It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA has recording of Saudi's Crown Prince MBS ordering the murder of Khashoggi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You come off as some idealistic and immature school girl naive to the inner workings of a cold world.

I'm well acquainted with the inner workings of a cold cruel world but I can also see the difference between right and wrong.
The "immature school girl" bit is typical of your style ... or lack of it.

Morality is not the same as abiding by International law , America being the country it is should hold its friends and allies to higher standards rather than sell its loyalty to the highest bidder.

Trump supporting M.B.S while the rest of the world points its collective finger does not make America great.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
They say MBS is a reformist, but it is business as usual where the Saudi Royals 'silence' anyone that does not agree with their regime.

You can be a terrorist and and at the same time support MBS and you are safe.
Especially since MBS supports arming Al Queda and ISIS in Syria.

You cannot however be against MBS regardless of your beliefs and live, it will be off with your head.

By Supporting MBS, our country supports terrorists.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Mr. Nader and Mr. Zamel enlisted Erik Prince, the former head of Blackwater and an adviser to the Trump transition team. They had already discussed elements of their plan with Mr. Prince, in a meeting when they learned of his own paramilitary proposals that he planned to try to sell to the Saudis. A spokesman for Mr. Prince, Marc Cohen, declined to give specifics about the meeting but said that Mr. Prince had no discussions with Saudis about assassinations. In a suite on one of the top floors of the Mandarin Oriental hotel in New York, Mr. Zamel and Mr. Nader spoke to General Assiri and his aides about their Iran plan. The Saudis were interested in the idea but said it was so provocative and potentially destabilizing that they wanted to get the approval of the incoming Trump administration before Saudi Arabia paid for the campaign.

www.nytimes.com...

The special council is not done yet. Turkey is batting 1000 on this. Lose yemen and lose your masculinity. That's is whatsup with those skinny jeans.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: ketsuko
This guy was not an American citizen and wasn't even a regular payroll member for the WaPo (or whichever newspaper it was).

This makes it one foreign national with Islamist ties being bumped off by another foreign power.

Why do we exactly care again

Yeah. Justice has no place in American thinking. Murder is fine if we can turn a profit.

While I agree with this sarcasm, it also means that we should be doing zero business with China (and others), but some would disagree on purely economic and geopolitical grounds. This is tiny potatoes compared to China's work "disappearing" its dissidents, yet we hear crickets of outrage from the media and government about those incidents.

edit on 24-11-2018 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: Phage

This guy was not an American citizen and wasn't even a regular payroll member for the WaPo (or whichever newspaper it was).

This makes it one foreign national with Islamist ties being bumped off by another foreign power.

Yeah. Justice has no place in American thinking. Murder is fine if we can turn a profit.

While I agree with this sarcasm, it also means that we should be doing zero business with China (and others), but some would disagree on purely economic and geopolitical grounds. This is tiny potatoes compared to China's work "disappearing" its dissidents, yet we hear crickets of outrage from the media and government about those incidents.
E

I have spoken many times against our relationship with Communist China and their abuses.
The same people defending the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia are the people defending communist china, which are the money worshippers.

We have a lot more of evil deeds commited by Saudi Arabia than just Khashoggi.
There is the genocide in Yemen and the arming of terrorists Al Queda and Isis in Syria for starters.
edit on 24-11-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I wonder how many more WAPO journalist are best friends with terrorist.... : o

Saying Khashoggi who is from Saudi Arabia, supported the Muslim Brotherhood is like saying water is wet.

About half the house of Saud support them.
We support the house of Saud, so that means our country supports the Muslim Brotherhood.

We arm and support Al Queda in Syria so it does not get any clearer than that.

Our relationship with Saudi Arabia means we support terrorists.

The people that perished on 911 are rolling in their graves.
We never punished Saudi Arabia for that.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What our reaction to Saudi State crimes and human rights abuses tell us, is the warmongers have no solid footing to stand on when it comes to pointing out human rights abuses in other countries like Iran. Nay, even arming terrorists like Saudi Arabia does gives other countries a free pass to do the same thing.

They can even threaten us and fly planes into our buildings and we have no right to respond.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"I like saudi arabia. I do great business with them. You know 40 million here and 50 million there." election djt

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Well, the man was a CIA employee through WaPo, so I guess it shouldn't surprise us that, in order to get justice for this human being, the CIA is willing to reveal that they either A) have a spy very close to MBS, close enough to record assassination orders, or B) they have whatever device he used to verbally give the order, tapped or hacked.

The CIA is all about justice, truth, and preserving human life, and their human resources department is one of the best, I mean, they always take good care of their employees and would never let their death remain a mystery because they understand how important closure is to the human soul and so they strive to always promote an emotionally healthy environment.

Therefore, we have to cut ties with one of our only allies in the battle against the DeepState.

Cause the CIA luckily "found" a recording.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
Your post gives hope.
I do not see the cutting of ties with saudi but i do see if anything a change in leadership.

