It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is becoming more evident that the Whitaker nomination is purely to stop Mueller

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: BlackJackal

Dude all you have done here is stroke your own ego and appeal to your own supposed authority.

When will you answer for the BS you've spouted in this thread?

For this to have any legitimacy you have to stop bull#ting.

I completely answered every single one of your accusations that you pulled out of your ass. When are you going to answer for attempting to make # up because you aren't intelligent enough to actually debate straight up?

The problem with you is that you are smart enough to know that you are on the losing side so your only chance of coming out the winner is to stage a side channel attack. Very weasel like behavior.

Little word of advice, before you attempt to pull off one of those posts in the future, you better be damn sure that your opponent can't call you out on your BS.
edit on 26-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Little word of advice, before you attempt to pull off one of those posts in the future, you better be damn sure that your opponent can't call you out on your BS. edit on 26-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

You start thread after thread full of lies and you think you're gonna call anyone out?

lol You're ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Little word of advice, before you attempt to pull off one of those posts in the future, you better be damn sure that your opponent can't call you out on your BS. edit on 26-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

You start thread after thread full of lies and you think you're gonna call anyone out?

lol You're ridiculous.

Just because what I post goes against your world view, doesn't make it false. No matter how hard you hope what I am saying is a lie, that doesn't change the objective truth.

Look, unlike you, I will gladly admit when I am wrong. If someone on these boards or anywhere points out something that I said was false or that my reasoning is flawed, I will openly admit I was wrong. In the past week, I think I have admitted I was wrong on about two or three different points.

No one is perfect, however, somehow you are always right. Looking back over your posts it's obvious that in your mind you are never ever wrong.

Good day!
edit on 26-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Then admit you're wrong.

Because in post after post you have to be corrected, when you are corrected you lash out. You started this whole thread by a demonstrably false premise, filled with logical fallacies which I pointed out, you name call and denigrate anyone's intellect you disagree with, but I'm the problem?

You're the worst kind of poster on ATS. You believe yourself correct no matter what, and this bull# you're spewing about admitting being wrong? When? Where?

You're a liar, a propagandist, and when called out you try to turn it around on people. You do this in every thread and somehow you're some kind of debate king?

Kiss my ass for all your B.S.
edit on 26 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

How does going after Trump defend either one of them from legal action if any is to even be taken? I'm no Hilary fan but you are diluted if you think the Mueller investigation is somehow being used to stop investigations into Hilary.

And for all that # Hilary got (justly) for her email #...how is that any different from Trump using his personal phone or Ivanka using her personal email?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Fast forward to today, and Jeff Sessions has been fired and replaced by a controversial Acting Attorney General.

This is an outright lie.
Sessions resigned.
No one has been nominated to replace Sessions.
Perhaps if you did not start with outright lies an actual conversation would happen.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

When isn't Trump lying? lol

That's all he knows how to do.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Being asked to resign (which he was and he even said so) is essentially the same thing just with a touch more respect for the person you are firing.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrimReaper86

Being asked to resign (which he was and he even said so) is essentially the same thing just with a touch more respect for the person you are firing.
Except if you had brains, you'll see that everything depends on the intent and wording.

Sure, you can say he was "fired", but legally and documented sources are that he resigned.

You see, if he had been "fired" legit, the MSM would be all over him. Even still, Sessions was BSing on the job and should have never recused, as such, he was asked to resign 😀

So, call it what you want 😊

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I'll just drop this here: www.businessinsider.com...

There are tons of posts all over the internet detailing those intentions. I don't know that Whitaker really has the authority to do any of that yet; I'll acknowledge that I'm not entirely aware of how that position opperates or what it's capable of, but I do know that Whitaker's take on it was exceedingly evident and that it's extremely damning that Trump appointed him when considering that take.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Damn that timing sure is convenient then huh? If he was so useless then why not "ask him to resign" before then? And the MSM wasn't all over it? Really? Do you even watch any of the MSM? As soon as it happened every news outlet except maybe Fox was pointing out why the Whitaker appointment was made to derail Mueller and made references to his quotes on the matter. Seems like you just want to stick your head in the sand to defend your glorious orange idol.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

No, it really is not the "same thing".
You may pretend it is, but it is not.

fire
/ˈfī(ə)r/Submit
verb
past tense: fired; past participle: fired
discharge a gun or other weapon in order to explosively propel (a bullet or projectile).
"he fired a shot at the retreating prisoners"
synonyms: launch, shoot, discharge, let fly with More
INFORMAL
dismiss (an employee) from a job.
"having to fire men who've been with me for years"
synonyms: dismiss, discharge, give someone their notice, lay off, let go, get rid of, ax, cashier; More

re·sign
/rəˈzīn/Submit
verb
voluntarily leave a job or other position.
"he resigned from the government in protest at the policy"
synonyms: leave, hand in one's notice, give notice, stand down, step down; More

The meaning of words actually do matter.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

When someone "asks" you to resign...is it really voluntary though? Especially within your own party?

It's not like he was like "I feel like retiring"...it was more like "My boss told me a should quit so for the sake of my reputation I'm going to".

