It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Loomer Permanently Suspended From Twitter, For criticizing Sharia law.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Investigative journalist Laura Loomer has been permanently suspended from Twitter, she confirmed in a conversation Wednesday evening with Big League Politics.
She stated that she was banned for a tweet she wrote criticizing Sharia law for oppressing women and men around the world.

The story is developing.
Source

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Not surprising.

The only free speech is Leftist Authorized Speech.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Meanwhile Trump supporters on here act like they'd celebrate the day that the media is banned from the White House except for Fox News, Breitbart and the like.

If you guys are so angry about this then why not petition the president to close his account in protest? Oh, that's right, Twitter is your direct connection to Trump outside of the media, silly me for thinking y'all would be consistent in your faux outrage.

edit on 11/22/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Another source with more information:

www.nbcnews.com...

In the tweet in question, Loomer called Omar "anti Jewish" and said she is a member of a religion in which "homosexuals are oppressed" and "women are abused" and "forced to wear the hijab."

Loomer insisted that she did not violate Twitter's terms. "Everything I said is 100 percent true and factual. It's not malicious, it's not mean, it's not hateful," she said.

link   
We all know that Laura takes on the commie liberals. I'm not surprised that she'll soon be banned from utube.
The commies still want you to believe in the religion of piece. And you'll be banned for speaking the truth.
The many faces of Laura Loomer. Pretty smart, not just pretty.

+17 more 
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Meanwhile Trump supporters on here act like they'd celebrate the day that the media is banned from the White House except for Fox News, Breitbart and the like.

If you guys are so angry about this then why not petition the president to close his account in protest? Oh, that's right, Twitter is your direct connection to Trump outside of the media, silly me for thinking y'all would be consistent in your faux outrage.

Nobody banned the media, they banned a jack-ass who CNN could have easily replaced. You know this.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Actually, if the msm was banned as a whole and smaller journalism firms were there instead, I doubt there would be much fuss.

Ironically, I hear all trumps so called news from outraged folks here on ATS.

But everyone knows you're above all this....

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yup and in her tweet she did nothing wrong.

In the tweet in question, Loomer called Omar "anti Jewish" and said she is a member of a religion in which "homosexuals are oppressed" and "women are abused" and "forced to wear the hijab."

But of course Jack twitter seems to favor Radicals apparently. If your on twitter and criticize the human smuggling trafficking in Libya, the NGO supporters will force twitter to either lock or ban your account to.
edit on 22-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Twitter is OK with beating women under Shria law.

Of course, there will be no feminest, Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Finestein, Boxer... outrage called out against Twitter.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That's really not even worth replying to, and some already have, but I'll waste a moment or two of my life talking to a brick wall.

The fact is that "the media," not even "leftist media" nor "progressive media" was ever banned from the White House; just a jerk who thought he was more important than every one else and should be given control of the floor so that he could use the press briefing to express his ideology and argue his point instead of actually being journalist reporting the news rather than creating it while everyone else sat in rapt wonder at his virtue signalling diatribe.

This reaction is such a perfect example of progressive/leftist overreaching and overreacting. It's of the exact same mentality as the feminist who gets triggered when a man holds a door open or simply says "hello." Take one irrelevant event and turn in into something that is completely unrelated. The only people you're fooling are yourself and your echo-chamber.

It's also in keeping with the same twisted mentality of LGBTQ Against Islamophobia, folks who support and encourage a political system that will ultimately throw them off of tall buildings, flog or cane them in a public, and chop their heads off. You are the seed of your own destruction.

This is a not real bright bunch we're dealing with.

:
edit on 2018 11 22 by incoserv because: I could.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sharia law, keeping women in the kitchen since 12BC....

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
We all know that Laura takes on the commie liberals. I'm not surprised that she'll soon be banned from utube.
The commies still want you to believe in the religion of piece. And you'll be banned for speaking the truth.
The many faces of Laura Loomer. Pretty smart, not just pretty.

She looks way better in the top and bottom pics than the middle one. She looks like a blowup doll in the middle one. And not in a good way (if there is a good way to look like a blowup doll).

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

A Jewish woman who criticises Muslim practices.

Anyone surprised ?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

“I am not a teacher, but an awakener.”
― ROBERT FROST

link   

- In other words, you like CNN. Hahaha....

link   
Laura's not really to my taste in activist technique nor physique so to speak.

However, Twitter are Twats.

edit on 22-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Anyone surprised ?

Yeah, 'cause all good Jews should be completely in line with a political system that 'a religion in which "homosexuals are oppressed" and "women are abused" and "forced to wear the hijab."'

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Anyone surprised ?

Woah, WOAH, be careful with the anti-Semitism, Lefty.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Anyone surprised ?

Woah, WOAH, be careful with the anti-Semitism, Lefty.

Nah. Just stated plain facts.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

So...how do you feel about Soros?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join