My bottom line seems to be that bin salmon is not saudia arabia itself and they need us as much as we need them. It only is being perceived and shown as if standing up against the killing of usa resident would mean the end of a great relationship. The people of saud have more of a say in relationships with usa, russia and the leaders in saud than they are givin credit for.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

ummm hasn't anyone considered the 'tape' is a fake, a generated conversation?

the murder was probably organised to "create a situation" where the guy who played a Big part in Trump's initial success in deballing the DNC's primary financiers is suddenly at the center of "this horrific event"

on a guy who isn't even American and the 'crime' was committed in an embassy .... gee, how convenient, get out the tar and feathers boys!

I'd almost say "what a coincidence" if I were a naive and uncritical thinker

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Don't you know, in the new way of thinking, if you ever set foot on American Soil, you are a citizen with rights automatically, along with your relatives. If anything ever happens to you in your voluntary dealings with, and voluntary excursions to, "less than safe nations", we will put everything on the line to bring your killers to justice.

It used to be people would escape from dangerous places and if they made it to America, or another Western Nation, they thanked God, and spent the rest of their lives giving thanks and appreciation that such a wonderful place like "Western Nations" actually exists.

This guy gets signed on with WaPo, a known CIA front, and then waltzes on into the Saudi Consulate in Turkey like theyre Not gonna think hes a spy? How stupid could you be? And the CIA never warned him or anything, cause I guess they had no idea this was going to happen, and this recording is something of which they are just now being made aware! I'm sure there is a dramatic tale waiting to be told of how this recording was created and how spies risked their life to get it. All to get justice for Shahoggi!

Cause the CIA is all about human rights! There is no limit to their compassion...

Remember when the CIA prevented 9/11? Found WMDs in Iraq?

Remember when they were almost tempted to experiment on US Citizens to perfect mind control techniques and test the administration of various cocktails of drugs, including children, but then they were like "Nah, that would be a violation of each individuals natural sovereignty. Their will is their main authority and it wouldnt be right for us to go against that."

Remember when they almost created a crack/coc aine epidemic in the 80s that we are still dealing with the aftershocks if today, but then they were like "Now wait a minute... Sure, we COULD make a #ton of money smuggling drugs and that money would be untraceable to the federal budget, so it would give us a lot of freedom to just, do whatever the hell we want. But when I think about all the people who will suffer, I just know in my heart that I cannot allow this to happen. Just cancel the whole operation, guys. We will just have to figure out some other way."

Yeah, me neither.

I guess its possible that, after 60+ years they suddenly just changed in the last few weeks or months. Suddenly human rights is their #1 priority. They found God. Hallelujah!

I guess we can expect that the next thing they will do is confess to the world the truth about their actions over the last 65+ years. I wonder when the press conference will be scheduled?

If that press conference doesnt happen, I might be tempted to believe that, perhaps they have Not changed their ways...and maybe this was all a lie. But for now, lets celebrate: The CIA gives a # about people now! Yay!

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You kinda seem like you mean well, so I feel kind of bad that you may have misunderstood my post... I am not sure if you have or not. But just to be clear:

I was being sarcastic.

The CIA and Deep State have too much to gain by faking a recording.

Furthermore, even if it is a real recording, it may be possible Kashoggi was more than a mere journalist. The CIA lets their agents die just to protect a secret. But they allow MBS to know he cant even order a hit without them recording it? Why? Because they care about human rights? Hell no. Because it helps them to secure a political objective against their hated enemy: Trump.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You seem to mean well too!

It was another poster asking if we have givin thought to the recording being fake. Going by their record it is real. They have been several steps ahead of the lies and cover ups coming from the sauds and potus at every step. I only wonder what other recordings they have between the usa and saudi.
The fact is that khashoggi was considered to be an enemy of potus by his own words to the journalist in the past and we have direct knowledge of high level talks and meetings between the main players on both sides trying to set up payments for taking out people that they do not like and mueller is indeed investigating such. Will mbs sell out trump?
Sure we can go back and point fingers at other events in time and try to rationalize current actions but while we do that justice is currently being sought for current events. To top it all of potus is now picking fights and demeaning the judges at the highest levels and those are the same ones that could hold his fate.

It does not seem to be adding up to the people getting what they voted for cause in reality everything being done is just over the top and lacks tact. There are better and legal ways to get a grip on the media and immigrants rather than martial law and murder.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
a reply to: BlackJackal

So, what should the US do about this killing? Why do we have to police the world?
This happened in Turkey by Saudia Arabia's new superstar(who has gotten his name abbreviated as MBS because he is so well known)- what a crock of sh$t. Something stinks about this whole situation.

Let me give you an ultra quick history lesson. In the Declaration of Independence right there at the top it says:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

The killing of anyone by a government regime goes against our values as a country. The killing of a journalist for the content of his speech is just another slap in the face of America. If we don't stand up for our values then we lose credibility on the world stage and other regimes will feel emboldened to do the same or worse.

