It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA has recording of Saudi's Crown Prince MBS ordering the murder of Khashoggi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Arnie123

Morality has no place in MAGA.

America Only!
Sorry bro, before and after MAGA 🙄

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It's been a while since America was not great.

Depending upon your point of view.

edit on 11/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

dbl
edit on 23-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You kidding me? America is great bro, all of the time and not great, everyday.

link   
yet it's been two years and no Russian collusion. It's like it doesn't exist

on the flip side, we don't know who killed kennedy

heck we don't know why Obama killed Abdulrahman al-Awlaki. he was the teen that was droned bombed for some reason,

link   
watching in search of and i posted to many times

my bad
edit on 23-11-2018 by SocratesJohnson because: (no reason given)

link   
in search of, is trying to track down an heir

interesting show, but not sure how i posted so many times

link   
sorry for all the posts, my bad

have a good sat

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So, "again" is redundant?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's none of my business.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: underwerks

...and before you say, "Well Trump said blah blah blah", it is of my strongest opinion that he was simply doing damage control, considering our alliance.

That’s the problem.

That Trump has no problem covering for Saudi Arabia while they murder and repress people. It’s almost like they could hijack some airplanes and fly them into some buildings and no one would bat an eye.

Oh I forgot, Trumps different though, right?
What a ridiculous post, just forget every other POTUS since, well, since the inception?

Oh I forgot, Orange Man Bad! So only him and not others, right?

Pfff, give me a break 😒

Where on earth are you getting the idea that I respect any past presidents? As long as Trump grabs ankles for the Saudis he’s no different than anyone else.

True, the goofy man child in chief is way more oblivious and ignorant than most past presidents, but that isn’t really changing anything. We’re plodding right along in garden variety neocon territory.

And as a B-Side, I really enjoy the irony every time one of you calls someone an NPC while repeating the same, manufactured phrase.

I half way suspect your propaganda is being developed by someone with the intention of making you look foolish.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No, because we had eight years of obummer and it wasn't great. Then we had Trump, and America was great again 🙉

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yeah. That Republican recession was a bitch. Good thing Trump didn't have to deal with it.

We'll see what happens. How's your 401k?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

...and before you say, "Well Trump said blah blah blah", it is of my strongest opinion that he was simply doing damage control, considering our alliance.

That’s the problem.

That Trump has no problem covering for Saudi Arabia while they murder and repress people. It’s almost like they could hijack some airplanes and fly them into some buildings and no one would bat an eye.

Oh I forgot, Trumps different though, right?
What a ridiculous post, just forget every other POTUS since, well, since the inception?

Oh I forgot, Orange Man Bad! So only him and not others, right?

Pfff, give me a break 😒

Where on earth are you getting the idea that I respect any past presidents? As long as Trump grabs ankles for the Saudis he’s no different than anyone else.

True, the goofy man child in chief is way more oblivious and ignorant than most past presidents, but that isn’t really changing anything. We’re plodding right along in garden variety neocon territory.

And as a B-Side, I really enjoy the irony every time one of you calls someone an NPC while repeating the same, manufactured phrase.

I half way suspect your propaganda is being developed by someone with the intention of making you look foolish.
Riiigjt, you're just naive to the larger picture.

I'm being a realist, we all want to severe ties with them, just not over a death from some non person, especially someone who isn't an American.

NPCs such as yourself hold an unrealistic and immature view of the world and I certainly wish you could look past your first world safe space and see this is much larger than it appears.

This is why the story will NOT progress any further beyond what we know.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

How about we get upset about this when we get to the bottom of the deaths that occurred in Benghazi.

Or are those deaths less important, because it happened under the previous administration? Time to get your ducks in a row and demand justice for that.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

How about we get upset about this when we get to the bottom of the deaths that occurred in Benghazi.
I believe that a Republican House has covered that. Six times. I may be mistaken though.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I always love reminding the anti-Trumpers that a goofy man child eradicated the competition in the last Presidential election. It would seem that anti-Trumpers are even goofier and more manly childish. Oh...... the Irony.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein

I believe that a Republican House has covered that. Six times. I may be mistaken though.

That is true, and yet, still nothing is done about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This guy was not an American citizen and wasn't even a regular payroll member for the WaPo (or whichever newspaper it was).

This makes it one foreign national with Islamist ties being bumped off by another foreign power.

Why do we exactly care again

Yeah. Justice has no place in American thinking. Murder is fine if we can turn a profit.

So ... it's our place to tell other countries how to handle their affairs? What should we do? Conquer Saudi Arabia and institute regime change?

Hmmm, what prevents other countries from invading us for murdering that one guy with Islamist ties in a compound several years ago? What was his name ...
edit on 23-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yeah. That Republican recession was a bitch. Good thing Trump didn't have to deal with it.

We'll see what happens. How's your 401k?

Right. He just has to deal with the unfair trade agreements that past administrations have gotten this country into.

I lost my 401k when Obama closed coalmining down.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join