It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Man's Sky "Visions" , New Major Update Just Landed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: Spacespider

The company had its chance and do not deserve to crawl back and milk more money

They said exactly what the game was before release, if you expected a MMO then that's your fault. At least they listened to consumers unlike most companies and added a multiplayer aspect to their game. It's a great game now and they deserve some credit for that, the algorithms behind the game are very impressive and their small team has managed to create something which will pave the way for future open world universes.

Ummm no

^^^^^^^

Exactly this!

That's what I was expecting on release. I'm so happy I didn't buy into the hype or the game. I would have had a fit!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Spacespider

The fact is they've stayed the course and delivered the game they promised , there are many examples of games that didn't meet expectation that were abandoned by their developers but NMS has been fixed and improved and continues to receive new content at no extra expense.

Hate on it if you please but those of us who've been on the journey with Hello Games have seen and been part of one video gaming's great story's.

Hello Games deserve credit for the effort they've put in.

See that's the problem with games and game companies today. They can sell you a half made game based on promises and the results don't even come close to them. Like Spider said... What was promised and what is are by far two different things. The big issue is with the fanboi base. They support it just enough to where lying developers can still get paid for making a half assed game. There are no standards because of fanboi support.

I was just as excited as anyone else when word came out about this game. I couldn't wait. When it came out, people were PISSED because what they purchased was nothing like what they expected based on the developers LIES. He may have added content and fixed bugs but it's still not what it was supposed to be, not even close.

You can be happy with half a happy-meal without the toy but I want what I pay for... If I want to pay to play a beta, I'll just play Free to Play games. At least there I know I'm getting screwed before I give them my money.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

How dare anybody try to be innovative and fall short , then spend the next two years supporting the game and listening to its community.

At least there are developers who are willing to try something new rather than just make another Call of Dysentery or Fortnite clone.

edit on 23-11-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hello Games new major update for No Man's Sky now has a release date , the update will include VR support , better multiplayer support and an as yet undisclosed secret addition , not long to wait as BEYOND will be released on the 14th august.
I think NMS is a great jump in jump out game and have 131 hours logged on my current save so am looking forward to seeing what's new in the Galaxy.

edit on 2-8-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Visions? what?

I thought it was called Beyond... the VR update

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Visions? what?

Visions released last year , free update of course.
www.nomanssky.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join