It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is becoming more evident that the Whitaker nomination is purely to stop Mueller

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Jefferton
Reverse-TDS is a hilarious thing to watch.

You guys are like 100% scripted.

No substance thread followed up in defense by no substance posters like your self.

But they sure are entertaining. I like watching mental gymnastics.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

How was firing Comey and Sessions suspicious?

If you do a # job and leak classified information and give your cronies a political get-out-of-jail-free card (Comey) and refuse to do your job period (Sessions), where I come from you get fired.

Trump is not a political insider. He fires crap employees because that's what an Executive does
edit on 23 11 18 by projectvxn because: Added additional commentary and fixed grammatical issues.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

In my opinion, firing people with power over an investigation against you is shady. You may connect the dots differently.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

In my opinion, firing people with power over an investigation against you is shady. You may connect the dots differently.

Comey was not investigating Donald Trump at the time of his firing. Sessions recused himself from pretty much anything involving his job.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

There is no evidence other than accusations from political opponents that Donald Trump is or was attempting to obstruct justice.

This is constantly repeated by people and I have yet to figure out why.

They switched to "obstruction of justice" because that's a crime and an impeachable offense where collusion isn't and evidence had pointed to Hillary and Obama colluding.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Remember that time Obama didn't appoint an inspector general?

I never saw this much thread output from you (if any come to think of it) during that time..

Other than that, Arnie123's first comment does a good job in destroying your narrative. /Thread imo.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I'm just gonna only reply to the title since I don't have the will to explain how foolish that all sounds, and besides, you already know.... you just, don't care about logic. So here goes:

Good. Someone needs to stop him, he's out of control, wasting my #ing money on BS.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I see attacks on the premise of the thread not the poster.

When ones arguments are weaker than wet toilet paper, it doesn't take much for those arguments to be torn to tatters; hell they barely hold their own weight.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Thanks, bro👍 You said it better than I probably could anyway 🥇

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
You cannot win on this site. All the trumpettes will jump in a criticize you and laugh at your threads against trump. But only after the jump into the daily, sometimes multiple anti dem threads posted by one user... They jump into those and go woot woot and go team.

I bet not one of them has ever questioned the reason behind his/her daily postings yet always criticize yours.

Please sir, no more whine for me.

Read the OP again. Alinsky would be proud of it.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Comey was not investigating Donald Trump at the time of his firing. Sessions recused himself from pretty much anything involving his job.

um, you're incorrect about Comey.

and Sessions' recusal is why Trump was pissed at him.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Wrong The FBI was investigating Russian interference in the election and trump did not want anyone investigating that.
Comey was head of the FBI so he fired him because of the '"rusher thing with trump and Russia" which he said with his own crooked mouth.
Had nothing to do with leaking so dont even go there. And Sessions was only fired because he rightly recused himself from the investigation and trump thought he was getting his own personal defense attorney with the AG through Sessions and he got pissed because he didn't get his Roy Cohen.
At least be honest with yourself and get the order of things correct.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

please...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

agreed. There is much hypocrisy on both sides, as well as blatant propaganda.

I find it best for me to read from both sides and ascertain the truth as somewhere in the middle.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Already forgot about the Damning IG reports eh.

Deflect + Diversion = 🤣

What the Schiff is going on ?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
You cannot win on this site. All the trumpettes will jump in a criticize you and laugh at your threads against trump. But only after the jump into the daily, sometimes multiple anti dem threads posted by one user... They jump into those and go woot woot and go team.

I bet not one of them has ever questioned the reason behind his/her daily postings yet always criticize yours.

That isn't exactly true. If you had anything REAL about Trump then you might win. So far it's all based upon fabricated garbage. Like the illegal dossier which is why Mueller even has his phony job.

This is why the anti-Trumpers keep losing. It's like you are trying to get an insurance payout based upon your sloppy fraudulent claims, and then the insurance adjusters keep laughing at you. You're so bad at what you do they aren't even really trying to prosecute you, just laughing instead like it's some kind of punk prank material you people keep presenting.

Here's an idea. Tell all those in your camp to go all the back to K-1 and start over. After K12 if your IQ's are all above say, 50 or so which will be a big improvement, you can try your luck again against Trump.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wrong The FBI was investigating Russian interference in the election and trump did not want anyone investigating that.
Comey was head of the FBI so he fired him because of the '"rusher thing with trump and Russia" which he said with his own crooked mouth.
Had nothing to do with leaking so dont even go there. And Sessions was only fired because he rightly recused himself from the investigation and trump thought he was getting his own personal defense attorney with the AG through Sessions and he got pissed because he didn't get his Roy Cohen.
At least be honest with yourself and get the order of things correct.
False. You just vomited sound bites from liberal media.

You're just PLAIN WRONG.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Not if it is all Kangaroos. In that case, and in the true reality of what everyone saw, it was nothing but a proverbial court full of kangaroos all based upon an illegal Dossier and illegal FISA warrant.

What will you be saying when that kind of racketeering and RICO violation is brought to bear against your guy? You would be crying even louder, not supporting it. Dirty is dirty.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

What will you be saying when that kind of racketeering and RICO violation is brought to bear against your guy? You would be crying even louder, not supporting it. Dirty is dirty.

Au contraire. I think ALL politicians should be scrutinized. My weak early support for the Hillary was wiped away by her email farce, even before we knew it was classified. I was pretty disgusted with Obama about Chelsea Manning until he commuted her sentence. And I think he mishandled Snowden.

I'm for progressive policies. Progressives who turn out to be power hungry crooks don't deserve my loyalty.

When in doubt, mistrust the powerful.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Trump is so scared right now, that he doesn't have to hire hookers to pee on him, he supplies it for himself. LMAO

He is going to do something rash in the next month or so, before the dems get into the house because he knows they are gonna subpoena his bank records and hoo boy, will he be in trouble.

This abrupt firing of sessions proves he is scared and it is only going to get worse for him in 2019. Of course his cult will continue to scream witchhunt...etc but in the end they are powerless to stop whatever is coming...could be real bad for Trump or not, depends on what Mueller finds.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join