It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eager to slam Trump, Schumer contradicts himself in support of Chief Justice Roberts, critics say

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

“I don’t agree very often with Chief Justice Roberts, especially his partisan decisions which seem highly political on Citizens United, Janus, and Shelby,” the Democrat wrote in a Twitter message. “But I am thankful today that he — almost alone among Republicans — stood up to President Trump and for an independent judiciary.”

www.foxnews.com... p

So in one statement Schumer blasted Trump for saying judges are partisan because saying so attacks an independent judiciary, then called the Chief justice of our nation's highest court partisan and his decisions are political.

It's only wrong when Trump does it. You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Nice catch.

Ye he got lit up

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Pull those glasses a little farther down your nose next time Chucky, and proof read what you are writing before you hit send.

As Bania (a Seinfeld reference) would say, "Schumer and Pelosi...they're comedy gold!"

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You already know it's gonna be something stupid as soon as you read "Schumer said... ".

Nothing good ever came from those poisoning hearts.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

"I dont agree often with Justice Roberst, because I believe him to be a political hack of a judge, however since he is admonishing Trump (for calling out a lesser court of being political hacks) our view has aligned enough in this instance to be a hypocrite of the highest order"

I must say, it's pretty impressive to be Mr. One-upper in the same statement you're begrudging another for a lesser action.
edit on 11/24/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Oh that is too funny!

Schumer went full retard.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Schumer also said that not allowing illegals to vote was "racist." I immediately want to point out the many Irish illegals in Boston and ask Chucky the Pimp if that is what he was referring to. What a sleeve.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

What an idiot.

Who could take a statement like this seriously but the most fervent partisan?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yet he gets votes.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Sure does. What a sad state of affairs.

top topics

join