It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft Dodger in Chief Will Not Visit Troops This Thanksgiving.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Once again commander bone spurs can’t be bothered to do his presidential duties. However, he is going to teleconference with someone somewhere. Just remember folks nobody and I mean nobody loves the troops more than the orange one. I had no love for Bush, but at least he made the trip.

If you are a right winger don’t bother replying. I’m sure you’re fine with it. As the moron himself said. He could shoot someone on the street and you wouldn’t care. He knows his base alright. Stupidly loyal fans that will not be swayed by andy amount of facts.

www.newsweek.com...

edit on 22-11-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Bad day at work?

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving.

Find something better do than spending time on someone you clearly hate.

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

When i was in the Army i met the President, VP, Senators, etc., etc. It is part of the job. And guess what, we hated it every single time some official wanted to visit. We had to stop our daily activities, get all polished up in our freshly pressed uniforms and look like good little soldiers. In other words just a pain in the but for the troops. We would have prefered he just stay home and send us a Happy Thanksgiving message.

But go ahead, i know Orange man bad.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
When the air is full of commercial Jets over the holidays, why should the president be flying around. I do not think it is wise. If a jet gets close to airforce one, they get diverted, if they do not respond, the jets accompanying them are authorized to shoot them down....that is the way it used to be anyway. If the president has to land at a terminal, it messes up everyone's trip. It is better to go to an airbase than to land at a commercial terminal.

The president has shown his support for the troups many times, just because he did not go into the military does not mean he is bad, many young chose college instead of going in the military years ago. That was normal in society back then. Those people doing the college thing were not cowards, they just did not want to go get shot at for a war created by politicians. The Vietnam war was not a necessary war, it was a show of power by the US and the Soviet Union. Back then that was the norm, but that norm was not right. I respect the veterans who went out to fight, it was not their involvement I question, it was our leaders deceit in this war that I did not like. I have friends that fought in Nam, they went through hell there. They deserve the same respect as every military person out there, they put their life on the line for our benefit.

I do not understand why the OP is regurgitating the propaganda of the left like a parrot. Come on guy, get a mind of your own. Look at both sides of the issue.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Once again commander bone spurs can’t be bothered to do his presidential duties. However, he is going to teleconference with someone somewhere. Just remember folks nobody and I mean nobody loves the troops more than the orange one. I had no love for Bush, but at least he made the trip.

If you are a right winger don’t bother replying. I’m sure you’re fine with it. As the moron himself said. He could shoot someone on the street and you wouldn’t care. He knows his base alright. Stupidly loyal fans that will not be swayed by andy amount of facts.

www.newsweek.com...

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If you are a right winger don’t bother replying

So in other words, the point of this thread is to cry out for like-minded individuals to echo your sentiments so you can all collectively feel better about yourselves?

Yeah, sounds about right and par for the course.

edit on 22-11-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Please show us on the doll where the Orange Man touched you.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleReamus
know Orange man bad.

Man of warm hue does negative frequently!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Caring about troops is overrated. Best Trump leave them alone. It will also save the money it cost for him to fly around.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I do not understand why the OP is regurgitating the propaganda of the left like a parrot. Come on guy, get a mind of your own. Look at both sides of the issue.

Ummm...because...aarrrrrrraawk...Polly wants a cracker...

Dudes obviously unhinged...he’s surrendered to the dark side of the force...

Should change his handle to...Unsound guy...he’s totally unsound...unsound as eff...

And he needs a cracker...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Please show us on the doll where the Orange Man touched you.

LMAO....

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't think Trump cares when he goes to Mar-A-Lago you can't fly in or out of Palm Beach County Park Airport in Lantana. Because it's within 10 nautical miles of Mar-A-Lago.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleReamus

When i was in the Army i met the President, VP, Senators, etc., etc. It is part of the job. And guess what, we hated it every single time some official wanted to visit. We had to stop our daily activities, get all polished up in our freshly pressed uniforms and look like good little soldiers. In other words just a pain in the but for the troops. We would have prefered he just stay home and send us a Happy Thanksgiving message.

But go ahead, i know Orange man bad.

Yeah, I agree with you on that. Pretty much the same thing I said when the Orange one wanted a military parade in DC. It was a waste of money and it would have been one huge pain in the arse for the soldiers.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

you thought any of the minions would actually give a # about this?

course not mean

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't think Trump cares when he goes to Mar-A-Lago you can't fly in or out of Palm Beach County Park Airport in Lantana. Because it's within 10 nautical miles of Mar-A-Lago.

I am sure Trump doesn't care, he is a typical rich dude. Not many presidents actually realize the inconvenience they cause by traveling around. I don't think we should be letting the biggest and best deceivers in our country, Our presidents, out in public too often, they could really mess up our local societies.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If you are a right winger don’t bother replying.

When you post, you don't get to pick and choose the respondents.

Bush joined the national guard to get out of active duty and was frequently awol even then, Clinton wrangled an education deferment to evade service and Obama didn't serve because the draft had ended and his sense of duty just didn't compel him to service, but you have a problem with this person. Being selectively bias here aren't you.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
Minion checking in, hold on for a moment ..... Yup, no #s given.
Happy Thanksgiving! Let's see if y'all can top willtell's thread of the week and waste twenty pages being angry at each other about someone y'all never met 😂😄😆🤣😅

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Mama is here now,would you like milk and cookies with your binki?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Not all presidents visited the troops on Thanksgiving. So what's your point?
www.cheatsheet.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join