It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is becoming more evident that the Whitaker nomination is purely to stop Mueller

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

You cannot win on this site.

What are you trying to win?

All the trumpettes will jump in a criticize you and laugh at your threads against trump.

It would behoove those like the OP to stop propagandizing and start stating facts. In fact, all that has been done here is that a political diatribe has been posted which is thick on supposition, opinionated suggestions, loose inferences, and little fact.

But only after the jump into the daily, sometimes multiple anti dem threads posted by one user

Do you think you're illustrating something politically profound?

I bet not one of them has ever questioned the reason behind his/her daily postings yet always criticize yours.

Welcome to a discussion forum. If you're going to start threads like the ones the OP is constantly posting, it would help if they were heavy on substance. So far, as others have pointed out, it's simply an exercise in "Orange Man Bad".

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Reverse-TDS is a hilarious thing to watch.

You guys are like 100% scripted.

What's reverse TDS?

Also, Arnie did a pretty good job breaking down why this thread is yet another BS post from BJ. I noticed his post has been categorically ignored, especially by the OP.

No substance thread followed up in defense by no substance posters like your self.
edit on 23 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
In the vein of 'Trump never lies and is honest and upright' how's that 'Middle Class Tax Cut' he promised during the run-up to the election coming along? Haven't heard much about it since. Is it really happening or was Trump just lying to get votes?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Garbage.

Your first paragraph is based off assumptions that all leftist have wet dreams about, but we wouldn't mind either.

Your second paragraph is the result of an AG who wasn't doing anything, thus was asked for his resignation.

Ummm, all your links are garbage, some are straight up old to help reinforce a narrative NOT there with broadstroke techniques.

Example: Graham says holy hell if sessions is fired, link dated to 2017. Fast forward to this year...

"Trump should replace Sessions..."

Source:
www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org... r.html?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHCAFYAYABAQ%3D%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnb c.com%2F2018%2F08%2F28%2Flindsey-graham-trump-should-replace-sessions-because-relationship-beyond-repair.html

Pitiful.

Secondly, those TWO former AG? What of it? Former Bush officials, they just gave an opinion and nothing more.

Actually, from that very link you sourced...

"Mukasey and Gonzales, who both questioned Whitaker's standing as a non-confirmed appointee, disagreed over whether the acting attorney general should recuse himself from overseeing the Mueller inquiry.

"I don't think he should recuse," Mukasey said. "These are past statements. The question is whether he is suited for the job." Et al.

I don't think he should recuse" 😌

Pathetic.

All in all, this thread is another hit piece that attempts to get the reader engage on some wild Nixon ride based off old ass links and assumptions, clearly none of it proves any angle you have presented.

For the critical and aspiring reader, this is a great way to sharpen your skills and see past the BS, lies and slander. I urge all to take whatever statements were linked and challenge them, its all easy as you only have to read beyond the titles Leftist and leftist OPs never seem to do.

Here, you'll see how this thread mimics liberal media to the tee.

Anyways, another one for the garbage bin.

Quoted to show the leftists here the SUBSTANCE they ignore for the STYLE they prefer.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
You cannot win on this site. All the trumpettes will jump in a criticize you and laugh at your threads against trump. But only after the jump into the daily, sometimes multiple anti dem threads posted by one user... They jump into those and go woot woot and go team.

I bet not one of them has ever questioned the reason behind his/her daily postings yet always criticize yours.

And some of us, who aren't Trumpettes, just don't like when obvious shills shill obviously. Regardless of who signs their checks.

link   
a reply to: jtma508

You do realize that the House has to initiate that and not the president, right?

And if you want to start criticizing House republicans, go ahead. They're about as worthless as diet soda in Michael Moore's minifridge.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Garbage.

Your first paragraph is based off assumptions that all leftist have wet dreams about, but we wouldn't mind either.

Your second paragraph is the result of an AG who wasn't doing anything, thus was asked for his resignation.

Ummm, all your links are garbage, some are straight up old to help reinforce a narrative NOT there with broadstroke techniques.

Example: Graham says holy hell if sessions is fired, link dated to 2017. Fast forward to this year...

"Trump should replace Sessions..."

Source:
www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org... r.html?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHCAFYAYABAQ%3D%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnb c.com%2F2018%2F08%2F28%2Flindsey-graham-trump-should-replace-sessions-because-relationship-beyond-repair.html

Pitiful.

Secondly, those TWO former AG? What of it? Former Bush officials, they just gave an opinion and nothing more.

Actually, from that very link you sourced...

"Mukasey and Gonzales, who both questioned Whitaker's standing as a non-confirmed appointee, disagreed over whether the acting attorney general should recuse himself from overseeing the Mueller inquiry.

"I don't think he should recuse," Mukasey said. "These are past statements. The question is whether he is suited for the job." Et al.

I don't think he should recuse" 😌

Pathetic.

All in all, this thread is another hit piece that attempts to get the reader engage on some wild Nixon ride based off old ass links and assumptions, clearly none of it proves any angle you have presented.

For the critical and aspiring reader, this is a great way to sharpen your skills and see past the BS, lies and slander. I urge all to take whatever statements were linked and challenge them, its all easy as you only have to read beyond the titles Leftist and leftist OPs never seem to do.

Here, you'll see how this thread mimics liberal media to the tee.

Anyways, another one for the garbage bin.

