It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign shoes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
"I once met a man who had no shoes, so I stole everything from him for the glorious peoples republic".

-Alexandria Occasionally Aware

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Seeing how easily she triggers all you right wing sycophants, I’m starting to like her.

You all reeeee at the sky when this woman wakes up in the morning.

Huh? We #ing LOVE HER. That being said, I've worn holes into my shoes more times than I can keep track of. All this is, is some kind of trophy in their minds that they are literally putting on a pedestal as "proof" that she "knows what it means to struggle". She knows someone would've got her a pair of shoes and I bet you people around her offered, but then this publicity stunt wouldn't have been possible.

But, you know, just simply mentioning something that is somewhat obvious to all is not really "reeeeeeeeeeeeee"ing. You're trying to make it look like the right is just as loony as the left and you're failing big time. I can bring you countless examples of people on the left totally losing their #. You see a conservative point and laugh, and desperately try to chalk it up as an example of same. Smh. Pathetic... You people don't even care if you make sense anymore, it's just "attack attack attack deny deny deny". It's sad.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The latest news from the Russian Revolution via She Guevara Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is trending big !!

It's the SHOES she wore all through the trek of her campaign to win a Congressional Seat in the 2018 elections !!

The shoes have holes 😆

Get ready for a museum masterpiece display !!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign shoes to be showcased in historical exhibit

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez invites you to walk a mile in her shoes.

The New York congresswoman-elect’s first pair of campaign trail shoes are being loaned out to the Cornell Costume Collection exhibit for those who want to witness what “hard work” looks like.

The exhibit – titled “WOMEN EMPOWERED: Fashions from the Frontline,” is set to debut on December 6 and summonses women to share special articles of clothing that have empowered them in the past. Other featured items include the inaugural suit worn by Texas governor Ann Richards and collars from Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg among many other pieces of history.

This sounds like something from the Onion. What about Monica's blue dress or Hillary's losing pant suit? How about the shoes of Ms. Snipes that she wore when counting "found" votes. Alexandria's prop shoes just don't have it. Is this the first step in winning the Nobel Peace Prize during her "Inauguration?"

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Hmm... She looks like one of Jay Lo's Backup Dancers there . You know , the one Without Talent .......

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: ColeYounger

trump talks # about all obama's golfing then spends a gang of time golfing

hypocracy is not unique to the left
nor is whataboutism.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
obvious questions :

1 - is there a picture of her " on campaign " in the alledged " campaign shoes " ??????

i cannot find one - this is not terribly significant [ many piccs cropp out her feet ] - but i an find campaign pics of her weraring at least 5 different pairs of foot ware - and i stopped countiing at 10 different outfits durring her campaign season

theres just something about this that doesnt smell right

and in my opinion - a young lady that alledgedly campaigned in those shoes - till a hole appeared in the bottom - is not fit to serve in a national legislature

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
LOL sounds like foot rot, my sister could actually break down a pair of tennis shows from the inside out with her feet rot.
We all wore out our Chuck Taylors, but she could melt galvanized rubber with her feet. After she turned 13 her socks were bio hazards, one of my longest spankings was after holding one of her socks on my brothers face. My mom was worried not only that he couldnt breathe and sustained lung damage but the B.O. might have blinded him. He was 3 years older than me and I never got in a good shot,but sneaking up from behind and shoving on of her socks in his open mouth, made him drop faster than the vulcan nerve pinch.

Pretty sure I can pitcher young enthusiastic Alexandria being a tad nervous and sweating bullets in her pleather shoes.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The latest news from the Russian Revolution via She Guevara Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is trending big !!

It's the SHOES she wore all through the trek of her campaign to win a Congressional Seat in the 2018 elections !!

The shoes have holes 😆

Get ready for a museum masterpiece display !!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign shoes to be showcased in historical exhibit

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez invites you to walk a mile in her shoes.

The New York congresswoman-elect’s first pair of campaign trail shoes are being loaned out to the Cornell Costume Collection exhibit for those who want to witness what “hard work” looks like.

The exhibit – titled “WOMEN EMPOWERED: Fashions from the Frontline,” is set to debut on December 6 and summonses women to share special articles of clothing that have empowered them in the past. Other featured items include the inaugural suit worn by Texas governor Ann Richards and collars from Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg among many other pieces of history.

I am poor as dirt. But I have better shoes. If u don't see that this was all theater with the shoes then I cannot help you. I don't know much about her to have an opinion so I won't go there. She may be great for all I know, but the shoes are just part of the theater in her campaign. I could be wrong but I doubt it. I'll be the first to admit I judged too fast if I'm wrong though as it's not usually my style to say something so definitively without knowing anything else I haven't followed the news of her at all. Just a couple Washington post articles licking her boots (or Holy shoes in this case)
edit on 25-11-2018 by Enigma Publius because: Adding a point

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join