It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Bans Far-Right Activist Laura Loomer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
That word doesn’t mean what you think it does, lol. Maybe you should try using a dictionary. a reply to: DBCowboy

So another book burner that is for censorship.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Stop making stupid people famous!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Stop making stupid people famous!

How 'bout making famous people stupid ?

Like the Democrats that do it to themselves by talking 🚬

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: odzeandennz
No one forced her to use Twitter. Twitter does what Twitter likes....per the terms and conditions of use.

But but but how dare I have to follow terms and conditions, I have a god given right to spout out whatever nonsense I like anywhere I want ... #freespeech!

Didn't know you guys were scared of what a woman has to say..

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

No one forced her to use Twitter. Twitter does what Twitter likes....per the terms and conditions of use.

But but but how dare I have to follow terms and conditions, I have a god given right to spout out whatever nonsense I like anywhere I want ... #freespeech!

Holy giant leaps of logic batman....

How did you reach that conclusion...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Holy giant leaps of logic batman....

How did you reach that conclusion...

You're pretty much a lefty, @Jack is a hardcore lefty, she mentions Sharia Law in a negative way so he bans her, and you're here all "hur dur private company". Meanwhile Farrakhan is free to spout his antisemitism daily.

Not that far of a leap to reach that conclusion, Robin.
edit on 22-11-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
That word doesn’t mean what you think it does, lol. Maybe you should try using a dictionary. a reply to: DBCowboy

You should use a dictionary from before you were born, that was printed much closer to WW2...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Twitter sucks. They are complete hypocrites. They have no problem with people posting things like "All white people must die" but anything else even mild that isn't pc will get others banned.

That is one reason why I don't use it, but the main reason is it is retarded. Even with all that said it is a private company and they can run it how they want to. If people really feel the need to spout bull# to the world on a regular basis there are several other platforms much like twitter they can do it on.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Twitter sucks. They are complete hypocrites. They have no problem with people posting things like "All white people must die" but anything else even mild that isn't pc will get others banned.

That is one reason why I don't use it, but the main reason is it is retarded. Even with all that said it is a private company and they can run it how they want to. If people really feel the need to spout bull# to the world on a regular basis there are several other platforms much like twitter they can do it on.

It isn't racism if its a white person.

which is funny, because in my slightly inebriated state of thinking, we all are technically white right before we enter the egg.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Wow, thank god I have you to do the thinking for me...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Wow, thank god I have you to do the thinking for me...

Its ok.

Trump is still your President, Kavanaugh is innocent, and Laura Loomer is the best. Believe me. She's yuge. We have the best ladies.

I'll leave you to try and think of better responses for next time.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Wrong again,...which isn't entirely surprising well done though you're on a roll...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Aww, which part?

I mean your location says Paradise, so I had assumed it was these soon to be Great Again United States.

Most of the witnesses recanted in the Kavanaugh case...

And Laura is the best.

Btw, I've never seen anyone use a comma and then three periods in succession before.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Aww, which part?

I mean your location says Paradise, so I had assumed it was these soon to be Great Again United States.

And Laura is the best.

Btw, I've never seen anyone use a comma and then three periods in succession before.

Which part, all of it you haven't even been close, and I'm sure there are many things you haven't seen before.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Just for clarification, since you technically didn't answer me, you're of the mind that Laura Loomer tweeted nonsense.

Do you believe that Louis Farrakhan also spouts nonsense? If yes, then how do you reconcile that he's free to do so, while Laura is punished?

If he doesn't spout nonsense, then ",..."

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

They both spout nonsense, twitter is a median of nonsense, it's a platform of idiocracy.

The only reason I can postulate for not banning Farrakhan is because he's good for business.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Aww, which part?

And Laura is the best.

Which part, all of it you haven't even been close, and I'm sure there are many things you haven't seen before.

Oh dear lord just stop lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Aww, which part?

And Laura is the best.

Only if you stop jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

They both spout nonsense, twitter is a median of nonsense, it's a platform of idiocracy.

The only reason I can postulate for not banning Farrakhan is because he's good for business.

That suggests then that twitter supports antisemitism, which would seem bad for business.

But then, I guess the du jour flavor is Islam. And banning Farrakhan would be bad for business too.

Heres a solution: Either ban everyone or no one. Seems simple.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Aww, which part?

And Laura is the best.

Only if you stop jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth.

As I've said before, your post history says it all. I've no need to jump. And most of the time you end up putting your own foot there.

Like when rape stats are propaganda. That's just uncouth.

ETA: Also, you are very guilty of the same. Pot meet kettle.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join