Based off this and your past posts I honestly think you and reading comprehension don't see eye to eye.

My first paragraph is based purely on facts. He can't outright fire Mueller without major consequences. He can't easily get a loyalist confirmed in the Senate. In what way is that a leftist wet dream?

Jeff Session was quite busy as the Attorney General, he did many things that you probably agree with that I don't. But surely, since you are an informed intelligent Trump supporter you already knew all these things, right?[1] The only thing that Jeff Sessions didn't do was defend Trump from Mueller, which wasn't his job.

As for some of the links being old, this goes back to your failure to read. Those links were intended to explain the past (you know the things that happened before right now) and that is what they did. I am well aware that the Senate Republicans finally gave Trump the go ahead to fire Sessions shortly before the mid-terms but in what way does that matter to the subject matter that Trump has had a year and a half to come up with a Replacement for Sessions?

Good job cherry picking to find the one quote in that article that supports your view. The two Attorney Generals agreed that appointing Whitaker was wrong, but when asked if he should recuse himself they split the opinion with one saying he should and one saying he shouldn't.

Even Richard Nixon didn’t put in somebody as acting attorney general who had not been confirmed,” Mukasey said, referring to the so-called Saturday Night Massacre, when Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus resigned after defying Nixon’s order to fire special Watergate prosecutor Archibold Cox. Solicitor General Robert Bork ultimately agreed to carry out Nixon’s order.

“The successor needs to be a confirmed person, in my view," Mukasey said.

Gonzales said questions over Whitaker’s authority will likely have to be resolved in court.

“I don’t think the (Trump) administration did the Justice Department any favors” by installing Whitaker. “Beyond the legal questions, I don’t think it was a good idea.”

Mukasey and Gonzales, who both questioned Whitaker's standing as a non-confirmed appointee, disagreed over whether the acting attorney general should recuse himself from overseeing the Mueller inquiry.

"I don't think he should recuse," Mukasey said. "These are past statements. The question is whether he is suited for the job."

Gonzales, who faced his own political storm over the firing of nine U.S. attorneys in a dispute that triggered his resignation, said Whitaker's past statements potentially create the "appearance of bias" in the Mueller investigation.

"Any appearance of bias hurts the department," he said. "If it were me, I would step away," Gonzales said.

I suggest you educate yourself Arnie because simple reading comprehension is beyond your grasp.

[1] Report Card on One Year of Jeff Sessions as Attorney General: “An Insult to Justice”

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What's reverse TDS?

Also, Arnie did a pretty good job breaking down why this thread is yet another BS post from BJ. I noticed his post has been categorically ignored, especially by the OP.

No substance thread followed up in defense by no substance posters like your self.

Reverse TDS are the deranged from being high on Trump people.

It's probably as equally funny for our side to watch.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I literally can't agree more.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well , dang , let all US citizens hope so..
It's a good duty and someone has to do it

Stop Barry's destruction of the US using his plants inside the government .
That would be a good start

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

No,
It's apparent that Mueller was appointed for no other reason than to find anything to stick to Trump. Which he has failed at, miserably.
So anything that leads to ending the farce is a positive development.

Though I find it hilarious that despite all the well written informative posts that completely debunk your garbage thread, you chose to take the bait of my obviously trolling comment.

Your threads are garbage and you have no credibility.

a reply to: ErrorErrorError

See above.

If you are going to post something like "Mueller was appointed for no other reason than to find anything to stick to Trump" I would like proof. Please tell me that your not just regurgitating what Hannity and Limbaugh feed you on a daily basis. Please tell me you have done your research and that you have actual proof to back up that statement.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

When there are factual arguments to be made, perhaps some will begin to pay more attention. Until then, this seems to be the best there is...which speaks volumes.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What's reverse TDS?

Oh he did? He did a pretty good job? My god, you probably didn't even read it did you? If you did read it and thought to yourself "Man, Arnie is on to something here" you need help. I have already responded to him, but feel free to explain why you thought Arnie's insane ramblings were actually relevant.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Guess you did not read my reply? Liberals tend to only see what they want

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
It is becoming more evident that the Mueller witch hunt is purely to protect the Hillary/Obama cabal from prosecution.

Bingo!

Trump can't even have the SPYGATE documents released while the Mueller Investigation is going on. DOJ says he will be charged with Obstruction if he does.

Also, as I started a thread on last week, Mueller has filed legal papers to extend his investigation well into 2019.

Nothing will stop him from spending millions more of our tax-dollars, except being forced to terminate.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sad and pathetic

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You offered no proof that whitaker was appointed to stop mueller, actually the fact he has not done anything to stop mueller is evidence to the contrary of your claim.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I have already responded to him, but feel free to explain why you thought Arnie's insane ramblings were actually relevant.

Explain why yours are first.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

lol

he brought it up - he lied to YOU.

it's funny.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Reverse TDS are the deranged from being high on Trump people.

So what you're saying is that another BS leftist thread is getting trashed for the BS it is and you think this is some kind of derangement?

Derangement is stating that the Orange Man is destroying the country when we have the best economy in decades thanks to his deregulation policies and trade deals, we have a building peace with old enemies, and rule of law.

Derangement is constantly and consistently repeating old lies for political point scoring that means nothing and leads to nowhere. Which is what this OP is. It's rehashed Russian Collusion bull# that hasn't gone anywhere and won't.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join