It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Loomer Permanently Suspended From Twitter, For criticizing Sharia law.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: alldaylong

So...how do you feel about Soros?

Not someone i even think about to be honest.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Nah. Just stated plain facts.

Facts are important.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Facts are facts. In fact.

edit on 22-11-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

I dont know that this is why she was banned.

If we look at her statements, its clear that she hates all Molemss and Islam.

If someone for example was to substitute Moslems and Islam with Jews or Judaism, this would be fully expected.

It seems like Christianity is the only religion which is allowed to be attacked without consequence but in this case, they may have made an exception for Christianity as well.

Not to mention if she were to make similar statements about Blacks, Hispanics, Asians etc.

I generally try to not support Muslim owned businesses companies here in NY. That shouldn't be hard to do in US, but w/ immigration it is.[18]

Nearly every cab @uber @lyft driver in NYC is Muslim. It's extremely unfortunate and this is a conversation we need to have for our safety.[19]

Someone needs to create a non Islamic form of @uber or @lyft because I never want to support another Islamic immigrant driver.[20]

I'm late to the NYPD press conference because I couldn't find a non Muslim cab or @Uber @lyft driver for over 30 min! This is insanity.[17]

Leave it to Muslims to ruin everything. People can't even enjoy #Halloween without those savages f**king everything up for everyone.[6]

How many more people need to die before everyone agrees that Islam is cancer & we should never let another Muslim into the civilized world?[7]

Despite what @andersoncooper and @CNN tell you, Americans are sick and tired of Islamic savages killing ppl![8]

There's no such thing as a moderate Muslim. They're ALL the same. It's time for us to accept this reality. Going to order ton of "Muslims please stop killing us" t-shirts from Milo & give them out to every NYC @Uber driver.[12]

Then let me be the first to say I never want another Muslim entering this country EVER AGAIN! #ProudIslamophobe[16]

edit on 22-11-2018 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It wasn't too long ago that homosexuals and women were oppressed in Christian majority nations...Hell, christians in Russia still oppress too.

You can't bundle all muslims into the same coin. Many muslims don't practice extremes traditions.

I think the main issue is that muslims get stereotyped as hardcore religious nuts. All religions were like this and it just takes social growth for it to change.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

If those are her real tweets, then no wonder she was banned.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Meanwhile Trump supporters on here act like they'd celebrate the day that the media is banned from the White House except for Fox News, Breitbart and the like.

People talk a lot about booms, and it’s not every day you see one in the wild like this.

Boom.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

A Jewish woman who criticises Muslim practices.

Anyone surprised ?

A human being with a brain and a heart, who criticizes Muslim practices.

Anyone surprised?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Meanwhile Trump supporters on here act like they'd celebrate the day that the media is banned from the White House except for Fox News, Breitbart and the like.

People talk a lot about booms, and it’s not every day you see one in the wild like this.

Boom.

LoL except nobody acts like that, and all you are doing is showing everyone how utterly blind you are to the most simplest most basic facts of reality.

One person now equals the entire msm? 🤣 Oh man, yall done up & done it. 🤡 Y'all done gone off the deep end... 🤯

Its like Ketsuko wisely observed earlier, we aren't even speaking the same LANGUAGE anymore. 🙂🙃☹🤔❓
🙈🙉🙊

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Anyone surprised ?

Anyone surprised?

And meanwhile America is happy to sell billions of dollars worth of arms, to countries that carry out said practises.

Anyone surprised ?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Anyone surprised ?

Anyone surprised?

And meanwhile America is happy to sell billions of dollars worth of arms, to countries that carry out said practises.

Anyone surprised ?

I don't blame the liquor store for drunk drivers

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Anyone surprised ?

Anyone surprised?

Anyone surprised ?

No. You just stop supplying drunk motorists with drink in the future.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Anyone surprised ?

Anyone surprised?

Anyone surprised ?

So does the UK, its just that your politicians don't speak frankly about it. They hide behind the typical public relations and finger wagging.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with them banning users that post what it considered offensive or hate speech.

The problem is that some kinds of hate is tolerated, say against whites, Christians, conservatives, Trump, Trump supporters etc.

They need to be more evenhanded.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

Anyone surprised ?

Anyone surprised?

Anyone surprised ?

So does the UK, its just that your politicians don't speak frankly about it. They hide behind the typical public relations and finger wagging.

Yes we do.

www.gov.uk...

Drinking Banning Order (DBO) You can be given a Drinking Banning Order (DBO) if you break the law or cause problems while drinking alcohol. Reasons you may get a DBO include: vandalism and graffiti antisocial behaviour violent or threatening behaviour urinating in public You can get a DBO if you are in England and Wales and 16 or older. DBOs are issued by: magistrates’ courts, if the police or local authority apply for one for you county courts, if you are already facing civil legal proceedings there criminal courts, when you are convicted of an alcohol-related criminal offence Every DBO is different and is decided by the magistrates who hear your case and the circumstances of your offence. What happens when you get a DBO Getting a DBO means you may not be allowed to do certain things, such as: drink or possess alcohol in public buy alcohol enter certain places that serve alcohol A DBO can last between 2 months and 2 years. You can appeal against a DBO. You may be offered a health and drinking awareness course, which can shorten your DBO. The course is voluntary and you must pay for it. Breaking or ‘breaching’ a DBO is a criminal offence and you can be taken to court and fined up to £2,500

edit on 22-11-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

UK military sales to Saudi Arabia increased by two thirds in 2017 from 2016 - an increase of more than £450m, Sky News can reveal.

The real figure could be much higher as the number of so-called "secret" open licences doubled across the 12 months, from 21 to 44.

UK arms sales to Saudi Arabia rose by two thirds in 2017
edit on 22-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

So what ?

That is not the topic of this thread.

Or did i miss something ?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So what ?

I was just responding to this comment:

"And meanwhile America is happy to sell billions of dollars worth of arms, to countries that carry out said practises.

Anyone surprised ? '

So is the UK.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So what ?

"And meanwhile America is happy to sell billions of dollars worth of arms, to countries that carry out said practises.

Anyone surprised ? '

So is the UK.

As far as i can see, this thread is about an AMERICAN woman who is attacking Muslim practices.

What has Britain selling arms have to do with an AMERICAN woman making those comments?

Please enlighten me.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So what ?

Anyone surprised ? '

So is the UK.

As far as i can see, this thread is about an AMERICAN woman who is attacking Muslim practices.

What has Britain selling arms have to do with an AMERICAN woman making those comments?

Please enlighten me.

And you linked to a drinking banning order for whatever reason. Please, enlighten us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join