Read between the lines. How #ing deluded can you be?

edit on 26-11-2018 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

If for instance Hilary had asked Comey to resign before he made his press release....I'm sure that wouldn't be suspicious at all eh? Come on.
edit on 26-11-2018 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GrimReaper86

When someone "asks" you to resign...is it really voluntary though? Especially within your own party?

You should read the definition I posted.

You are the only "deluded" one.
Words appear to have no actual meaning in your world.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Damn that timing sure is convenient then huh? If he was so useless then why not "ask him to resign" before then? And the MSM wasn't all over it? Really? Do you even watch any of the MSM? As soon as it happened every news outlet except maybe Fox was pointing out why the Whitaker appointment was made to derail Mueller and made references to his quotes on the matter. Seems like you just want to stick your head in the sand to defend your glorious orange idol.
Emotional outburst, of course, this was all over the media, sure.

Call it what you want, this is politics.

As for when? Who is to say? Not you or me. Let the MSM speculate all they want.
edit on 26-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Then admit you're wrong.

Because in post after post you have to be corrected, when you are corrected you lash out. You started this whole thread by a demonstrably false premise, filled with logical fallacies which I pointed out, you name call and denigrate anyone's intellect you disagree with, but I'm the problem?

You're the worst kind of poster on ATS. You believe yourself correct no matter what, and this bull# you're spewing about admitting being wrong? When? Where?

You're a liar, a propagandist, and when called out you try to turn it around on people. You do this in every thread and somehow you're some kind of debate king?

Kiss my ass for all your B.S.

I think you are missing something very important. You need to prove me wrong first. You see you accused me of using logical fallacies and then I responded back to you detailing each and ever one you accused me of using and why you were wrong. In doing so, I was able to prove that you just listed some logical fallacies hoping that I wasn't smart enough to see through your BS.

So, please, why don't you explain to group either why you lied, or why I was wrong, otherwise it is becoming more and more apparent that you have been pushed into a corner and are blindly attacking hoping something will hit.

You state that my original premise is demonstrably false. If so, please demonstrate how it is false? To begin with, you will need to argue why my sources are fake, then you can move on from there. Why with so mush time to come up with a replacement for Sessions did Trump appoint someone as controversial as Whitaker to that post without a permanent nominee in mind? Why is Whitaker only a couple weeks away from having the distinction of being the longest serving Acting Attorney General since Richard Nixon's Acting Attorney General? Plus, if you haven't forgotten I did give another possible reason for why Trump hasn't named a new Attorney General, he could just be that bad at doing his job that he can't come up with a replacement in a year and a half.

You pointed out logical fallacies all right. It's like you opened a book of logical fallacies, pointed to some, and said to yourself, yeah I'm going to accuse him of using those. I gave a very detailed review of your allegations explaining those fallacies in detail. You still haven't responded to that.

A liar, a propagandist and when called out you try to turn it around on people....... You lied about me using logical fallacies, I thoroughly explained those accusations away, in the past you have made many pro-right/anti-left style posts based heavily on your own opinions 1, 2, 3 and you consistently turn around on people in these threads 1, 2, 3. Are you looking in a mirror?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It's not like he was like "I feel like retiring"...it was more like "My boss told me a should quit so for the sake of my reputation I'm going to".

Read between the lines. How #ing deluded can you be?

If for instance Hilary had asked Comey to resign before he made his press release....I'm sure that wouldn't be suspicious at all eh? Come on.
No, that already happened, you know Lynch tarmac and Comey investigation.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If trump wanted to fire sessions he would have. Supposedly trump has wanted sessions gone since he recused himself. Yet he did not fire him.
Sessions resigned.
Those that attempt to conflate the two are the ones that are delusional.
Those that attempt to put their own timeline on trump are equally delusional.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Fast forward to today, and Jeff Sessions has been fired and replaced by a controversial Acting Attorney General.

This is an outright lie.
Sessions resigned.
No one has been nominated to replace Sessions.
Perhaps if you did not start with outright lies an actual conversation would happen.

You can call it what you want. If you want to maintain the charade that he resigned then by all means continue being ignorant. When your boss comes to you and tells you to resign, it's not a voluntary resignation. At best you can call it forced resignation but I prefer to call it being fired.

The first line in Jeff Sessions resignation letter to President Donald Trump states:

At your request, I am submitting my resignation.

Yep, Sessions resigned because that's what he wanted to do.

Read Jeff Sessions' resignation letter

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No, it really is not the "same thing".
You may pretend it is, but it is not.

fire
/ˈfī(ə)r/Submit
verb
past tense: fired; past participle: fired
discharge a gun or other weapon in order to explosively propel (a bullet or projectile).
"he fired a shot at the retreating prisoners"
synonyms: launch, shoot, discharge, let fly with More
INFORMAL
dismiss (an employee) from a job.
"having to fire men who've been with me for years"
synonyms: dismiss, discharge, give someone their notice, lay off, let go, get rid of, ax, cashier; More

re·sign
/rəˈzīn/Submit
verb
voluntarily leave a job or other position.
"he resigned from the government in protest at the policy"
synonyms: leave, hand in one's notice, give notice, stand down, step down; More

The meaning of words actually do matter.

Yes words do matter. Like you said to resign must be voluntary. If you resign at the request of your boss, that is by no means voluntary.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join