and potatoes here. "WHERE'S THE BEEF"?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Please cite where the dossier has ever been verified and certified as credible?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

We will let him do that himself. You wish you knew everything Mueller had.
I do too.
But we dont.
The man didnt spend nearly two years investigating this if it could have been dismissed as nothing from the start.
Your wish I know, but really so impractical and so extremely unlikely. These guys arent playing some political game like trump is. They are upholding the laws of the country. Try to grasp that. They are not playing trump games.
They are serious gentlemen who take their jobs very seriously.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Too bad so much of it has been validated and who knows how much more since Mueller has had his hands on it.

Wrong again. No validation. Steele didn't even make one trip to Russia to try to confirm any of his own dossier. He hadn't been to Russia in 20 years and he admits that everything he had was hearsay.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They have to show up in court to be entitled to discovery.
They wont.

You are over simplifying the premise.
edit on 11242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

He did too. You dont know anything about it. You just believe what wing nuts on here tell you.
Jesus H

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It’s a shame the Russian based Concord Management group actually showed up for the hearing. Special Counsel never thought that they would. Now he has to actually cough up the evidence of the charges.

Witch hunt
edit on 24-11-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
So I guess this means Orange man will need to pardon Orange junior.

And he would do so in heart-beat, just like you'd do for one of your children.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

How long has Mueller been investing? I would hope with the full weight and cooperation of the FBI, CIA, and the NSA. When has it been proven anything about the Trump dossier and Trump conspiring with Russia to commit election fraud are credible. Other than there is a person named Trump?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

He did too. You dont know anything about it. You just believe what wing nuts on here tell you.
Jesus H

There you go again with your false and baseless statements. Show me one article where Steele said he made a trip to Russia or that any of the claims he made had been verified without question. You can't and you know it.

That 50 flag post about you wasn't for nothing.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

We will let him do that himself. You wish you knew everything Mueller had.
I do too.
But we dont.
The man didnt spend nearly two years investigating this if it could have been dismissed as nothing from the start.
Your wish I know, but really so impractical and so extremely unlikely. These guys arent playing some political game like trump is. They are upholding the laws of the country. Try to grasp that. They are not playing trump games.
They are serious gentlemen who take their jobs very seriously.

So, you have no credible evidence of Trump conspiring with Russia to commit election fraud? There never will be. The play is to ignore the legal system. To use a chamber loaded with Democrats to try impeachment on obstruction of justice.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Mueller filed court papers last week to keep his investigation active, well into 2019. The real reason has nothing to do with his original mandates.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Stilla reply to: ErEhWoN still, one is required to prove collusion. However you probably know that

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Must be an “activist” judge.

Activist Judge: a judge who doesn’t agree with Donald Trump, or produces rulings that aren’t favorable to right wing causes. Like everyone is just supposed to give the government unquestioning loyalty like they do.

I wish I was joking with that definition. Look at the people who accuse judges of being activist judges and what they say and believe. When you do that, the delusion is laid bare.

All anyone has as a counter is “orange man bad” which is actually the extent of Trump supporters deep thinking (
) when confronted with facts that don’t agree with their delusion. It’s cult behavior 101. Me myself, I enjoy it. Because at no time is it more apparent how much they actually lack any type of argument. Their thinking has been relegated to a three word statement, which actually fits them pretty well.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

So what do you all think of this ruling, and what does it mean for the "orange man bad" crowd, that can only reply to post critical of Trump with orange man bad or but Hillary or but Obama?

Oh, it means a lot. Let's see, how do I put this?

CHECK

and

MATE!

I read through the whole legalize decision. I noticed three critical details buried inside this decision that make all the difference in the world:
  • First, the entire decision rests upon the abilities of the Acting Attorney General. This itself negates any claim by other parties about Whitaker's appointment, for his removal now before an Attorney General were appointed would negate the entire decision, which would then mean that Robert Mueller is not an "inferior officer" and is thus subject to both nomination by the President and confirmation by the Senate... which never happened. So a removal now, thanks to this decision, would invalidate Mueller's investigation entirely.

• Whitaker must have authority to terminate Mueller's investigation at any time, and for any "good reason," and that can include scarcity of DoJ resources. In short, Whitaker has full authority in his position as Acting Attorney General to starve out the Mueller investigation at will. If he does not have that authority, again, the Mueller investigation is null and void because Mueller will no longer be considered an "inferior officer" and thus was appointed improperly because he was not nominated by the President and approved by the Senate.

In court, Mueller even said as much in court:

The Court: “It’s your position that good cause would exist if the Special Counsel did not follow an order from the Deputy Attorney General?” Special Counsel: “Yes.”

• Since he is an "inferior officer," Mueller must comply with all DoJ standard practices and policies... and among these is the DoJ policy that a sitting President is not subject to indictment. If Mueller is not subject to this policy, then again, he is no longer an "inferior officer" and his investigation is invalid.

Randall Eliason did not say in his blog that collusion is a crime... in fact, he stated the opposite:

It’s true there is no criminal statute titled “collusion.” But as I’ve noted in several places (here and here, for example) the relevant crime is conspiracy under 18 U.S.C. 371.

No one has argued that conspiracy is not a crime. It certainly is! And here is the text of 18 U.S.C. § 371:

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.

So just talking about doing something is not enough to meet the requirements for illegality. Someone must commit an act to effect the object of the conspiracy. Also, there must indeed be a crime involved, or at least attempted: the "object" of the conspiracy, and for conspiracy to be a felony, the object must not be a misdemeanor.

Someone's been trolled, and trolled hard.

TheRedneck

edit on 11/24/2018 by TheRedneck because: forgot a link

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Mueller filed court papers last week to keep his investigation active, well into 2019. The real reason has nothing to do with his original mandates.

Still on the “Mueller is secretly investigating Hillary and Obama” train?

For a clear look at the delusion I keep talking about, I present this.

You’d think that 32 indictments of people in or related to the Trump campaign would be enough to throw this idea away. But then again, who needs reality when you can believe in some made up fantasy that makes you feel good?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks a Trump judge or any other is never going to say that collusion is not a crime. This whole thread is simply an exsample of reverse mind screw. As if the comment supports a conclusion that haven’t even been established. But you pushers know that

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Good catch Sir!

I imagine some heads exploding shortly.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
How sweet it is. Im sure iq45 believes these judges have an obligation of quid pro quo.

a reply to: ErEhWoN

edit on 24-11-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join