It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satans Prides Secret Phychic Super Powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The thread title is going to be my title for a future book I will write. I changed it from my first thought title, this one is going to be permanent. I do not know if I will get around to writing it because I want to start the finalizing in like 20 to 30 years if I make it that far, so this is just a hope.

This book will be about how individuals can reach a modern non-explained, so-called supernatural form of control for oneself. It will project a lifestyle on how accomplish such expectations; via living natural without tech.. There will be samples of how money power people use phycology to induce projects into civilian & goverments usage. There will sponsor a few techniques to overcome & create an advanced replication of the projects. Some precurser inventions, some about modern inventions. The positive & negatives about situational tech. A lot of other things will be in it, which is why I have to wait beyond other reasons.

I want to make this one hit wonder that can not be famed by me living. I wnant it to be a deadmans book so I can not either get in trouble or be done in by an unworthy army. It will be a book that lives longer than the bible, hopefully to space if I get to write it. It should create a people of natural living & modern time pronounced superpowers & how to use all for life & not death(includes deathing species for human life beside food or water).

There may be a book writen in the next 20 to 30 years I can make, though we have a lot to go through before then. When we make it past war & are back to sticks & stones my book can then be written. Otherwise most of the world will see it & is that technically fair because technology has not reached third world countries.?
edit on 22-11-2018 by SatansPride because: I messed up my thread & boom title haha.. already off to a great start

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

S&F for sheer audacity and making me laugh for real at the finish. You're right, that's not fair. You better find some excuse to put off writing that book, the timing could have disastrous effects on humanity's future. It's the same reason I haven't put my own genius to paper. I have yet to meet a human worthy of my secrets.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

ha lol. I have a ferocious plan if I write the book in 20 to 30 poss. even 50 would be ideal though not probable. I will hand it to someone to hold for a genertaion or 2 because I know ideals change dramatically & the future is where I am aiming. Hopefully to space if it ever gets written. I guarentee you could share a secret because deadmen tell no tales haha though you & everyone you know would have to be dead & the book speaks for itself. Course you know that when talking bout sharing secrets which is why I think you can do it like anyone can, noone is ever held back from anything beside themselves.

I just do not have the knowledge, experiance, luck, timing, to go through yet to know how to talk to the future or anything cause most think snowflakes are dumn or unaware of how rasimn jojes was funny for all races before. Times change. I need a lot more knowledge & not care they can wipe my bloodline cause they will be to diverse to get em' all when my book comes out.

Guide to being Immortal.. look up

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Good luck man. Are we talking papyrus or cave drawing? I wont be around, but props to ya.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I have absolutely know idea right now. We do not no of this type of lituarture yet because think of this... we are using pictures to paint a thousand words like emojis or whatevs. We started with american language arts & went to slang than wtf, pictures etc. so I can not say I do not know, I have no idea though.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Can I be your co author ?

On a more serious note, I've also been planning on writing, some fiction mixed with reality with a touch of old vs new ideals. It's a huge project, and I could certainly use someone like yourself with your great ideas to pitch my own ideas to.

You know, so long as we keep it mutual and dont steal each others ideas. I like where your going with your idea anyways, keep it up

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: lakenheath24

I have absolutely know idea right now. We do not no of this type of lituarture yet because think of this... we are using pictures to paint a thousand words like emojis or whatevs. We started with american language arts & went to slang than wtf, pictures etc. so I can not say I do not know, I have no idea though.

Maybe something like the Georgia guide stones, or the egyptian pyramids, make it so the message is encoded within the architecture itself

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Encode it in cockroach DNA.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I would like to pre-order six copies, and I demand to pay double!I cannot just read clouds all night and day, Get me my damn book pronto πŸ’ΈπŸ’³πŸ’°πŸ’΄πŸ’΅

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Most books will be straight downloaded into species brains by the time mine comes out, though mine will not be. I will have many chapters living real life in buildings or art or war or theories around, just a chapter in each building or piece to get people use to the ideas before they are implimented into that book. People do not just accept reality right off hand, they tend to reject truth because it hurts, so that will help ease into it even though it will be semi-ficticious. Example; you were a god in ancient times if you figured out electricity, or crucified for magic. This is all totally legal, against some very powerful peoples best interest though, cause it will be for good & not evil.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

haha cause they will survive the radiation. Radiation is the least of human extiction concerns. I am seriously more afraid of an asteroid hitting earth than dieing from premature tech ha. If you try to find the statistical probability of an asteroid hitting the earth & destroying us & than figure out the probs. of it not happening, you quickly realize it is not in our alghorythmic system we have created yet. There is just as much, if not more of a chance the earth does some crazy thing to help us more than hurt right? Like what if we are actureally creating a cure by destruction? That is to long to explain, though very logical in a sense of universal dust is able to get through our holes in the ozone & stay so for every tree we are destroying the shuttles pretty much brought that back in a different form. That different form essentially replenishes oceans or inner earth rotational magnitism & so on. God or timing or whatevs people call it is on our side always & forever

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Realistically, if I tried I could probably achieve a good few trillion the first year it came out. You have to imagine how much currency has gone up, that in another 100 years will not be more than a few billion. Noone has the ability to buy my book with third party currency. The only cost will be the time someone spends to aquire & read it.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Someone could come to me with a Billion dollars & I will not comprimise my book. Money is worthless to life being better. I will not take money for knowledge like most because it is yours to do as you want. Noone has yet to give me money for it just outta kindness because I can charge. Most people on here give there information away not knowing they can literally make money off pretty much everything they spit. I do it so people can know, big difference.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You should make a diagram. Mystic books need a Kaballah type picture to make people think about spheres and measures and such.

Also, I would make an alphabet based in Ruin stone symbols and encrypt half the book in this new alphabet with the cipher written on the back cover but crossed out, among like 10 others that are crossed out as well.

I find that making an ominous warning about the contents of the book in the foreword is an absolute must. Like "you have been warned, proceed at your own peril".

It makes people step back and go " wow, ok. Let's do this".

edit on 11 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join