It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft Dodger in Chief Will Not Visit Troops This Thanksgiving.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Tell that to the thousands of veterans who have not been paid housing benefits in months. That's okay. They can sleep in a box on the street right? They are no longer serving.

Yes, correct.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is this another post written by an employee at ShareBlue and edited by David Brock himself?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: soundguy

I am so tired of hearing the draft dodging comments. Please tell me the last Democrat President who was a member of the military?

Then don't focus on that. Focus on the fact that Trump critized Obama for spending too much on vacations; then he becomes president and spends way more on vacations than Obama and goes golfing on thanksgiving.

Obama worked in a soup kitchen for thanksgiving, while trump golfs on the tax payer dime.

No need to debate draft dodging, tons of other stuff to make trump look bad.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Why haven't mentioned Clinton in your P.O.S. article?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I am so tired of hearing the draft dodging comments. Please tell me the last Democrat President who was a member of the military?

I don't believe any President has ever been a member of the military when elected. Aso ask about the last who wassuning that you meant to ask about the last who was a veteran. That would br Jinny Carter, who volunteeredrd during WWII and who became a submariner, and ultimately a nuclear engineer on the avy's early nuclear submarines. Clinton signed up for the draft but drew a high lottery number (3311) on a year when the draft only went to 175. Having a draft number in the 00s was even better than bone spurs for avoiding the "Greetings" letter.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Clinton signed up for the draft but drew a high lottery number (3311) on a year when the draft only went to 175.
The lottery was based on birthdates. The highest possible number was 366 (for a leap year).

Clinton was classified 1-A in 1969 (pre lottery) and failed to report. A felony for which he was pardoned by Carter.

Maybe he couldn't afford a 4-F.

However:

Bill and Chelsea Clinton join Camp Bondsteel's commanding officer, Task Force Falcon Commander Brig. Gen. Craig Peterson, for a pre-Thanksgiving dinner in Kosovo, Yugoslavia, November 23, 1999. (AP Photo/Greg Gibson)
www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 11/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: F4guy

Clinton signed up for the draft but drew a high lottery number (3311) on a year when the draft only went to 175.

Clinton was classified 1-A in 1969 (pre lottery) and failed to report. A felony for which he was pardoned by Carter.

"Bill Clinton was the only man of his prime draft age classified 1-A by that draft board in 1968 whose pre-induction physical examination was put off for 10.5 months. This delay was more than twice as long as anyone else and more than five times longer than most area men of comparable eligibility."

--[Los Angeles Times Sep 02 92]

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
He did not report for induction. A felony offense.
For which he was pardoned.
www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

JFK.

Jimi Carter served honorably in the US Navy.

There have been a lot of Democrat veterans who have gone on to serve in government. Most with honor and distinction.

This new breed of Democrat is trying to alienate veterans and isolate them by falling back on the tactics of the 60s.
edit on 23 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

JFK.

Jimi Carter served honorably in the US Navy.

There have been a lot of Democrat veterans who have gone on to serve in government. Most with honor and distinction.

This new breed of Democrat is trying to alienate veterans and isolate them by falling back on the tactics of the 60s.

LBJ and Carter were both in the Navy.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oops, forgot about LBJ.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Look up yonder in the sky, now, what is that I pray?
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a man insane, it's my President LBJ.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Draft Dodger in Chief Will Not Visit Troops This Thanksgiving.

1. Obama never served.
2. Biden dodged the draft.
3. your last secretary of state Kerry threw his medals away.
4. Trump haters for decades think little of the military and those served.
5. use the ATS search feature for the Iraq, and Afghanistan threads.

But hey.

What the eff ever.

edit on 24-11-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join