It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pantera's F*****g Hostile reimagined by Leo Morachioli...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
If you've seen this thread of mine you'll know I'm a fan of Leo Morachioli, even if i did spell his name wrong first time round.

Another mistake I made was to say there was something for everyone, if you like metal. He doesn't just do metal, well technically it is since its a cover of a metal song, it's just in another style.

Thoughts?

Particularly interested to hear from anyone who doesn't like Pantera. I know some of my fellow metal heads (though I listen to lots of other stuff too)

Personal I like it and find it amysong that he looks just as much like a friend of mine as he does in his LMFAO cover ha ha

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I haven't seen that video yet. But I like Leo's covers. It's one of the few channels i'm subscribed to on youtube.

I used to listen to a lot of metal but I was never really the biggest pantera fan. I didn't mind them but I didn't really go out of my way to listen to them all that often. #ing hostile and cowboys from hell are pretty awesome songs though.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I absolutely hate it , it's almost akin to sacrilege.

I much prefer Leo's metal cover of Africa.

Ahhh , I feel cleansed now.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I absolutely hate it , it's almost akin to sacrilege.

I can empathise, there's a time I too would have hated it, metal, punk and industrial are where my heart lies but I just love good music.

Also I think Leo is a huge Pantera fan and even had a tribute band.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I can empathise, there's a time I too would have hated it, metal, punk and industrial are where my heart lies but I just love good music.

I liked Disturbed's version of Sound of Silence but many hated it , that's the joy of music.
I feel if you take the power out of Kin Hostile the song is diminished but by putting power into the Africa cover the song , to my ears , is improved.... but then I like power music.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I hear ya man, heavy is good

new topics

top topics

join