It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says Populism reflects psychological desire for a dictator

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Ol' Hillary making statements trying to scare people into believing "Populist" leaders are dangerous and lead to a desire for dictatorship 🤣

She made some odd comments that actually describe the current LeftWing/Democrat policies and the "single-parti" backed MSM !!

She's using the old "tell them one thing and they will believe anything" propaganda method.

Democrats on the move now since they got some power back in the House and will do all they can to make their policies sound oh-so great 😁

Get ready for a 2-Year onslaught of total Bullschiff.

The Brownshirts are activated.

Hillary Clinton: Populism reflects psychological desire for a dictator

While Mrs. Clinton didn’t directly mention President Trump in that part of her interview, she doubled down on the recent Democratic tendency to explain political opposition as the result of mental and/or moral flaws — see also, former President Barack Obama’s “bitterly clinging to guns and religion” explanation, or her own “basket of deplorables” comments.

Mrs. Clinton said right-wing populists in the U.S. and Europe meet “a psychological as much as political yearning to be told what to do, and where to go, and how to live and have their press basically stifled and so be given one version of reality.

She also said that perhaps Americans who vote for such candidates — and she was explicit elsewhere in the interview that she sees Mr. Trump as an example of right-wing anti-immigration populism — simply don’t want to live in a democracy any more.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Aa a deplorable; I think she is an insignificant political hack.

edit on 23-11-2018 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Funny, I could have sworn it was the leftists wanting Obama to refuse to relinquish the Presidency...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

???

This is coming from the pie-hole of an authoritarian leftist douche-bag.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Funny, I could have sworn it was the leftists wanting Obama to refuse to relinquish the Presidency...

You are right.

It was the Leftists !!

MSM says no however 🐱‍👤🐱‍🏍

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

No , I think it just means People like Popular People , but what the Hell do I know , Right ? ..........)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
She said that Merkel’s actions were “generous and compassionate”, she’s a disgusting piece of trash.

And if there’s any western politician that comes to mind when one thinks ‘dictator’ it’s hillary fricken Clinton. The racist, fascist old bigot.
edit on 23 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Shoudn't we be more startled that "populism" is becoming a dirty word on the left wing of politics?
"Populism" means being for the people, as against being for the rulers of the people.
Anyone who hates populism is identifying with the ruling class.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Just the latest in the new line of fashion -isms to hit the scene.

Slowly there is a contingent of people who refuse to gain knowledge of actual terms and definitions and instead opt for whatever they are told. There is proof all over these boards as well.

Since she won the popular vote, wouldn't that make her in effect, a populist?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Shoudn't we be more startled that "populism" is becoming a dirty word on the left wing of politics?
"Populism" means being for the people, as against being for the rulers of the people.
Anyone who hates populism is identifying with the ruling class.

That's what American Democrats are so afraid of !!

The Democrat Plantation is tumbling slowly but surely 😁

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DISRAELI

Just the latest in the new line of fashion -isms to hit the scene.

Slowly there is a contingent of people who refuse to gain knowledge of actual terms and definitions and instead opt for whatever they are told. There is proof all over these boards as well.

Since she won the popular vote, wouldn't that make her in effect, a populist?

Actually she became a "Flopulist" 💥

And she owns a $2 billion bar tab 😆

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Four words describe her IMO:

By
Any
Means
Necessary

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
These weirdos alway-always blame others of exactly what they are guilty of. OH...it's always some else's fault they screwed up.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
She said that Merkel’s actions were “generous and compassionate”, she’s a disgusting piece of trash.

And if there’s any western politician that comes to mind when one thinks ‘dictator’ it’s hillary fricken Clinton. The racist, fascist old bigot.

Merkel’s actions by allowing a millions of migrants whom also had raped German women and people and had beaten up older people on the streets of Germany shouldn't be seen as generous and compassionate.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Clearly the only thing bothers her about this thought is that she is not the dictator.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I am a Weist , We the Short People of the World Unite !

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well she is right about one thing, i do not want to live in a democracy. I want to live in a REPUBLIC. Which is what we are supposed to be. A republic, constitutional republic.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Mrs. Clinton said right-wing populists in the U.S. and Europe meet “a psychological as much as political yearning to be told what to do, and where to go, and how to live and have their press basically stifled and so be given one version of reality.

I am pretty sure that the exact opposite is the truth. We got tired of our Left wing populists telling us what to do, where to go and how to live all the while having all the MSM press basically corrupted and so be given the Left wing populist's version of reality.

edit on 23-11-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I think more populism is what is good for the United States... It's even better for the rest of the world

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join