It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA has recording of Saudi's Crown Prince MBS ordering the murder of Khashoggi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Conquer Saudi Arabia and institute regime change?
No. That doesn't seem to work very well.

But kid gloves don't either. Saying "We know what you did and it is unacceptable" carries more weight. But Trump will not do that. I wonder why. Don't you?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hand over Gulen to Turkey and see how fast they change their tune...

This has Brennan's name all over it...

We need to purge the folks in the US Gov't & deep state from the swamp to create a reset with what is going on in the ME region....

It was no surprise to see them strike back against the moves made, it doesn't fit their globalist narrative...

Not a peep over the ARAB Spring OBAMA /Clinton fueled destabilization of the region that fueled TERROR...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

So, what should the US do about this killing? Why do we have to police the world?
This happened in Turkey by Saudia Arabia's new superstar(who has gotten his name abbreviated as MBS because he is so well known)- what a crock of sh$t. Something stinks about this whole situation.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah. That Republican recession was a bitch. Good thing Trump didn't have to deal with it.

We'll see what happens. How's your 401k?
We will.

My 401k and TSP are just fine, thanks for asking.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

So, what should the US do about this killing? Why do we have to police the world?
This happened in Turkey by Saudia Arabia's new superstar(who has gotten his name abbreviated as MBS because he is so well known)- what a crock of sh$t. Something stinks about this whole situation.

That's the thing -- Muslims kill Muslims. Which ones are we favoring again? Which religious side do we uphold as being the correct Islam because that's generally why Muslims kill Muslims ... or people of any other faith, or lack of faith ... over religious dispute.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wasn't Khashoggi BFF with Obama... I mean Osama?

Why should we care about a Osama loving idiot who kissed ass to the CIA?

bluntforcetruth.com...

Khashoggi explains his dreams as follows:

“We [along with Osama] were hoping to establish an Islamic state anywhere,” Khashoggi reminisced about their time together in the Muslim Brotherhood. “We believed that the first one would lead to another, and that would have a domino effect which could reverse the history of mankind.”

The media calls Khashoggi a journalist, but his writings from 80s Afghanistan read as Jihadist propaganda with titles like, “Arab Mujahadeen in Afghanistan II: Exemplifies the Unity of Islamic Ummah”.

When Osama Bin Laden was killed in 2011...

Khashoggi wrote on Twitter: "I collapsed crying a while ago, heartbroken for you Abu Abdullah", using Bin Laden's nickname.

edit on 32113230pm302018Fri, 23 Nov 2018 22:32:54 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Funny how WAPO weeps for it's MB journalist, then only a short time later, publishes an OPED by a Houthi leader in Yemen who is responsible for over 2 dozen journalist deaths?

www.washingtonpost.com... utm_term=.21ed8d3030ed

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Lol American journalists confirming a story. There's no proof they have any such audio. Any discourse now is based upon speculation.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
faK3 n3Wz!!!

Trump is god. He's right. Saudi prince was bigly good. Gave much covfefe. Trump says he's okay. He wouldn't do that. And he knows. People are saying that he's the bigliest judge of Saudi character alive right now. Maybe one of the best. Probably the best ever. Not just right now, ever.

It is only through Trump's remission of (Saudi) sins that Prince Mohammed bin Salman can enter into the kingdom of heavenDetroit.

Praise Trump and pass the bone saw!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I wonder how many more WAPO journalist are best friends with terrorist.... : o

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Are you afraid that Bin Laden will rise up against the US?

He's been dead seven years.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Morality has no place in MAGA.

America Only!

Heres the biggest problem dealing with Saudis the Russians cant wait to move in.

themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The left tries to turn the most unlikable people into martyrs.

I could care less about Jamal CerealSoggy and what happened to him.

He was a scumbag and met a scumbag end.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: imitator

Are you afraid that Bin Laden will rise up against the US?

He's been dead seven years.

He could make a reappearance in 2020.... he's also been dead before that, I hear they keep his body in a liquid nitrogen container, used as a political propaganda tool.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wow. The CIA is all over the Saudis.

Is this related to the crashing oil prices?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
America : Oil first. Morality second.

I'm not okay with that, but many of you are. Just stop putting America on a pedestal and acting like being a patriot is something heroic or righteous.

We're a giant empire with no morals. I guess that's how it's always been huh?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

They probably set this up just before Trumps deal for lower gas prices, and Trumps like yeah maybe he did maybe he didn't because he knows they set it up; If Trump hadnt made the deal, Americans would be the ones in a big ditch as far as gas prices were going prior which wasn't good. Rats will do whatever it takes to get their fill. Point being they wanted to make the Pres look bad. They're full of it and like you said Op, we're still waiting for it be confirmed by American sources.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wouldn't it have been preferable to whack the guy someplace more low-key than an embassy?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Morality has no place in MAGA.

America Only!

Yeah, because no other president supported Saudia Arabia. Bad orange man.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Bad orange man.

Memes are cool. Independent thought is cooler.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join