It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forex, can someone educate me on it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi members
I have a brother who has told me to check into Forex. He seems to be doing OK financially, but he said to me that he is really not the person to educate me about Forex.

So anyone here would like to share their experience or tales of Forex.
Really appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just follow the accuracy of Ian Copsey......harmonc Elliott wave........the traders can't tell without that accuracy.....which way the storm is pushing. It makes pullbacks, but the pullbacks are your friend ....with Ian a Brit in Singapore....?my buddy

Editt there's one more thing........the returns.....3% in twenty five minutes
edit on 23-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Just follow the accuracy of Ian Copsey......harmonc Elliott wave........the traders can't tell without that accuracy.....which way the storm is pushing. It makes pullbacks, but the pullbacks are your friend ....with Ian a Brit in Singapore....?my buddy

Sound good, but at the moment what you are saying is above my understanding.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You sound like Google translator trying out Albanian, but the result is not English. Nice try. Play again? (Y/N)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Sound good, but at the moment what you are saying is above my understanding.
not a problem, seehis site blogspot, the rest is history

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here ya go....

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If someone supports a business but cannot define it, its not something to take seriously.
Look into it by yourself. Take your own opinions.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but I think GBP/JPY is an investment savant. Not that I understand a word of it but he understands himself.

If he says he's a money man I tend to believe him.

Watcha say GBP, you invest some of my money for me and do your thing? Whats the smallest I could start with and build up over time?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Here ya go....

Thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Call me crazy, but I think GBP/JPY is an investment savant. Not that I understand a word of it but he understands himself.

Watcha say GBP, you invest some of my money for me and do your thing? Whats the smallest I could start with and build up over time?

Seems to me he knows a lot about the Yen, which is my currency.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I could easily send free signals.....oanda for a broker....I'm not a savant, the Holy Spirit taught me one trick for the Tokyo Open all would like.....

And remember....I'm not a pip counter.....I'm a chart hacker....hehe......right now the Euro is a sell......stack Silver! From eBay!
edit on 24-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

Hey, Everytime I post a reply I could have the last update trade in the signature...... that'd work

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I could easily send free signals.....oanda for a broker....I'm not a savant, the Holy Spirit taught me one trick for the Tokyo Open all would like.....

And remember....I'm not a pip counter.....I'm a chart hacker....hehe......right now the Euro is a sell......stack Silver! From eBay!

Hey, Everytime I post a reply I could have the last update trade in the signature...... that'd work

Well, actually I made my living in the Land of the Rising Sun selling words, but it was hard work. 6 days a week till I retired. Now I want to find the words that I didn't teach by learning something about Forex.
Anyway, life is like a gamble, you win some, but you lose most or all of it.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Buying Silver one ounce rounds on eBay, selling that EuroUsd, care on the Euro!

When I started out I figured the market was just someone pulling strings

It's sorta true but since Elliott wave Fibonacci targets are working so accurately.....it means the market is mostly public driven

That was a good revalation......in the country club of nation's calling each other on the phone constantly I'm sure.......hehe

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Stocks are traded via electronic ECN networks, thus avoiding intermediaries.
edit on 2-2-2022 by kristsukhe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join