It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft Dodger in Chief Will Not Visit Troops This Thanksgiving.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: soundguy

If you are a right winger don’t bother replying

So in other words, the point of this thread is to cry out for like-minded individuals to echo your sentiments so you can all collectively feel better about yourselves?

Yeah, sounds about right and par for the course.

The truth about cadet bone spurs really hurts, doesn't it? Not going on a visit to a hot spot doesn't hurt the troops, but it does give insight into the makeup of our coward in chief. He wouldn't give up a weekend of golf to show support those doing a job he refused to do. I think there are many reasons why he refuses to act in a way that shows support for the volunteers fighting what seems to be an endless succession of wars. He is so insecure that in his zero- sum mind, acknoeledging the bravery of others would diminish him. Alternatively, he may just be scared poopless by the thought of being within 1000 miles of dangerous combat. He has always had someone to protect him or bail him out of any unpleasant situations: Daddy Trump's money, bankruptcy courts, Saudi money, Russian money, etc. When I was in SEA, I wouldn't have cared if a President visited or not. I wouldn't have been at the base, anyway. Our missions usually started with a dawn takeoff and continued until dark with a short hot turn for fuel, bullets and bombs, and
a sack lunch during a "hot turn" in the revetment.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

$$$$ trumps visits.

Same with Corp America.

Pay is more important than smiles and attention and plaques.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Hehehe

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Your fake moral outrage is as predictable as it is hypocritical. Leftists like you don’t give a rat’s ass about the military. All you care about is “ORANGE MAN BAD.”

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperiorSunshine
Your fake moral outrage is as predictable as it is hypocritical. Leftists like you don’t give a rat’s ass about the military. All you care about is “ORANGE MAN BAD.”

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Dude....OP....sound guy....please find a hobby or something to get your life to stand up like a your own stand on your own man.

And this means no more whining or calling names....get to the Crux of life and it's not bring fat dumb and unencumbered by the thought process.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: CharlesT

Likewise brother.

But the question still remains, if the OP served, and there is no reason for me to believe he didn't, then why doesn't he seem to know what disqualifying conditions bar one from military service?

Since this whole "bone spur draft dodging" thing started, it has been spread by liberals who shout down the military and military service, don't know a damned thing about military service and what qualifies as a medical exclusion for entering service, and in the same breath use "the troops" as a weapon as though they have any credibility at all.

So here we are. Two prior service veterans wondering what point the OP is trying to make that doesn't make him/her look like a liar or simply a petty person who dismisses facts for political gain...The world may never know.

Joined and served 4 years no problems with a history of migraines.

I harrassed my recruiter and he harrassed someone else until I got a waiver.

Easy.

Face it, the scumbag didnt have the balls to do it and you cant see it cause the little he does have are deep in you.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wow this is a really silly thread. You know its worth pointing out however that what's going in here in this thread is what gives platforms like twitter so much power over people, if you right wingers just ignored this garbage it would just disappear and not even be a distant memory.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

That's great. Glad you got yourself a waiver.

I had a waiver for flat feet. But it isn't your recruiter who grants the waiver, that's the job of the examining doctor at MEPS.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

you thought any of the minions would actually give a # about this?

course not mean

His post is toxic to say the least, so who cares...do you care?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm not a Trump fan and I just don't care. There are more important things to worry about.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Trump spends millions of tax payer money going golfing and vacations with family. More than Obama. I remember so many republicans complained about secret service and obama's vacations. Trump is spending WAY more in that area!

Trump even criticized Obama for spending too much on vacations!

Obama went to a soup kitchen to feed the poor for thanksgiving. Trump goes golfing, continuing to outspend Obama in more tax-payer vacationings.

Yup... continue to support this clown, I'm sure you guys will find some half-baked excuse again.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

That's great. Glad you got yourself a waiver.

I had a waiver for flat feet. But it isn't your recruiter who grants the waiver, that's the job of the examining doctor at MEPS.
My MEPS was in San Antonio at Fort Sam Houston.

I was actually over by two pounds for the height and weight, that old ass doc said, "Meh, better not eat from here on out cause after in-processing, you're all theirs"

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OP? you ever had bone spurs? its like walking on glass constantly.it is also a medical condition that isnt easy to treat and takes weeks to get over them going in and smoothing off the bone back to shape.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So this is what leftists do for Thanksgiving?

Must be a miserable existence.
Most of us are with loved ones being thankful. Meanwhile the perpetually outraged are incapable of taking one day to prove they still have a shread of humanity and dignity left.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
So this is what leftists do for Thanksgiving?

Must be a miserable existence.
Most of us are with loved ones being thankful. Meanwhile the perpetually outraged are incapable of taking one day to prove they still have a shread of humanity and dignity left.

You do realize you are here too.

Right?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tell that to the thousands of veterans who have not been paid housing benefits in months. That's okay. They can sleep in a box on the street right? They are no longer serving.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Caring about troops is overrated.

Statement of the week, particularly coming from a "conservative".

Well done.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP? you ever had bone spurs? its like walking on glass constantly.it is also a medical condition that isnt easy to treat and takes weeks to get over them going in and smoothing off the bone back to shape.

Like flat feet, it's a convenient way for a friendly doctor to sign you out.

It worked for my uncle back in the 50s. He got out of having to join the Army ... and signed up for the Navy. Then again, he was a street rat and not a millionaire's son.
edit on 23-11-2018 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I am so tired of hearing the draft dodging comments. Please tell me the last Democrat President who was a member of the military?

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join