It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch a Spaceship Leave Earth in Stunning ISS Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
fake.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: wildespace

originally posted by: turbonium1
Another display of wasting taxpayers money, that's NASA's specialty!

Never Admire Such A-holes

Why would you say that? The ISS is a space lab where lots of valuable research is conducted. Many improvements and health treatments we enjoy on earth are the result of that research.

If NASA says so, then it must be true, right?

On that, I wish you well. believing in such fables

If it weren't true, all the businesses, universities, and institutes who pay for their experiments to be performed on the ISS would have something to say about it.

Deny ignorance.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Almost to good. That is eye candy to a diabetic.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Are we sure this is actually a real video? It looks kinda like CGI to me, especially that atmosphere, I don't recall it ever looking so prominent in other similar footage.

I agree a bit to suspicious with the stars. Since majority of the time they always seem to remove them or not to add them hmm.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Are we sure this is actually a real video? It looks kinda like CGI to me, especially that atmosphere, I don't recall it ever looking so prominent in other similar footage.

I agree a bit to suspicious with the stars. Since majority of the time they always seem to remove them or not to add them hmm.

How can a camera "see" stars when there's bright sunlight in the view? Ever heard of the thing called exposure?

No one's adding or removing anything. Stars are very faint, and require a long exposure / higher ISO to be captured.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

You know the drill soldier! No stars equals 'fake!' Star equals 'fake!' Evidence equals 'fake!' No evidence equals 'Fake!'

Some have it so bad they even believe the stars they see with their own eyes are 'fake!' Even the Moon is 'fake!'

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
(To get away from all the "fake!" calls)

There are several version of the timelapse video on Youtube, and I particlualrly like this one, created by Sean Doran:

www.youtube.com...

Wow!
And it's in 4k too!
edit on 24-11-2018 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

I think that you are fake.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Creating something this beautiful is not a waste of MY tax dollars.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

the UFO is an IFO and not CGI.

I was talking about UFO CGI videos made by amateurs over at YouTube. How come these amateurs can make realistic videos even when they use CGI to fake them and NASA creates a time-lapse like it is made in 1969. Don't they have expert and high-quality technology? Please, even a child who knows to use a computer will see this is a shady video.

At least if NASA is reading this topic, please go find a guy who does fake CGI videos and hires him to create a proper timelapse so we don't look at ugly videos which may be fake because of that ugliness.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Awesome! 5K too!!

OP: Minute and 30 well spent. Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

It looks fine to me at 1080p , bear in mind CGI UFO videos aren't timelapse.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I watch it several times, on TV, 3 monitors and I am not sure if we are watching the same video. I try 1080P too and by saying fake CGI videos look better I wanted to say that they could use a better camera or I don't know what the hell is going on. 1080P on my TV looks amazing, real-life videos are amazing, this looks like made artificial, which is true since you say is timelapse, but the guy who did it could use special effects and tools to make a better presentation.

From NASA you should expect the best, but I think editing would be done better if they hired some fake video creator over at YouTube at least he knows how to make fake videos real, it would be very easy for him to make real video realistic...

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad
The video isn't from NASA.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This looks computer generated to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Fake?
I seriously doubt it. Of course a computer generated the video, along with this post and every video on Youtube. How the hell else would it be done.
You could download the src, deconstruct and let us know.
OR
Ask the astronaut that took all the pictures.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
I watch it several times, on TV, 3 monitors and I am not sure if we are watching the same video. I try 1080P too and by saying fake CGI videos look better I wanted to say that they could use a better camera or I don't know what the hell is going on. 1080P on my TV looks amazing, real-life videos are amazing, this looks like made artificial, which is true since you say is timelapse, but the guy who did it could use special effects and tools to make a better presentation.

From NASA you should expect the best, but I think editing would be done better if they hired some fake video creator over at YouTube at least he knows how to make fake videos real, it would be very easy for him to make real video realistic...

Ever tried capturing a starry night sky with any kind of camera?

Stars are faint, they need a long exposure + high ISO to show up.

This timelapse video was made using photos taken with a Nikon camera and a 85mm f/1.4 lens. It's one of the best setups there could ever be.
Click - eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Fake?
I seriously doubt it. Of course a computer generated the video, along with this post and every video on Youtube. How the hell else would it be done.
You could download the src, deconstruct and let us know.
OR
Ask the astronaut that took all the pictures.

You know what I meant smart@ss. CGI. As far asking an Astronaut...it would be a lie anyway. NASA has proven that.
edit on 24-11-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It looks as if the craft goes in a straight line, no curve at all and it stays the same size even the camera is clearly moving away from it at high speed but the CGI is incredible.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Looks incredibly fake, looks like the rocket almost follows the ISS even though it shot straight up into our atmosphere. ISS would of lost sight of it alot faster than it did. I say BS and looks to be CGI

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join