It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fails to End New York Lawsuit Over His Charity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This ruling is no joke, and I am not surprised that the Trump admin and his family have declined to comment on this. I am also not surprised no one has brought this up on ATS yet... it is absolutely catastrophic to crooked Trump and his family.

nytimes.com

A New York state judge rejected U.S. President Donald Trump's request to dismiss a lawsuit in which New York's attorney general accused him of misusing his namesake foundation to advance his 2016 presidential campaign and his businesses.

Scarpulla said the U.S. Constitution did not immunize Trump from the lawsuit, and Underwood could pursue claims alleging breach of fiduciary duty, improper self-dealing, and misuse of assets belonging to the Donald J. Trump Foundation.

Underwood sued Trump and his adult children Donald Jr., Eric and Ivanka on June 14, after a 21-month probe that she said uncovered "extensive unlawful political coordination" between the foundation and Trump's campaign.

What does this mean?

It means that the Attorney General of New York can now depose certain members of the family and also ask for financial documents that the family has been refusing to release so far, such as tax returns, Trump Foundation financials, perhaps even phone records and emails. Basically, this is the first step into the long awaited transparency that has been lacking with the first family.

Among the money that has been misused/stolen by the foundation is $2.8 million dollars raised at an Iowa fundraiser for military veterans and then used for the Trump campaign. Then there is the $100,000 used to settle a personal lawsuit against the Mar-a-Lago resort and $10,000 used to purchase a portrait of Trump and then placed inside one of his golf clubs.

Let the sunshine in!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
They'll have to show "intent" 🤣

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm sorry, did you think that Trump is, "Scared"? Absolutely not.

New York has become a very huge leftist thorn. It's no surprise to see that it's democrat lead investigations.

Trump will continue to fight it though, regardless of what the liberal media says.

"Trump faces many investigations, and many lawsuits by Democratic-led or Democratic-leaning states including New York.

He has used Twitter to call Underwood's lawsuit a concoction by "sleazy New York Democrats," and pledged not to settle." Et al.

As sourced, many biased lead investigations by Dims, all for the expressed fact that they simply don't like him, its like someone at the DNC sent a letter out in all caps, PUSH FOR ANY AND ALL INVESTIGATIONS INTO TRUMP REGARDLESS OF WHAT.

Whatever the case may be, I hope Trump defeats it.

edit on 23-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't care!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

It was probably a yawn that Notsure1 was doing...

How is she rated as a judge?

Saliann Scarpulla Rating

Spoiler... she is rated Very Bad.

Here is her review...

Reviewed this case 117847/09. Facts disregarded and distorted. Outright lies in the decision. Perjury committed by attorneys covered up.

So just another NY judge... wonder what party she votes for?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
And the hit pieces continue.

Why not wait until this is appealed to a Judge outside of NY.

This one is laughable.

Look over here!

No! Don't look over there! Clinton Foundation is clean! Cleaned with a cloth or something.

Trump dirty!

Any real evidence? Anything other than this hit piece?

And yes indeed, let us use NYT as the source because they are all upstanding citizens.

P

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

New York has become a very huge leftist thorn. It's no surprise to see that it's democrat lead investigations.

Trump will continue to fight it though, regardless of what the liberal media says.

"Trump faces many investigations, and many lawsuits by Democratic-led or Democratic-leaning states including New York.

He has used Twitter to call Underwood's lawsuit a concoction by "sleazy New York Democrats," and pledged not to settle." Et al.

As sourced, many biased lead investigations by Dims, all for the expressed fact that they simply don't like him, its like someone at the DNC sent a letter out in all caps, PUSH FOR ANY AND ALL INVESTIGATIONS INTO TRUMP REGARDLESS OF WHAT.

So once this lawsuit is done, If Trump is found guilty of treating his charity as a personal piggy bank will you change your tune?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
And the hit pieces continue.

Why not wait until this is appealed to a Judge outside of NY.

This one is laughable.

Look over here!

No! Don't look over there! Clinton Foundation is clean! Cleaned with a cloth or something.

Trump dirty!

Any real evidence? Anything other than this hit piece?

And yes indeed, let us use NYT as the source because they are all upstanding citizens.

P

Is it a hit piece if Trump is guilty of what the lawsuit alleges?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

So once this lawsuit is done, If Trump is found guilty of treating his charity as a personal piggy bank will you change your tune?

I love reading your posts... it's like some leftist masturbatory fantasy every day.

You need to stop wasting your time here and instead go here..

CNN Jobs

You could be the next Acosta!!!

Edited to add, I thought since the Clintons used their charity as an ACTUAL piggy bank you would be OK with the concept...

OH! That's right... Democrats get a pass on that.

My bad.
edit on 23-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Absolutely not.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I love reading your posts... it's like some leftist masturbatory fantasy every day.

CNN Jobs

Edited to add, I thought since the Clintons used their charity as an ACTUAL piggy bank you would be OK with the concept...

My bad.
Precisely.

It's like leftist think they do no wrong, an inheret fallacy they've become accustom to.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A None story and honestly its a Liberal state that is very very Pro Clintons.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

LOL..want real news about a charity?

Google: John Huber Clinton Foundation

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

CNN Jobs

My bad.
Precisely.

It's like leftist think they do no wrong, an inheret fallacy they've become accustom to.

They've not had to deal with a Republican President with balls since Reagan, so they have gotten complacent...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Mod Note:

Attention Please - this is not the Mud Pit and no political trolling is allowed in any form. Be warned, it can lead to posting bans.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And my bedtime just happened!!!

Wish Trump luck on his journey...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

With some luck, you guys will sleep through his impeachment as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

With some luck, you guys will sleep through his impeachment as well.
Keep dreaming bro.

Seriously, it's ya'lls mantra and we already know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join