It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic University dean resigns after questioning Kavanaugh accuser's allegations that led to his

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

“If it happened when Kavanaugh was a senior, Swetnick was an adult drinking with & by her admission, having sex with underage boys. In another universe, he would be victim & she the perp!” the then-dean added.

Swetnick claimed Kavanaugh, in the early 1980s, helped spike the drinks at parties in order to make it easier for girls to be gang-raped. Kavanaugh called the allegations “ridiculous and from the Twilight Zone," and Swetnick and her embattled attorney, Michael Avenatti, were referred in October for criminal investigation for an alleged “conspiracy” to provide false statements to Congress.

Catholic University dean resigns after questioning Kavanaugh accuser's allegations that led to his suspension

A man's life destroyed because he dared to use his mind and question events that raised red flags.

If you value your career and good name then follow orders like a good NPC, you've been warned.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

This is one they are bringing charges agaist her for purgury

This is the one nbc sat on an interview....

This guy is right what does that say about that college

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Guilty until proven innocent. Outrage he dared to question swetnik who has since recanted.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Destroyed?? That’s not how the article reads to me. While he resigned as dean, he’s going remain with the university:

Will Rainford, who held the position of dean of social service at the university for five years, will continue to be a tenured associate professor and will return to the school after taking a sabbatical in the spring, according to the university.

“After much prayer and discernment, I am submitting my resignation to you as Dean of the National Catholic School of Social Service, effective immediately,” Rainford said. “I do so with all goodwill for the University and School. Given the needs of the faculty and direction of the School, I believe a different academic leader is warranted.”

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

So he resigned as Dean after being suspended because this increased his standing?

He was attacked, suspended, and is now no longer the Dean. He's tenured, if not who knows if he'd be teaching still, firing someone with tenure is not easy.
edit on 24-11-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Seems like a quick, loose article to me. That’s all

Ya know, like one of those math questions in high school that you cannot accurately and confidently answer because you need more information...

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Sorry, it's not. It's quite detailed. This must be your go to response when you can't disagree but partisan politics refuse to let you state agreement.

He was initially suspended in September by the school after he questioned some of the claims made against Kavanaugh, prompting outrage on social media.

He questioned logically certain claims. Those claims have zero evidence and some have resulted in referrals for prosecution.

As a result for questioning he was suspended. He is now stepping down as Dean because of the attacks he suffered for questioning.
edit on 24-11-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I am submitting my resignation to you as Dean of the National Catholic School of Social Service, effective immediately,” Rainford said. “I do so with all goodwill for the University and School. Given the needs of the faculty and direction of the School, I believe a different academic leader is warranted.”

How was his life ruined ?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Did he get physically attacked?

Did he lose his family, his home, his life savings?

Did his dog die?

How was his life ruined??

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Suspended. Lost his position as Dean. Taking a sabbatical now all of a sudden and not teaching in the spring. You're right nothing bad happened. All good things.

link   
Today must be a very slow news day for fox......

Does the MSM pay you to post these?

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Sorry, it's not. It's quite detailed. This must be your go to response when you can't disagree but partisan politics refuse to let you state agreement.

He was initially suspended in September by the school after he questioned some of the claims made against Kavanaugh, prompting outrage on social media.

He questioned logically certain claims. Those claims have zero evidence and some have resulted in referrals for prosecution.

As a result for questioning he was suspended. He is now stepping down as Dean because of the attacks he suffered for questioning.

Ok ok, you win - its super detailed — its 12 paragraphs long; 5 of the paragraphs are actually quotes; with the other 7 paragraphs totaling a whopping 8 sentences long ... not 8 sentences each... 8 sentences in total.

But you’re bringing a lot of Fox News Threads to ATS this morning so there’s no point. Don’t want to bother you while you’re at work.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You're right. No one should know. Hush up, guilty until proven innocent, he got what was coming to him, no one cares.

That's a terrifying and sad world you live in.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Saying this means his life was ruined is just overly emotional nonsense.

Fox is just trying to scare you.

Big bad libs are going to come for you ooohhhhhhhhh

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So nothing to comment about the thread or what happened.

Can't question the progressives, I get it, you could be next.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Ill wait for you to explain, with my past posts, how and why you suggest this is my “go-to” response.

Tick-tock...

You’re a joke! Your responses are taken straight out of your ass. You’re being just as bad as those progressives you speak of when you get questioned. (Ya know, those that get all emotional, irrational and upity when others don’t think like they do??)

BTW, Im a strong Trump and Kavanaugh supporter. Lol
edit on 0630x6706America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So he wasn't suspended, he's still the Dean? It's all scare tactics?

link   

You're right. No one should know. Hush up, guilty until proven innocent, he got what was coming to him, no one cares.

Never said that. If that is what you are getting from my comments you must be more full of fear than I thought.

I suggest taking a break from the news for a while.

link   

Sorry, I'm still waiting for you to comment on the actual thread. There must be a reason you refuse to.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

He was suspended and then he resigned.

The question is why does that scare you so much?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join