It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Bans Far-Right Activist Laura Loomer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Wardaddy454

They both spout nonsense, twitter is a median of nonsense, it's a platform of idiocracy.

The only reason I can postulate for not banning Farrakhan is because he's good for business.

That suggests then that twitter supports antisemitism, which would seem bad for business.

But then, I guess the du jour flavor is Islam. And banning Farrakhan would be bad for business too.

Heres a solution: Either ban everyone or no one. Seems simple.

You're just not getting it, the only reason the business is operating is to make money. This Laura women must be bad for business, the other douchebag must create traffic, sell advertising, whatever they say has to make money, cmon man you can't possibly be too dense to understand that.

Of course then unless you're insinuating that twitter is a government psyop but that's silly too because if you thought that then it's clear you are a very confused person.
edit on 23-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Aww, which part?

I mean your location says Paradise, so I had assumed it was these soon to be Great Again United States.

Most of the witnesses recanted in the Kavanaugh case...

And Laura is the best.

Btw, I've never seen anyone use a comma and then three periods in succession before.

Which part, all of it you haven't even been close, and I'm sure there are many things you haven't seen before.

Oh dear lord just stop lol.

Only if you stop jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth.

As I've said before, your post history says it all. I've no need to jump. And most of the time you end up putting your own foot there.

Like when rape stats are propaganda. That's just uncouth.

ETA: Also, you are very guilty of the same. Pot meet kettle.

More garbage from you, now you've gone from criticism of my punctuation to an outright attack on my character. Lame really lame,

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Outright attacks on someone’s character is lame?

Well how about that.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Well how about that.

Yep, lame as in pathetic.

edit on 23-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Well how about that.

Yep, lame as in pathetic.

Yep. It suuure is.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Aww, which part?

I mean your location says Paradise, so I had assumed it was these soon to be Great Again United States.

Most of the witnesses recanted in the Kavanaugh case...

And Laura is the best.

Btw, I've never seen anyone use a comma and then three periods in succession before.

Which part, all of it you haven't even been close, and I'm sure there are many things you haven't seen before.

Oh dear lord just stop lol.

Only if you stop jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth.

As I've said before, your post history says it all. I've no need to jump. And most of the time you end up putting your own foot there.

Like when rape stats are propaganda. That's just uncouth.

ETA: Also, you are very guilty of the same. Pot meet kettle.

More garbage from you, now you've gone from criticism of my punctuation to an outright attack on my character. Lame really lame,

Your exact words

Perhaps you should have fleshed out that response a little more?

You can let go of that righteous indignation.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

They both spout nonsense, twitter is a median of nonsense, it's a platform of idiocracy.

The only reason I can postulate for not banning Farrakhan is because he's good for business.

That suggests then that twitter supports antisemitism, which would seem bad for business.

But then, I guess the du jour flavor is Islam. And banning Farrakhan would be bad for business too.

Heres a solution: Either ban everyone or no one. Seems simple.

You're just not getting it, the only reason the business is operating is to make money. This Laura women must be bad for business, the other douchebag must create traffic, sell advertising, whatever they say has to make money, cmon man you can't possibly be too dense to understand that.

Of course then unless you're insinuating that twitter is a government psyop but that's silly too because if you thought that then it's clear you are a very confused person.

Seems like someone that isn't open minded to all possibilities is the dense one.

Its quite simple: Does content break T&C? Or are the T&C fluid, depending on the person. That's the issue here. Its not hard, unless you're driven by a narrative.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It is perfectly fine to ban Conservative voices if you are a Lefty. They see no problem with this because it serves their purpose, however if it was happening to people who spout their agenda we would hear a different tune.

No one is arguing that Twitter has the right to selectively censor people they don’t agree with politically, but it smacks of Facism and is a favorite tactic of Nazis and other authoritarians.

The left tend not to spout right wing bigoted views..... we only pick on right wing wing biggots, not an entire race! We love most people.....excluding right wing biggots, and their orange retard leader

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

It is perfectly fine to ban Conservative voices if you are a Lefty. They see no problem with this because it serves their purpose, however if it was happening to people who spout their agenda we would hear a different tune.

No one is arguing that Twitter has the right to selectively censor people they don’t agree with politically, but it smacks of Facism and is a favorite tactic of Nazis and other authoritarians.

The left tend not to spout right wing bigoted views..... we only pick on right wing wing biggots, not an entire race! We love most people.....excluding right wing biggots, and their orange retard leader

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/Submit
noun
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Stating that Omar Ilhan is anti-Jewish is NOT bigoted, it’s simply a FACT.

Omar IS anti-Jewish. Regardless of your feelings.

Is it also ‘bigoted’ to state that Adolf Hitler was anti-Jewish?

Or are you just not very smart?
edit on 23 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The left commits the worst bigotry. Look up the bigotry of low expectation. They've been at it for decades.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

big·ot·ry
/ˈbiɡətrē/Submit
noun
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

a reply to: Propagandalf

mis·an·thrope
/ˈmis(ə)nˌTHrōp,ˈmiz(ə)nˌTHrōp/
noun
noun: misanthrope; plural noun: misanthropes; noun: misanthropist; plural noun: misanthropists
a person who dislikes humankind and avoids human society.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The left commits the worst bigotry. Look up the bigotry of low expectation. They've been at it for decades.

24 of the new members elected to the House this cycle are Hispanic, Native American and people of color.

Record number of women to win seats in the House

Democrats Sharice Davids and Deb Haaland will become the first Native American women elected to Congress.

Democrat Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party will become the first Muslim women in Congress.

First openly gay man elected governor

First female senator from Tennessee

Etc. Etc.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

24 of the new members elected to the House this cycle are Hispanic, Native American and people of color.

Democrats Sharice Davids and Deb Haaland will become the first Native American women elected to Congress.

Democrat Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party will become the first Muslim women in Congress.

Etc. Etc.

Cool, you're electing people based on race, sexuality, and gender. What about ability to do their job?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Etc. Etc.

Cool, you're electing people based on race, sexuality, and gender. What about ability to do their job?

Now you’re suggesting that people be judged on the content of their character and not by the color of their skin.

The ‘left’ doesn’t do that.

Why would one’s ‘ability to do the job’ matter when they are a transgender gay Hispanic feminist? Surely you can see which quality is more important here.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Etc. Etc.

Now you’re suggesting that people be judged on the content of their character and not by the color of their skin.

The ‘left’ doesn’t do that.

Why would one’s ‘ability to do the job’ matter when they are a transgender gay Hispanic feminist? Surely you can see which quality is more important here.

I mean I guess if all that matter is getting a warm fuzzy feeling of helping diversity along. Though that and sticking it to the GOP being sole motivators seems rather shortsighted. I think that's how they got Maxine Waters.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Etc. Etc.

Not at all. Democrats elected people regardless of race, sexuality and gender.
The GOP should try it sometime and maybe there would be less Neo-Nazi's holding rallies on their behalf.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Etc. Etc.

Not at all. Democrats elected people regardless of race, sexuality and gender.
The GOP should try it sometime and maybe there would be less Neo-Nazi's holding rallies on their behalf.

That's funny, because you just scanned through your little checklist of race, sexuality and genders to find people that you can hold up like trophies.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join