What Trump has done is absolutely mind boggling. He didn't even call the Crown Prince out for what he did. He even parroted back the trumped up charges that Saudi Arabia used as justification to kill Jamal Khashoggi. He could have atleast said something to the effect of "What you did was bad, don't do that again". No, Trump instead went for the "It's cool bro, I believe you" course of action.

If we as a nation don't make it clear that this is not something we will stand for, what follows may not be a world we want to live in. If you want to live in a world full of autocracies then sure, let's not stand up for our values. America is the largest and most influential country in the world. If we claim to believe that all men have certain unalienable rights and then not stand up for them, the world will stop taking us seriously. The next step will probably be an increased persecution of the press in autocratic nations because they know all they have to do is call Donald Trump and say they didn't do it.

I personally think that we need to place sanctions on Saudia Arabia like most members of Congress. However, at this point in history I would be ecstatic to see a presidential denouncement.

I really don't need a quick history lesson, thank you though. Here is the response from President Trump:

www.whitehouse.gov...

"The crime against Jamal Khashoggi was a terrible one, and one that our country does not condone. Indeed, we have taken strong action against those already known to have participated in the murder. After great independent research, we now know many details of this horrible crime. We have already sanctioned 17 Saudis known to have been involved in the murder of Mr. Khashoggi, and the disposal of his body.

Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an “enemy of the state” and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that – this is an unacceptable and horrible crime. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!"

And about sanctions:

"I understand there are members of Congress who, for political or other reasons, would like to go in a different direction – and they are free to do so. I will consider whatever ideas are presented to me, but only if they are consistent with the absolute security and safety of America. After the United States, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation in the world. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to my requests to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels – so important for the world. As President of the United States I intend to ensure that, in a very dangerous world, America is pursuing its national interests and vigorously contesting countries that wish to do us harm. Very simply it is called America First!"

There is nothing inappropriate in his statement, please don't be driven by blind hatred of President Trump. Sometimes common sense has to prevail.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I agree he has the gift of gab and is the master of bsing...
It is wrong to pretend that saudi controls our gas prices or that not doing business with mbs is the same as cutting all ties with saudi. The truth is that trump enterprises has more to gain from the relationship that the usa as a whole does. It is also disingenuous to believe that without the usa meddling in saudi somehow iran controls the world.

Perhaps we could talk about the great suffering of yeman. How about the yuuge lies that mbs and the usa have a 500 billion dollar arms deal that puts one million americans to work?

At the time of that official statement where potus says maybe he did and maybe he did not...Potus had already heard the recording of mbs saying to silence the journalist.
edit on 24-11-2018 by TheOne7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

ummm hasn't anyone considered the 'tape' is a fake, a generated conversation?

the murder was probably organised to "create a situation" where the guy who played a Big part in Trump's initial success in deballing the DNC's primary financiers is suddenly at the center of "this horrific event"

on a guy who isn't even American and the 'crime' was committed in an embassy .... gee, how convenient, get out the tar and feathers boys!

I'd almost say "what a coincidence" if I were a naive and uncritical thinker

Are you saying that Saudi Arabia would never assassinate anyone and have a moral leadership that never engage in human rights abuses?

Years ago, back in 2004, William Sampson a British National, working as a contractor for the Saudis was one of many British brought in and tortured.

There was a bombing against some British Nationals housed there, and rather than blame Islamic Nutjobs that wanted foreigners out, the Saudis said it had to be one of the British that did it!

His story was brushed under the carpet by the western media that are in bed with the Saudis.
Most people never have even heard of this guy and what he went through.

He was raped, tortured and beaten by his Saudi Handlers for 2 years.
On one occasion, when he was raped, he lost his bowels and the torturers smeared his face in it and beat him more.

These people are animals.

www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca...

The narrative is to protect our relationship with Saudi Arabia at all cost.
They could set off a nuke in our country and people would defend it.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The old and current narrative is to protect our cozy relationship with the devils in Saudi Arabia.
When the Saudi say jump, we ask how high?

I wonder how many knew Khashoggi was for a war against Iran with the USA Backing it?
He was an extremist but not enough for the Saudis whom we support.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You got to wonder what power on earth it was that kept them from going after the ones who spoiled all the identities of our operatives and sources in countries like China during the last administration though. We had a bunch of assets die thanks to that mistake.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

You come off as some idealistic and immature school girl naive to the inner workings of a cold world.

I'm well acquainted with the inner workings of a cold cruel world but I can also see the difference between right and wrong.
The "immature school girl" bit is typical of your style ... or lack of it.

Morality is not the same as abiding by International law , America being the country it is should hold its friends and allies to higher standards rather than sell its loyalty to the highest bidder.

Trump supporting M.B.S while the rest of the world points its collective finger does not make America great.

You're not as acquainted as you think and I stand by my assertion of your ignorance.

No, cold black oil that keeps the great American war machine from stagnation.

Sorry to burst your little bubble, but I've grown up, why can't you?
edit on 24-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Truth, even if it hurts.

edit on 24-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: More truth

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join