It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft Dodger in Chief Will Not Visit Troops This Thanksgiving.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Draft Dodger & Chief.

Let's take a look at reality - today.

I've seen kids destroy their parents EBT cards on candy,, seen videos of little rich girls going berserk over a new car gift that was the wrong color and we all hear the stories of lottery winners who lost it all. How about the celebrities that have joined the 27 Club because they couldn't handle life - whatever.
Regardless of how Trump started, daddy issues of those who constantly berate this, Trump took whatever and turned it into a Empire - Like it or Not.
Sure, I don't care about dodging the draft 40 years ago as I see an effort being made of equal stature.
Trump at a ripe old age could be sitting in a solid gold chair doing all sorts weird conjured up crap wished upon by leftists but no. Instead of surrounding himself with coc aine and hookers he has subjected himself to this full on attack by creatures intelligent life would have little to do with. Insane.
Trump volunteered his Life at a time when people retire and Trump can retire with the best of them. This draft he did not dodge.
Funny. Obama's came into the White House not millionaires and are looking at becoming billionaires due to their 8 years - profiting from the Presidency.
Trump steps in already a billionaire, donates his salary, gives up his life and people would still call him a "draft dodger". Wow. Like anyone here would give up a billionaire lifestyle to work their ass off while being dragged through the filth everyday.
Sure.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Trump visits USCGS Lake Worth Inlet.

And a video conference to the other five services.

And let's all be really, really clear here: by and large, practically anybody who isn't a senior officer has zero interest in the dog and pony show that comes with POTUS visit. Your average junior enlisted, who are the bulk of the armed forces, would rather you just left them alone.

Those kinds of visits are looked forward to about as much as the voluntary-but-mandatory fun days. But seriously, OP, very big of you to get offended for them. I'm sure it's super appreciated.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

Draft Dodger & Chief.

Edit:

Got ahead of myself.

Carry on as I offer my apology.
edit on 22 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Propagandalf

Trump visits USCGS Lake Worth Inlet.

And a video conference to the other five services.

And let's all be really, really clear here: by and large, practically anybody who isn't a senior officer has zero interest in the dog and pony show that comes with POTUS visit. Your average junior enlisted, who are the bulk of the armed forces, would rather you just left them alone.

Those kinds of visits are looked forward to about as much as the voluntary-but-mandatory fun days. But seriously, OP, very big of you to get offended for them. I'm sure it's super appreciated.

Good to know. It sounds like the press is bitter because they didn't get the public relations stint they desperately crave.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
MODS...HOAX BIN this delightful little derangement thread.
Title sez Trump did NOT visit...but Trump DID visit.
HOAX.

Happy Thanksgiving to President Trump and his family, the brave men and women of our armed services...and to ALL on ATS.

OP can suck my giblets.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Personally, I think it should be placed into the troll bin. Posted this crap and immediately faded into the woodwork.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Personally, I think it should be placed into the troll bin. Posted this crap and immediately faded into the woodwork.

I repeat, what else is new?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Whatever, and who calls a dd214 “service papers?” Well outside of morons who never served that is. a reply to: rollanotherone

Yeah. And I also never claimed to have served. Call me a moron. I'm cool with it. Coming from you, at least being a moron is 5 levels above you.

Happy Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MODS...HOAX BIN this delightful little derangement thread.
Title sez Trump did NOT visit...but Trump DID visit.
HOAX.

Happy Thanksgiving to President Trump and his family, the brave men and women of our armed services...and to ALL on ATS.

OP can suck my giblets.

Careful. Might get an eyeful of gravy.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Well, except to call me a moron because I'm not versed in Military nomenclature. Typical. Am I right?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: soundguy

Happy Thanksgiving.

Find something better do than spending time on someone you clearly hate.

I think thats what Trump must have thought about the trip also

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

OP can suck my giblets.

From what I understand, that would be a rather timely affair.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Once again commander bone spurs can’t be bothered to do his presidential duties. However, he is going to teleconference with someone somewhere. Just remember folks nobody and I mean nobody loves the troops more than the orange one. I had no love for Bush, but at least he made the trip.

If you are a right winger don’t bother replying. I’m sure you’re fine with it. As the moron himself said. He could shoot someone on the street and you wouldn’t care. He knows his base alright. Stupidly loyal fans that will not be swayed by andy amount of facts.

www.newsweek.com...

So you just post outright lies now?
Potus visited troops today.
What a bunch of rubbish.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone
Where did you come from? Don't think I replied to any of your posts and didn't ask you for any military related information. You didn't serve, so be it but you didn't start this crap.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Take a deep breath and stay calm. Help is on it's way.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ouch! Did someone crap on your Turkey this morning? Lol you're such a goober 🤭

Leftist troll, honestly, I never met the POTUS during my Thanksgiving, where's my thread????? And I lived on post housing, even the crap brick ones in Schofield Barracks behind Area X 😞

I digress, the good folks of ATS have done a fine job of dismantling this thread, crushing it and tossing it into the wind 😌

Happy Thanksgiving 😒

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Once again commander bone spurs can’t be bothered to do his presidential duties. However, he is going to teleconference with someone somewhere. Just remember folks nobody and I mean nobody loves the troops more than the orange one. I had no love for Bush, but at least he made the trip.

If you are a right winger don’t bother replying. I’m sure you’re fine with it. As the moron himself said. He could shoot someone on the street and you wouldn’t care. He knows his base alright. Stupidly loyal fans that will not be swayed by andy amount of facts.

www.newsweek.com...

Do you post about batboy as well?
You still attend snipe hunts?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Lol, anything by Jessica Kwong is just wrong.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: rollanotherone
Where did you come from? Don't think I replied to any of your posts and didn't ask you for any military related information. You didn't serve, so be it but you didn't start this crap.
yeah. I think you got it wrong there. My reply was to SoundLady. I think it's a glitch. I've seen it also on my side where I get a notification for a response I have no clue about.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just now finished looking at your thread history. It's quite revealing.

Edit: Surprise, surprise, not!
edit on 22-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join